The View Hot Takes

limblips

PREMO Member
1677771298720.png

SamSpade

Kinda pisses you off, doesn't it? You CANNOT even joke about violence on a conservative show without massive blowback -
But this happens all the time among lefties, and there are no consequences.

Heck, Tucker was showing some guest on Bill Maher saying repeatedly - "Shoot him! Shoot him? If he was dressed like bin Laden..." with regard to the QAnon Shaman - who it's now clear was about the tamest, most docile person at the Capitol that day, but he got portrayed as a dangerous terrorist by the rest of the media, because he was DRESSED WEIRD.

Wow. You're a terrorist if you dress weird. CAN'T WAIT for the terrorists at the Oscars.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Kinda pisses you off, doesn't it? You CANNOT even joke about violence on a conservative show without massive blowback -
But this happens all the time among lefties, and there are no consequences.

Heck, Tucker was showing some guest on Bill Maher saying repeatedly - "Shoot him! Shoot him? If he was dressed like bin Laden..." with regard to the QAnon Shaman - who it's now clear was about the tamest, most docile person at the Capitol that day, but he got portrayed as a dangerous terrorist by the rest of the media, because he was DRESSED WEIRD.

Wow. You're a terrorist if you dress weird. CAN'T WAIT for the terrorists at the Oscars.
Of course she gets away with it, like you said, they all do.

Hijinx

Jane Fonda and Lily Tomlin.
A traitor and a Dyke. Really great guests to speak about abortion.
Jane is too old and Lily is too old ,too ugly, and too queer.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Here’s the relevant bit, with the clip following below:

JANE FONDA: We’re not going back, I don’t care what the laws are.

VIEW ANCHOR: Besides marching and protesting, what else do you suggest?

JANE FONDA: There’s always murder.

VIEW ANCHOR: Well, apart from a miraculous … What did you say?

JANE FONDA: Murder.

VIEW ANCHOR: Oh don’t say that … they’ll pick up on that and… she’s just kidding. Let’s move on to Jane’s activism, which is legendary!

But Fonda didn’t look at all like she was kidding. She mostly looked like a usually-cross woman who’s even more annoyed than usual thanks to a weeklong bout of constipation. That’s it, she’s more like a constipated snapping turtle.

Fonda never took it back or softened her comment in any way. To be honest, I credit Fonda more than the other clownlike View creatures. At least Fonda is honest. She’s not hiding behind passive-aggressive shibboleths like “oh, I was only kidding.”

Don’t get over-excited and start going around calling democrats out for not denouncing Fonda’s statement. Liberals suggesting murder as a political tool is NOT Nazi-like behavior, or fascist, or anything like that. You’re just imagining that because you’re a heartless conservative. Calling for political murder — when it’s done by a leftist — is kind, tolerant, inclusive, and diverse.

Because the words no longer mean what you think they mean. Unless you refuse to play the dictionary game with them, of course.

YOU explain why anyone listens to Jane Fonda about anything. I can’t.

Hijinx

VIEW ANCHOR: Oh don’t say that … they’ll pick up on that and… she’s just kidding. Let’s move on to Jane’s activism, which is legendary!

Yes: Her actions are legendary. Just like benedict Arnolds and the Rosensteins.
She is a traitor, always has been, She should have been tried and shot as a traitor year ago.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
“The View” erupted on Monday over an evident feud between Vice President Kamala Harris and Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) with co-host Ana Navarro slamming Fox News for making Harris look like “some kind of bumbling fool.”

“I don’t know what the hell is wrong with Democrats. Listen, here’s the bottom line, Joe Biden is going to be your nominee. Stop talking about how old he is and Kamala Harris is going to be your vice president. So stop fretting. Stop wringing your hands and get behind your ticket,” Navarro said.

