The View Hot Takes

SamSpade

Hostin is of the opinion that women can only ever be on the side of supporting abortion. Period. Any other position to her is proof they suck up to their husbands and do as they command because they’re supporting the white patriarchy.

Whew! I can only say, if she thinks white conservative women obey and do whatever their husbands say - she doesn’t know ANY. Seriously.

My mom - who is now gone from is - said repeatedly she had one and only one consideration for a politician. And that’s if he was against abortion. ONLY reason. For or against. And it wasn’t because my Dad said so - she was a nurse and found abortion beyond morally repugnant.

It’s kind of funny they regard all conservative women voting for something because they can’t think for themselves - but that liberal women support Democratic policy because they agree with it.

What I see is precisely the opposite - they, the Democrats cannot tolerate anyone disagreeing - especially among themselves. The View was conceived as a show where women of different backgrounds share different views. Now - they do not tolerate different views.

So what’s their excuse?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The View was conceived as a show where women of different backgrounds share different views. Now - they do not tolerate different views.

You are stupid, clueless, Hate X Group, want grandma to die, old folks to starve, Mother Earth to Burn if you DISAGREE WITH ANY DEMOCRATIC IDEA

OccamsRazor

What I see is precisely the opposite - they, the Democrats cannot tolerate anyone disagreeing - especially among themselves. The View was conceived as a show where women of different backgrounds share different views. Now - they do not tolerate different views.

So what’s their excuse?
Their excuse? As I have said many, many times. The only reason is to SELL ADVERTISING. The power behind these shows know that Progbots lap it up like a thirsty horse after a long desert ride. Progbots are the heart of the modern CONSUMER base. As long as these "shows" can keep them tuned in, the more advertising and product sales they can get. Nothing more, nothing less.

SamSpade

Their excuse? As I have said many, many times. The only reason is to SELL ADVERTISING. The power behind these shows know that Progbots lap it up like a thirsty horse after a long desert ride. Progbots are the heart of the modern CONSUMER base. As long as these "shows" can keep them tuned in, the more advertising and product sales they can get. Nothing more, nothing less.
Well, I'm actually talking about the left as a whole; The View just wraps it up in a neat little bow.

I just thought it was almost too damned funny for someone to claim that conservative women just dutifully obey whatever their dominating husband orders her to do. Oh dear God. You sorely need to stop watching dumb TV shows that rely on stereotypes, because if you think that resembles reality, ya need to get out more.

Also of course - the irony - of thinking oh we follow everything the Democrat party tells us, because we AGREE with it. You, on the other hand follow what the GOP tells you because you can't think for yourselves and just obey your husbands.

It's just that I've observed that within the ranks of the left, they CANNOT tolerate different opinions - because as Hostin has explained to us - there's only ONE opinion. And by coincidence, it's ours. And as I've said far too many times, this resembles a religion more than politics - something they've accused the right of, far too often.

Hijinx

Democrat women remind me of he Muslim woman who the other day wanted to kill the cross.
Do they even try to think ?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
“Joe Biden’s crime is being Hunter Biden’s father, and being Hunter Biden’s very loving father, very good father, very supportive father,” Navarro proclaimed as the liberally biased audience clapped like seals.

In the midst of her attempt at defending Hunter Biden, Navarro claimed that though in her view Hunter Biden was indeed guilty of influence peddling, most of Washington D.C. was guilty of it as well. And, without evidence, Navarro also declared that people "sitting at this table" have also engaged in influence peddling.

“Look, did Hunter Biden influence peddle on his last name? Yes, he did," Navarro declared. "So did half of Washington. People sitting at this table did it! Did Hunter Biden cheat on his taxes? Yes, he did!”

When she was pushed by her co-hosts as to just who she was referring to, Navarro said it wasn't anyone "currently" on the panel, which caused woke co-host Sunny Hostin to burst out in laughter.

While Navarro didn't name names, ex-View co-host Meghan McCain took the comments to mean Navarro was referring to her, and responded accordingly by telling the show that she was considering legal action:

I don’t understand why my former colleagues @TheView @ABC bring me up and slander me on an almost weekly basis. It has been years - move on, I have.
I have never been accused of a crime in my life and am a patriotic American - I would never and have never “influenced peddled” in my life, let alone with foreign adversaries. Not all politicians children are the same - and I am no Hunter Biden.
All accusations are absurd, defamatory and slanderous.
I will be consulting my lawyers regarding what was libeled against me on The View this morning.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Meghan McCain ERUPTS & MOVES TO SUE The View For Claiming She Influence Peddled Like Hunter Biden!​