Shady Grove Fertility Center

Pushrod

Patriot
Hi everyone!!
Just an update. I am 22 weeks and the girls are doing great. 15 more weeks till my c-section. :yahoo: They are moving so much now.
3labs how are you doing?
Pushrod- thanks for thinking of me? Ready to try for #2 yet?
Pelers- Good luck to you. jan will be here before you know it.

I am so glad everything is going well for you.
We all need to have a somd.com/ SGFC meet and greet with the little ones once they are all here.
Our son is a handful right now, but a very enjoyable handful. So I think that will be it for us.

Last edited:
C

CalvertNewbie

I am so glad everything is going well for you.
We all need to have a somd.com/ SGFC meet and greet with the little ones once they are all here.
Our son is a handful right now, but a very enjoyable handful. So I think that will be it for us.

Our son, now almost 21 months, is quite the handful as well. But we couldn't love him any more than we do. Despite all his little tantrums and lack of listening, he's still our little angel and we're so thankful to have him. Like you, we may only have one baby but we're ok with that.

No luck this month:( Starting another cycle, and trying Clomid this time to increase our chances.

Sometimes it just takes time. Keep your head up, as hard as it can be at times. Sending many positive thoughts your way and hoping 2011 blesses you with a bundle of joy!

3labs

Thanks everyone! I go back next week for round two, but hopefully I will have 2 eggs this time:) I'll KUP!

Mdcopswife

Boss Lady
3labs- It took me 3 cycles before we got pregnant with our twin girls. Have faith, it will happen.

I have actually 49 more days till D-day. I cant believe the time is almost here.

B

Bride2Be

Finally done with all the pre-screening! We will most def. have to do the IVF, I am still reading through all the papers trying to wrap my mind around it all. Just got the biggest box of needles and other medications in the other day and I think it made my husband more nervous then me! Not too excited to start that part. But, if everything goes on track I think we will be able to start our first try next month! Fingers Crossed!

daylily

no longer CalvertNewbie
Finally done with all the pre-screening! We will most def. have to do the IVF, I am still reading through all the papers trying to wrap my mind around it all. Just got the biggest box of needles and other medications in the other day and I think it made my husband more nervous then me! Not too excited to start that part. But, if everything goes on track I think we will be able to start our first try next month! Fingers Crossed!

Good luck! The needles aren't so bad. Well.....until the "trigger shot" at the end, that one's a bit on the HUGE side but it's all worth it in the end. When my husband saw all those needles, his face got a little pale too. :killingme But once he saw it wasn't so bad for me, he relaxed about it. My son will be 2 in March. I thank SGF for our miracle every day. Best of luck!

daylily

no longer CalvertNewbie
3labs- It took me 3 cycles before we got pregnant with our twin girls. Have faith, it will happen.

I have actually 49 more days till D-day. I cant believe the time is almost here.

:yahoo: Wow, they'll be here before you know it! Congrats again (I was posting as CalvertNewbie before but now that I've been here 3+ years, I decided to change my user name and retire CN, lol)!

Wow, it is coming quick! We are working on round 4.... Hoping the fourth time is a charm:1bdz:

Good luck! I know people who have had to go through this numerous times before it worked for them. Keeping fingers and toes crossed for you that this is your time!

3labs

Thanks, I hope so. Also, yikes, I didn't mean to put that smiley! It was supposed to be just a smiley face. Good luck to you too!

Mdcopswife

Boss Lady

Good luck Bride!!!! I remember getting so excited when my needles arrived. Sad isnt it lol.

Pushrod

Patriot
My girls will be here in 17 days!!! My csection is March 18th. I am so excited and cant wait!

It will be here before you know it.
I can't believe how much time has passed already since my boy came into this world. He's 9 months old and getting ready to walk on his own. He's going to be off to college before I can blink an eye.

daylily

no longer CalvertNewbie
My girls will be here in 17 days!!! My csection is March 18th. I am so excited and cant wait!

Congrats, congrats, congrats! :yahoo:

I had a c-section done and recovered very quickly. By the time they took the staples out a week later, I had lost almost all the baby weight (30 of the 35 lbs I had gained). Keep us posted!

It will be here before you know it.
I can't believe how much time has passed already since my boy came into this world. He's 9 months old and getting ready to walk on his own. He's going to be off to college before I can blink an eye.

I know what you mean. My little man will be 2 in a week! It's just flying by way too fast. Although I love seeing him become so much more independent and we're having so much fun now that he can do more, I sometimes think back to when he was just a little baby and feel a little sad. Then I remember all those nights of getting 2-3 hours of sleep and I get over it. :killingme

Pushrod

Patriot
Congrats, congrats, congrats! :yahoo:

I had a c-section done and recovered very quickly. By the time they took the staples out a week later, I had lost almost all the baby weight (30 of the 35 lbs I had gained). Keep us posted!

I know what you mean. My little man will be 2 in a week! It's just flying by way too fast. Although I love seeing him become so much more independent and we're having so much fun now that he can do more, I sometimes think back to when he was just a little baby and feel a little sad. Then I remember all those nights of getting 2-3 hours of sleep and I get over it. :killingme

I'm actually looking forward to when he can go on walks with us and actually do the walking. He's already mobile enough now with his 'scrawling' and standing that by the time he is walking he will have already gotten into all the trouble he could possibly get into by being mobile. What worries me is when he learns to operate door knobs.

animalluvr4life

animal luvr
I'm actually looking forward to when he can go on walks with us and actually do the walking. He's already mobile enough now with his 'scrawling' and standing that by the time he is walking he will have already gotten into all the trouble he could possibly get into by being mobile. What worries me is when he learns to operate door knobs.

that is when you put a deadbolt on the front door and backdoor that is kind of out of his reach so you can keep it locked at all times and not worry about him getting out when you aren't looking once he figures out how to work the door knobs.