Spring Ridge Middle School Student Outside..

chess

low 5... hi 5......
Is your little angel to delicate to learn that actions have consequences?
Bus suspension penalizes the parent. Might be the parent that's having their little darling out there for that very reason.

dont have a little angle there aps....

Well simply they will have to discpline him better... I have never heard of such, and I am sure parents will be complaining to the school board.

Regardless if his parents wanted him to do that for punishment the school admin should have not allowed it..

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I dont see how a school would be okay with this to begin with regardless of what his parents thought.

I have no problem with discpline but I think this is way out of context...

I don't understand why, because they are getting embarassed and getting their feelings hurt? Wow, that's a horrible thing, maybe they should take them into the principals office and just beat the crap out of them instead.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
I dont see how a school would be okay with this to begin with regardless of what his parents thought.

What is the problem with what he is doing? He isn't hurting anyone, he isn't missing class, and there is probably a teacher or adult near by.

donbarzini

Well simply they will have to discpline him better... I have never heard of such, and I am sure parents will be complaining to the school board.

Regardless if his parents wanted him to do that for punishment the school admin should have not allowed it..

Why shouldn't they have allowed it?

HunterJJD

Do you think the kid drove to school early?
Yeah I don't think so either so just like how you got to work, his parents took him school to face his punishment.

So since it is not your kid, mind your own business

chess

low 5... hi 5......
Why shouldn't they have allowed it?

That goes against code of conduct from what I understand...

Unless you can find somewhere in the maryland public school systems that it allows for this. I honestly DOUBT you will find that....

smoothmarine187

You were givin time outs when you were a kid weren't you :huggy:

wineo

loving life

Do you think signs in sex offenders yards are "way out of context"?:whistle:

I think parents/schools should do this more often, then maybe kids will think about their actions.

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
That goes against code of conduct from what I understand...

Unless you can find somewhere in the maryland public school systems that it allows for this. I honestly DOUBT you will find that....

What do you recommend as punishment? A time out? Miss recess?:lmao:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
what are your thoughts vrai ?

We just had this discussion about the kid who had to hold a sign at the mall.

I think this is a creative and appropriate punishment. Too many kids get away with bad behavior because the adults in charge are afraid of "humiliating" them and "hurting their feelings".

Well, guess what? Life is about consequence and potential embarrassment when you do something stupid. Best they learn it now while they're young and the stakes aren't so high.

chess

low 5... hi 5......
Do you think the kid drove to school early?
Yeah I don't think so either so just like how you got to work, his parents took him school to face his punishment.

So since it is not your kid, mind your own business

He could have walked to school you never know... You dont know the facts.. I was stating I thought it was unprofessional and innapproiate for this to happen...

Obviously you dont know what a professional is because you lack quite a few skills in your skillset..

chess

low 5... hi 5......
We just had this discussion about the kid who had to hold a sign at the mall.

I think this is a creative and appropriate punishment. Too many kids get away with bad behavior because the adults in charge are afraid of "humiliating" them and "hurting their feelings".

Well, guess what? Life is about consequence and potential embarrassment when you do something stupid. Best they learn it now while they're young and the stakes aren't so high.

Didnt know that...

I think the mall is a different situation than the school...

I agree with what your saying, but I think them standing outside holding a sign up is just a bit to much is what I am getting at.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
actually I do...

well mannered and knows right from wrong.... simple as that....

misbehaving on a bus is wrong and wont be tolerated...
My god your child is hardly old enough to walk, more less of school age.

Get off your high horse.

chess

low 5... hi 5......
My god your child is hardly old enough to walk, more less of school age.

Get off your high horse.

he can walk..

I am not on a high horse I am just speaking what I feel is right.. I think doing what they did shouldnt have happend..

Its an opinion just like you have yours...