Smokey is all over the place

Gunn317

Originally posted by TripleJ
there was a large sign taped to the door warning parents about the radar all over Rt.4. I tore it down as I walked in. I was asked what I was doing as if I had done something wrong.

Sorry I'm late in on this thread, and don't mean to butt in, but....that was a stupid thing to do. I tend to like people who warn me about speed traps. Guess you're not one of 'em. :rolleyes:

A cop pulling someone over for moderate speeding is like an armed thief stealing money from you. Like the time I got one for going 49 in a 40 at the end (near Rt5) of Great Mills. EVERYONE goes faster than that there these days...even the cop that passed me a couple weeks ago! But he helped me get home quicker...I stayed right behind 'im. If he can speed w/out lights, so can I.

Christy

b*tch rocket
Re: Re: Smokey is all over the place

Originally posted by Gunn317
Sorry I'm late in on this thread, and don't mean to butt in, but....that was a stupid thing to do. I tend to like people who warn me about speed traps. Guess

I'm a light flasher. Unfortunately some retards apparently don't know the code and keep on flying despite my warning. :rolleyes:

I've always wondered if they have some special ticket they can give out for warning other drivers that there's a speedtrap ahead? :confused:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Re: Re: Re: Smokey is all over the place

Originally posted by Christy
I'm a light flasher.

Uh-oh. You better watch out. Isn't that some signal for somebody to come kill your family or some such thing?

Christy

b*tch rocket
Re: Re: Re: Re: Smokey is all over the place

Originally posted by cattitude
Uh-oh. You better watch out. Isn't that some signal for somebody to come kill your family or some such thing?

Nah, this isn't Waldorf. :rolleyes: Most folks are mighty obliged to have been saved from being extorted by the spawn of satan. :twitch:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by Christy
Most folks are mighty obliged to have been saved from being extorted by the spawn of satan.
Christy, you know how I drive. :lol: Speed traps will never be a problem for me.

TripleJ

Originally posted by cariblue
Tell the truth! You're walking because you can't find your truck keys!
Well, If I couldn't find my truck keys, that would mean I couldn't find my house key, and I'd be out sleeping on the porch again:cheers:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Well, If I couldn't find my truck keys, that would mean I couldn't find my house key, and I'd be out sleeping on the porch again:cheers:

If you're walking home from North Beach, why doesn't your son play for the Buccaneers?

Christy

b*tch rocket
Originally posted by vraiblonde
Christy, you know how I drive. :lol: Speed traps will never be a problem for me.

No, we'd just have to worry about the poor Amish getting pulled over for tailgating you trying to get you to speed it up a bit. :neener:

JackieY

Originally posted by cariblue
:lol:

I didn't like driving before I got the bimmer. Now I'm making plans to drive myself further and further than I have before...I'm actually going to drive myself to Renn Fest while my sweety pie's away on travel. I'm still terrified to get on the beltway, though. :bawl:

nuttin to worry bout, blue. Just remember the rule of thumb. ... on 95 and 495 it is imparative that you at least go 10 mph over the speed limit. otherwise, your a road hazard and will be the cause of the accident. Just keep wit da flow of traffic.....

JackieY

...... it is obvious that you don't like cops for some reason? ok, I don't have a problem with that? though: A society that doesnt get along with its law enforcement had best learn how to get along with its criminals, and do so quickly

Golly gee Mr. Shewiff! I don't want to be associated wit dem big bad speeding criminals. Thanks for putting me on the straight and narrow!

I know this is going to sound bad, but you sound like the poster child for being a county mounty.

Here's what I observe in small towns.....you got your bored off your arse patrol cop (usually wet behind the ears...and needing to make quota) and they feel the need to pull someone over going 5 mph over the speed limit (when theres nobody else on the road.).

I have to agree with Christy....patrol cops are satan's spawn..

(dang, I know I'm going to regret this post...but what the heck...the day is almost over and maybe no one will see it).

By the way tripleJ. I know I took the liberty of a dig, but it doesn't mean I don't like you. (I believe you've given me a gufaw or two from your previous posts).:smile: