Shooter @ Wash Navy Yards

glhs837

Power with Control
instead of spreading rumors...why don't you idiots just turn on the tv or load up a regular news site??????!!!!

Doing that leads to the same sort of confusion, the reputable sites are all over the map too. We know there's been a shooting, other than that, it's all mud.

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
The chopper pilot is really good, hovering at a standstill while bringing the baskets up.

He/she is really a professional.

mitzi

Fox 5 is constantly saying they are being careful what they are reporting and not reporting anything until it comes from an official source. I think I'll stick to Channel 5. So far, building 197, 1 shooter is all they are confirming.

?

..._

Prayers now for everyone involved....all we can do is wait for a clear, concise, definite( single kill shot) end to this insanity!

I too have friends at NDW..all present and accounted for.

ZARA

*1 gunshot wounded victim, shot to the head,* headed somewhere, I couldn't make out what he was saying.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Washington Post now reports police say 2 shooters, not 3. One "down" but that isn't clarified as to whether he's arrested or shot or whatever. One "pinned" between 3rd and 4th floor. Looks like they have this under control.

ZARA

All I am hearing right now is EMS roll call/location and dividing the injured between hospitals.

No specifics are being stated.