Stupid woman on the 830 applying fingernail polish!!!

Grumpy

When I was in Baltimore I rode the 15X (15 express) for some time (year or so). This bus starts around St Paul, runs all the way up Belair Road all through the projects etc....

So you pretty much get a cross section/taste of Baltimore.

If this type of #### happened on that bus 20 different people will step up to make that person understand right from wrong. Pretty much they would get a free BRAIN RE-WIRING for life or 20 years worth of intense deep psychotherapy in about 10 seconds!!!!!

Sounds like your bus is a step up from what you are used to. Too bad that woman was cluelessly rude causing you to revert back into a Baltimoron. :yay:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Where I'm from,

People get a sever beating for that type of #### "Hell on Wheels" style.......

If you had attacked me like that I'd have you kicked off the bus and perhaps press charges against you. I don't think bus passengers should have to put up with that sort of abuse from other riders.

black dog

Free America
So i'm heading into DC on the 830 this morning. Probably 10 mins before my stop I smell this strong turpentine smell. I look around and there is this stupid young bitch doing her fingernails in black with her headphones on. I shake my head and face forward. Another woman further back in the bus started smelling it and was voicing out "she shouldn't be doing that" etc... By that time the smell began to spread. Another woman/man starting to complain.

I turned around and the dialog was like this:

Me: Hey
Me: Hey, Some people have asthma on this bus.
Woman: (take headphones out) I'm sorry (the look on her face is almost like I'm asking if she wants her daily ####ing foot massage, by this time I'm irritated).
Me: SOME PEOPLE HAVE ASTHMA ON THIS BUS!!!!! (Yelled so loud the bus driver actually let off the gas a bit).
Woman: I'm sorry (small tiny voice).
Me: ####ING #######!!!!! (bus went quiet, another guy looked at me and kind of snickered)
Me: #### YOU'RE SORRY (by this time the bus driver was trying to figure out if he was driving a city bus off branch ave or if he was on a bus coming from Dunkirk, MD)

LOL

So she makes a apology and you curse at her, what a big man you are..
It's a shame she doesn't spray your dumb ass with Pepper Spray.
Hopefully her husband or boyfriend will meet her after work one day and give you the black eye you have already earned..
I guess your poop doesn't stink when you use a public restroom.
It's a shame there was no men one the bus, you should have been popped in the lights for your behavior.

MR47930

This probably explains why you're having trouble with your neighbors.

^Was thinking the same thing. Bet you felt all macho making that girl quiver in her little ugg boots.
If that were my wife, mother or sister that you were being a dick to the smell of fingernail polish would be the least of your worries.

steppinthrax

If you had attacked me like that I'd have you kicked off the bus and perhaps press charges against you. I don't think bus passengers should have to put up with that sort of abuse from other riders.

Of course I don't want to be involved in legal troubles LOL, so no, not in this case....

But Baltimore, nothing can be done to help them...

steppinthrax

^Was thinking the same thing. Bet you felt all macho making that girl quiver in her little ugg boots.
If that were my wife, mother or sister that you were being a dick to the smell of fingernail polish would be the least of your worries.

You wouldn't have done ####,

You know why, because that's Dunkirk, MD with a bunch of well behaved white people.....

steppinthrax

So she makes a apology and you curse at her, what a big man you are..
It's a shame she doesn't spray your dumb ass with Pepper Spray.
Hopefully her husband or boyfriend will meet her after work one day and give you the black eye you have already earned..
I guess your poop doesn't stink when you use a public restroom.
It's a shame there was no men one the bus, you should have been popped in the lights for your behavior.

I would love to see her husband/bf/gf etc.....

There were men on the bus, who hated her ####, no one did #### to me.

MR47930

You wouldn't have done ####,

You know why, because that's Dunkirk, MD with a bunch of well behaved white people.....

Another interweb tough guy..go back to the slums of Baltimore.
Im sure your momma would have been proud, show those white women who's boss.