The Walking Dead

LC_Sulla

Episode 5

So someone else DID get bit!

Will we see him again in his Zombie wear?

I can't wait to hear why there is only one guy left in the CDC?

Where's Merle?? He done R-U-N-N-O-F-T!

There's only one more episode left. Then we are looking at about a year for some new ones.

"I think I'm gonna' blow my brains out, tomorrow. I haven't decided."

BuddyLee

Football addict
I frickin love this show, disappointed that there is only one episode left though.
Supposedly there are 13 slated for next season.

I can't wait. I'm buying all the volumes of the comic and will read them to help tide me over. The story line is supposed to be more dire, gory and dark.

LC_Sulla

He opened the door. :popcorn:

I just thought it was a good quote.

I think he's gonna turn out to be a tyrrant.

But he's outnumbered. And watching the preview, I got the impression that the facility was going to be over run by Zombies. Way to lose a great hide out, gang!

I frickin love this show, disappointed that there is only one episode left though.

WORD!

He's probably gone half mad. I think he sees them as either potential lab rats or gatherers of lab rats.

Just because he's paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get him. In the preview for the next show, he is shown taking blood from the woman whose sister died. And she's saying something about 'how can I be infected without being a Zombie?' I just hope it's not too much of a cliff hanger. I've read it isn't, but you never know.

I can't wait. I'm buying all the volumes of the comic and will read them to help tide me over. The story line is supposed to be more dire, gory and dark.

WOOT. I've seen the graphic novels at Big Larry's.....

I had bad zombie dreams one night from too much Black ops Zombies piled on top of The Walking Dead episode... :lol:

I had a bad zombie dream too. I wonder how many people across the USA have had them......

n0n1m0us3

why so serious
I think he's gonna turn out to be a tyrrant.

He's probably gone half mad. I think he sees them as either potential lab rats or gatherers of lab rats.

I think he's going to use them as lab rats, that's why he didn't want them to come in.

So someone else DID get bit!

Will we see him again in his Zombie wear?

I can't wait to hear why there is only one guy left in the CDC?

Where's Merle?? He done R-U-N-N-O-F-T!

There's only one more episode left. Then we are looking at about a year for some new ones.

"I think I'm gonna' blow my brains out, tomorrow. I haven't decided."
Yes where is Merle...I still think Merle had a hand in the zombie attack.

I'm buying all the comics as well :buddies:

So far the redneck brother with the bow is my favorite character while the wife so far is so one note I can't really stand her. I really think we need more character development on the female side.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Who thinks now that a cross-bow might be a valuable tool to add to your zombie arms cache? I mean, those who can not afford suppressors for their zombie guns that is.

BuddyLee

Football addict
I think he's going to use them as lab rats, that's why he didn't want them to come in.

Yes where is Merle...I still think Merle had a hand in the zombie attack.

I'm buying all the comics as well :buddies:

So far the redneck brother with the bow is my favorite character while the wife so far is so one note I can't really stand her. I really think we need more character development on the female side.

I think the wife is killed eventually. I have a feeling that the blonde sister chick and Rick will get together eventually. They'll need to lean on each other and have had a few connections.

E

EmptyTimCup

Who thinks now that a cross-bow might be a valuable tool to add to your zombie arms cache? I mean, those who can not afford suppressors for their zombie guns that is.

it is A-1 on the list of weapons, after a good Semi Auto Carbine ....

[amazon]1400049628[/amazon]

E

EmptyTimCup

Give me a gun over a crossbow anyday. :buddies:

Guns Make Noise .......

Zombies are attracted to NOISE ......

Guns Shots can carry for miles ...

...... dealing with a single Infected, yes a cross bow is best, with a wave in coming ... semi auto AK w/75 rnd Drum Mag

Last edited by a moderator:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Guns Make Noise .......

Zombies are attracted to NOISE ......

Guns Shots can carry for miles ...

...... dealing with a single Infected, yes a cross bow is best, with a wave in coming ... semi auto AK w/75 rnd Drum Mag

I'm no good with a cross bow. I'd be better off with a BB gun.

Gimme something, anything but a bow.:lol:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
I think the wife is killed eventually. I have a feeling that the blonde sister chick and Rick will get together eventually. They'll need to lean on each other and have had a few connections.
Bet she isn't. Of course this is her first BIG role since Prison Break so its not like she's the star, but I think she's one of the survivors.

luvscats

I'm wondering what's the lifespan of a zombie? They can't be finding that much to eat so how are they staying "alive?