Shady Grove Fertility Center

C

CalvertNewbie

I just wanted to thank all of you who have posted your stories on here, the good and the bad. We will also be going to SG starting in November and we are excited and nervous to start the process. Being in a situation where I sometimes feel alone in this matter, it's great to know that I'm not the only one and it's comforting to hear all your stories. Thanks!

:howdy: Trust me, you'll know you're not alone every time you go there. I couldn't believe how packed the waiting room always was. Kind of comforted me to know that many others were going through the same thing we were. It can be a bumpy, emotional ride (seeing women walk out of there ecstatic as well as seeing women walk out of there in tears) but I wouldn't do anything differently.

I love them there, hearts of gold. You can tell they really care about their patients. Best of luck, keep us posted.

3labs

I almost forgot to update you guys. It's offical. I am 6 weeks 5 days pregnant with TWINS!!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

:diva: That is great news!!!! Congrats! My hubby goes in for his last test on Monday, so we will find out what our next step is. I always love hearing success stories.

Mdcopswife

Boss Lady
Hi everyone.
Just an update. I am still very much pregnant. Morning sickness has kicked in and is kicking my a$$. I wouldnt have it any other way lol. Both babies are going great and I am 7 weeks 3 days. i already made my OB appt and will graduate from SG next week. :yahoo:

Pushrod

Patriot
Hi everyone.
Just an update. I am still very much pregnant. Morning sickness has kicked in and is kicking my a$$. I wouldnt have it any other way lol. Both babies are going great and I am 7 weeks 3 days. i already made my OB appt and will graduate from SG next week. :yahoo:

Keep us updated as you progress! We are all wishing you the best!

Mdcopswife

Boss Lady
Hi everyone. Well I am 18 weeks today with TWIN GIRLS!!!! :faint: Still doing well and counting down the day to delivery. C section planned for 3/17/11

How is everyone else doing? I think we had some ladies who were planning on starting at Shady Grove this month?

lovinmaryland

Hi everyone. Well I am 18 weeks today with TWIN GIRLS!!!! :faint: Still doing well and counting down the day to delivery. C section planned for 3/17/11

How is everyone else doing? I think we had some ladies who were planning on starting at Shady Grove this month?

OMG congrats how exciting!!!! :thewave: :huggy:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out

congrats :yahoo: :dye:

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer

Hope the morning sickness subsided :) I'm having a baby girl too! I keep making them count, so I am pretty sure it's only one :killingme

Congrats and take it easy!

dog_lover

Hi everyone, I just read through all the postings about Shady Grove and I too am going to be going there for a consultation visit on 11/15/10. I would really prefer to be able to conceive the natural way. I just need help from SG to get my levels down so I can conceive. Wish us luck! Weve been trying for a year to conceive and no luck, I will keep you guy updated!

Abc123

YAY!!! Many congratulation to you, your hubby, and your precious little buns in the oven! :huggy::starcat::flowers::buddies::yahoo::dye:high5::dance::baby:

Mdcopswife

Boss Lady
Hi everyone, I just read through all the postings about Shady Grove and I too am going to be going there for a consultation visit on 11/15/10. I would really prefer to be able to conceive the natural way. I just need help from SG to get my levels down so I can conceive. Wish us luck! Weve been trying for a year to conceive and no luck, I will keep you guy updated!

Good luck to you. I highly recommend Dr. McKeeby. I was seeing Dr Kiperstozk and had to switch. LONG STORY!!!

To everyone else, thanks for the kind words. The morning sickness was gone and I felt great for the past 5 weeks. Today I feel like death. It is finally catching up to me.

pelers

Congrats =) Pregnant here as well with a boy (just a singlet) due in January! Glad the morning sickness has passed, hopefully it's just a (brief) bad patch right now and you'll get back to feeling better quickly.

Pushrod

Patriot

Completely AWESOME!
My wife was just asking about you yesterday. She will be thrilled to hear your progress and that things are going so well.
Keep us updated!

3labs

Congrats! How exciting! They will probably be the best of friends.

We are starting this month:) Dr. McKeeby is my doctor too, and I really like him. I am super excited.

Sun_Shine

Somethings to remeber

Hello All,

I had three IUI cycles with SG the first one didn't work at all; the second was a miscarriage, the third success. I'm due Jan. 17th. Dr. Kiperstock was my doctor and I loved him. The staffs at Annapolis are great! I had a lot of follicles so I had to have a sono and blood taken every other day so I had to drive to Annapolis every other day, this was not my favorite part it cost me a boat load in gas and I was on the road at 5 am so I can get to work at a decent time.

I wanted to share my story because I know it is hard and I know the expense can be overwhelming. So I did so research and found some loop holes to help ease some of the financial burden. TAXES! Uncle Sam will reimburse you for certain expenses here is what I discovered.

1. File separately whoever makes the least amount of money claims the medical expenses. If it is a certain % of your income you get a certain % back.

2. Remember to keep all receipts from medications all medications including pre-natal pills.

3. Keep track of your millage you can write this off as well

If at the end of the year you feel you do not have all of your office visits written down or you are not sure just how much you have spend with SG you can send them an email via their website this is easier than trying to contact your financial counselor, I couldn't get my lady to return my calls!
Financial Team Inquiry | Shady Grove Fertility

To some you may already know these things but they were a big help to me. Good luck to all and I hope if you decide you use SG you are successful.

Mdcopswife

Boss Lady
Hi everyone!!
Just an update. I am 22 weeks and the girls are doing great. 15 more weeks till my c-section. :yahoo: They are moving so much now.
3labs how are you doing?
Pushrod- thanks for thinking of me? Ready to try for #2 yet?
Pelers- Good luck to you. jan will be here before you know it.

3labs

Hi everyone!!
Just an update. I am 22 weeks and the girls are doing great. 15 more weeks till my c-section. :yahoo: They are moving so much now.
3labs how are you doing?

Glad to here everything is going well! I had two IUIs done on the 20th and 21st. I go in on Monday for my pregnancy test. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

pelers

Hi everyone!!
3labs how are you doing?

Attachments

• outta here.jpg
    outta here.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 96