So NOW Dr. Ford won't testify UNLESS the FBI investigates...

PsyOps

Pixelated
What is the alternative? How do you suggest she is brought to justice?

I have a great answer for that................. How about she took it to the police right after it happened, instead of waiting 35 years, when the perp is being considered for the highest court in the land?

You and your leftist buddies are the only ones that WANT this to be true. Yes, I said it... you WANT it to be true, when you know damn-well this whole things is a democrat stall tactic and complete fabricated bull####.

Midnightrider

Through regular means. We already have laws against slander and libel, and a mechanism to prosecute them. Most people in the public eye don't go that route because it's tedious and time consuming, but they should. There needs to be a strong punishment for defaming someone, and the media needs to be included in that punishment because they perpetuate and encourage it. They destroy someone publicly, with no evidence, and throw a "my bad" in there when it's proven false, after the damage is done and cannot be undone.

If it were up to me, I'd put her head on a pike. Send a message.

As it stands, she will never be punished and in fact she will be rewarded with speaking engagement and book deals.

If she doesn’t make her claims under oath I don’t think they are going to make any charges stick.

I have a great answer for that................. How about she took it to the police right after it happened, instead of waiting 35 years, when the perp is being considered for the highest court in the land?

You and your leftist buddies are the only ones that WANT this to be true. Yes, I said it... you WANT it to be true, when you know damn-well this whole things is a democrat stall tactic and complete fabricated bull####.

If you are going to continue to live in your own reality and ignore everything I have said on the subject I am just going to ignore you. If you want to continue debat8ng this issue with me, read and respond to my posts and stop making up idiotic bull####.

PsyOps

Pixelated
If you are going to continue to live in your own reality and ignore everything I have said on the subject I am just going to ignore you. If you want to continue debat8ng this issue with me, read and respond to my posts and stop making up idiotic bull####.

I call it as I see it. Calling for an investigation on something that happened 35 years ago, and the so-called victim remembers just about everything is just stupid. What the hell is the FBI supposed to do with NOTHING?

Wanting an investigation means you're giving credibility to her accusation, when there is none, which means you believe her.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

Which is why the whole thing and all claims like it should be thrown away immediately.

If you waited decades without saying anything. #### off.

There is nothing that can be reasonably investigated, corroborated or proven at this point.

This is the very reason Statute of Limitations exists.

Midnightrider

I call it as I see it. Calling for an investigation on something that happened 35 years ago, and the so-called victim remembers just about everything is just stupid. What the hell is the FBI supposed to do with NOTHING?

Wanting an investigation means you're giving credibility to her accusation, when there is none, which means you believe her.

God damn you are stupid. I am going to give you one last chance to debate me rather than the voices in your head.

This should be investigated because it is a serious accusation. If she is lying she should be prosecuted. The FBI or MSP have plenty of time to interview the 6-8 people they would need to. Then you have a hearing on Monday and hold a vote.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If she doesn’t make her claims under oath I don’t think they are going to make any charges stick.

But the damage is already done, and you and I both know that that was the whole point of the accusation. There is nothing they can do to Kavanaugh legally - the whole idea was to smear him, stir up the screaming SJWs, promote (more) hatred of Trump, and delay the hearing until after the election they think they are going to win. There was absolutely no other reason for this woman to "come forward" at this point in time.

PsyOps

Pixelated
God damn you are stupid. I am going to give you one last chance to debate me rather than the voices in your head.

This should be investigated because it is a serious accusation. If she is lying she should be prosecuted. The FBI or MSP have plenty of time to interview the 6-8 people they would need to. Then you have a hearing on Monday and hold a vote.

The problem that is, the FBI won't take the case. They aren't even taking it to the MD Police. Why is that? Because it didn't happen. The whole thing is a lie. Ford has been given a change to voice her side to the senate and she threw it away with yet another stunt - demand an FBI investigation. This isn't even a case for the FBI. And you call me stupid. You don't even seem to get the basic premise behind this whole thing. Stall Kavanaugh's confirmation until after the next election. You're stupid enough to believe that this accusation is for real and deserves investigating. Well, she had 35 years to get that done; 12 of it was when he was a judge making decisions about peoples' lives. If this was so dire, Ford should have came out with this in 2006. So, why should anyone take this accusation seriously. Only Trump-haters and stupid people believe these things are for real.

There! I used my last chance........................ as if that had any damn meaning to me at all. :bigwhoop:

Midnightrider

This is a real question:

What is she accusing him of? Specifically?
Attempted rape. She even threw in ‘could have killed me’ :shrug:
But the damage is already done, and you and I both know that that was the whole point of the accusation. There is nothing they can do to Kavanaugh legally - the whole idea was to smear him, stir up the screaming SJWs, promote (more) hatred of Trump, and delay the hearing until after the election they think they are going to win. There was absolutely no other reason for this woman to "come forward" at this point in time.

Which is exactly why it should be investigated and the liar brought to justice.
She has apparently named several people she claims were there. Three deny her account (so far). How does not investigating this help right the wrong of dropping this story after the hearings had ended?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
"As the Judiciary Committee has recognized and done before, an FBI investigation of the incident should be the first step in addressing her allegations," Ford's lawyers wrote in a letter to committee chairman Sen. Chuck Grassley. "A full investigation by law enforcement officials will ensure that the crucial facts and witnesses in this matter are assessed in a non-partisan manner, and that the Committee is fully informed before conducting any hearing or making any decisions."

“She’s not prepared to talk with them at a hearing on Monday,” said Lisa J. Banks, one of Ford's lawyers. “No legitimate investigation is going to happen between now and Monday.”

The letter, written by Banks and Debra S. Katz, also said Ford and her family have been forced out of their California home by death threats.

"In the 36 hours since her name became public, Dr. Ford has received a stunning amount of support from her community and from fellow citizens across our country. At the same time, however, her worst fears have materialized," her lawyers wrote.

"She has been the target of vicious harassment and even death threats. As a result of these kind of threats, her family was forced to relocate out of their home. Her email has been hacked, and she has been impersonated online," the letter continued.

Republicans, meanwhile, do not appear ready to delay the process for weeks and weeks. Grassley had offered Ford time on Monday to testify, but if she chooses not to, Republicans may proceed to a vote.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/36052/kavanaugh-accuser-wont-testify-senate-demands-fbi-joseph-curl

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Attempted rape. She even threw in ‘could have killed me’ :shrug:

But what *specifically* is she claiming he did? "Attempted rape" is an extremely ambiguous charge. And what precisely did he do that made her think he could have killed her?

There are several different stories being reported, all supposedly coming from her directly. I'm curious which one you've heard and think she's talking about.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
"She has been the target of vicious harassment and even death threats.

Hey, maybe she and Judge Kavanaugh can compare stories.

“She’s not prepared to talk with them at a hearing on Monday,”

Why not? She's had 30 years to think about it.

Pardon me if I laugh in her face.

Midnightrider

But what *specifically* is she claiming he did? "Attempted rape" is an extremely ambiguous charge. And what precisely did he do that made her think he could have killed her?

There are several different stories being reported, all supposedly coming from her directly. I'm curious which one you've heard and think she's talking about.
i have only read or heard the one account which has remained fairly consistent.i already linked to the version I have heard. where are you getting your news?