Stupid woman on the 830 applying fingernail polish!!!

vince77

He's lucky she didn't tell him to go %^#@ himself and keep on painting. What's he gonna do, look like a fool whining to the bus driver?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
He's lucky she didn't tell him to go %^#@ himself and keep on painting. What's he gonna do, look like a fool whining to the bus driver?

Well, he seemed to have no problem being a whining fool on here. :shrug:

steppinthrax

I do see what you are saying but I don't understand why people feel their bad behavior is any better than someone else's bad behavior. Just my opinion but this woman absolutely needed to learn a lesson but the OP also needs to learn from this and take a different approach next time when dealing with rude people. Maybe it would have escalated to the point of shouting but we will never know because the OP started by shouting and never gave a polite suggestion a try. To me, once he started yelling obscenities I would be more nervous and on edge with the way things are today. You don't know who is a mental case and who is going to pull a gun or knife. Starting out confrontational will make people automatically defensive even if they are in the wrong and could cause some people to continue the bad activity just to spite the confrontational one.

You seem to have a hard time separating bad behavior from negligent behavior????

bilbur

You seem to have a hard time separating bad behavior from negligent behavior????

So are you saying her behavior was negligent and yours was bad. She may just have been oblivious to what she was doing to the passengers but you were fully aware what you were doing.

Compare her nail polish to the overpowering "air freshener" that some of the drivers have on their buses. I don't have asthma and they make it hard for me to breathe sometimes. I'd pick nail polish over that crap any day.

As for your conduct, she should have told you to go F yourself and continued painting. Then, when done with the nail she was on, asked those around her if it bothered them, with an included apology and then stopped if they requested it. You were out of line with your yelling and language.

I've been riding the commuter buses for 13 years and did the MARC train for 7 before that, so I am WELL AWARE of what is/is not proper conduct on the bus. You were just as wrong as she was.

FED_UP

So i'm heading into DC on the 830 this morning. Probably 10 mins before my stop I smell this strong turpentine smell. I look around and there is this stupid young bitch doing her fingernails in black with her headphones on. I shake my head and face forward. Another woman further back in the bus started smelling it and was voicing out "she shouldn't be doing that" etc... By that time the smell began to spread. Another woman/man starting to complain.

I turned around and the dialog was like this:

Me: Hey
Me: Hey, Some people have asthma on this bus.
Woman: (take headphones out) I'm sorry (the look on her face is almost like I'm asking if she wants her daily ####ing foot massage, by this time I'm irritated).
Me: SOME PEOPLE HAVE ASTHMA ON THIS BUS!!!!! (Yelled so loud the bus driver actually let off the gas a bit).
Woman: I'm sorry (small tiny voice).
Me: ####ING #######!!!!! (bus went quiet, another guy looked at me and kind of snickered)
Me: #### YOU'RE SORRY (by this time the bus driver was trying to figure out if he was driving a city bus off branch ave or if he was on a bus coming from Dunkirk, MD)

LOL

Watch your back, her boo might come on the bus and fugg you up.