Stopped School Bus

CPUSA

For giving you the CHOICE. Which mean that any consequence that derives from it is from YOU. You're welcome! :buddies:

No. What I am saying is that when a woman says NO, it means NO. When a woman does not answer... that does NOT mean yes. I can't explain it any more simple than that. There are some online courses you can take to better understand this.
Apparently, you're STILL having issues with the English language. Oh well, that's not my fault....That falls back on your parents & teachers.

As for the second part of your comment...how many court appearances did it take for you to finally understand that No means No?

I know how to make this end:

IMG_6188.jpeg

OccamsRazor

The start of this thread was me, upset that cars don't stop when the school bus lights are flashing.

So, one more time, is it better for cars to stop when the lights are flashing, or for me and mine to walk a mile+ 4 times a day to the closest neighborhood?

Edit: 8 times a day, there are 2 children, 2 different schools
Let me go ahead and put 2 and 2 together for you.....
No buses stopping on the main roads to let kids on or off = extremely lower chance of cars passing the buses with their lights flashing :yahoo:
As for your walk... you don't own a vehicle? If it is truly a MILE walk, can't you put the kids in your car and drive them to the bus stop?

Why do you people hate children's safety so much?

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
Let me go ahead and put 2 and 2 together for you.....
No buses stopping on the main roads to let kids on or off = extremely lower chance of cars passing the buses with their lights flashing :yahoo:
As for your walk... you don't own a vehicle? If it is truly a MILE walk, can't you put the kids in your car and drive them to the bus stop?

Why do you people hate children's safety so much?
Have you seen the lines of cars at all the schools since riding on buses in close proximity to each other became bad in 2021? Is that really a better use of resources?

If I have to load the kids in the car every day, I'm not going to the neighborhood a mile away. I'm taking them the 5 miles to school.

(I will measure the mileage to the neighborhood tomorrow just for you.)

OccamsRazor

Have you seen the lines of cars at all the schools since riding on buses in close proximity to each other became bad in 2021? Is that really a better use of resources?

If I have to load the kids in the car every day, I'm not going to the neighborhood a mile away. I'm taking them the 5 miles to school.

(I will measure the mileage to the neighborhood tomorrow just for you.)
Some make the argument for individual convenience. Some make it for kid's safety + public convenience. Each has it's merits. I vote for the latter.