“Because on the other side, the alternative is Donald Trump or Ron DeSantis. So you tell me what you prefer. I love this. I love that they – they said in the story – I don’t know if it’s true, that madam vice president is not responding to the calls from Senator Warren. Good. If they’re going to be doing this, don’t show up to fundraise for them. Don’t show up to campaign for them. Don’t pick up their phone calls. Get with the program,” Navarro railed.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Here’s the relevant bit, with the clip following below:

JANE FONDA: We’re not going back, I don’t care what the laws are.

VIEW ANCHOR: Besides marching and protesting, what else do you suggest?

JANE FONDA: There’s always murder.

VIEW ANCHOR: Well, apart from a miraculous … What did you say?

JANE FONDA: Murder.

But Fonda didn’t look at all like she was kidding. She mostly looked like a usually-cross woman who’s even more annoyed than usual thanks to a weeklong bout of constipation. That’s it, she’s more like a constipated snapping turtle.

Fonda never took it back or softened her comment in any way. To be honest, I credit Fonda more than the other clownlike View creatures. At least Fonda is honest. She’s not hiding behind passive-aggressive shibboleths like “oh, I was only kidding.”

Don’t get over-excited and start going around calling democrats out for not denouncing Fonda’s statement. Liberals suggesting murder as a political tool is NOT Nazi-like behavior, or fascist, or anything like that. You’re just imagining that because you’re a heartless conservative. Calling for political murder — when it’s done by a leftist — is kind, tolerant, inclusive, and diverse.

Because the words no longer mean what you think they mean. Unless you refuse to play the dictionary game with them, of course.

YOU explain why anyone listens to Jane Fonda about anything. I can’t.

When my wife and I were stationed at Eglin AFB, FL from 82 - 86, one summer Campbell Soup sponsored Bob Feller on a tour of Military and Naval bases as a thank you to the troops.

I had a copy of the base newspaper with his picture on page 1 and a baseball for him to sign.

The fellow ahead of me started to mention Hanoi Jane. Bob cut him short with: "DO NOT get me started on that traitorous, Communist bitch!"

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Just saw on twitter that ABC is not renewing Whoopi's contract..."time to move on".... :killingme
Now don't renew Joy's .
Did a bit of a search. Caryn's current contract will keep her on air through the 2023 - 2024 season, and likely the 2024 - 2025 one, too.
Current buzz is about the ongoing negotiations for the 4 seasons after that.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Whoopi Mocks Conservatives Who Lost Everything In Tornadoes: ‘There Hasn’t Been Much Denying Of Climate Change’

Behar went on to claim that people would refuse to vote Republican because they didn’t want to see more school shootings or tornadoes, appearing to suggest that voting Democrat would somehow prevent those things from happening.

Co-host Sunny Hostin argued that Republicans were “the party of dinosaurs,” claiming that they couldn’t win without “cheating” because they had no real platform and relied instead on “grievance politics.” She also claimed that Republicans were using unfair districting maps (gerrymandering) in order to retain power — despite the fact that the most egregious example of gerrymandering is Illinois, where the district maps were drawn by Democrats to their clear advantage.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

‘The View’ co-host Whoopi Goldberg slams Bud Light Clydesdales ad amid Dylan Mulvaney fiasco

Goldberg took umbrage over the ad because it suggested that “horses are so much more American than trans people.”

“Listen, Budweiser, we are all Americans here, we appreciate your beer whether it’s light or regular beer, you have every right and we have every right to buy it if we like it,” Goldberg said during Monday’s episode of “The View” on ABC.

“Don’t let them scare you. Lets us scare you,” Goldberg said at the end of the segment.

Bud Light’s sister brand Budweiser released an ad over the weekend featuring the famous Anheuser-Busch Clydesdale horses.

In the ad, the animals are seen traversing the country from New York City to the Grand Canyon.

“This is a story bigger than beer,” the ad’s narrator says in the ad. “This is the story of the American spirit.”

At one point, the ad showcases two people raising an American flag as one places her hand over her heart.