Things to do, people to see and places to go in Southern Maryland

sgtsprout

Mr. Shud da hell up
Well

It has to be a fair match up though. If your 350 and 6 foot 7 I can't let my girl get her a$$ wooped.

We'll just keep to me kicking the ass(hers that is)

romance = 5 foot 1 108 pounds soaking wet
sgtsprout = 5 ft 2 (just a fat ass)

G

giggles04

Ha. Its all good.
Right now I can't do too much anyway. My sprained achilles tendon has turned into a torn AT. So... I've got this nice boot thing that is like a cast (at least I can take this one off!) ... and that kinda hampers doing anything like that!

Would love to still do the whole mudd bawlin thing once I'm able to drive again!!!:p

sgtsprout

Mr. Shud da hell up
You talk too much smack

I think we should throw down tomorrow in that pool. Maybe mix some sand and water and get gritty. Well if I didn't have to fix the truck tomorrow.

sgtsprout

Mr. Shud da hell up
lol

You fill the wate up tomorrow and we'll throw down. And I'll show you how one gets dunked. Miss MOUTh

romance

One of the sinners
One problem

How are we going to dunk each other in a kiddie pool? lol

Oh my dear little pint size ______ lets see if your attitude is the same when you get home. lol

sgtsprout

Mr. Shud da hell up
back to the real thread

How about a place to have like a Bon fire? Throw bunch of wood, drink a few bru hahs, maybe sacrafice a few virgins lol

PS: Don't ask me to find any. Certainly not any from WV lol hehehehe I know I am in trouble for this post.

romance

One of the sinners
&%%#%^#%#(&%&^$%^#$#$%#

hehe Censor myself for all the ears out there. Well eyes I guess I should have said.

Couldnt you get a fire here at the farm like we did one ngiht before. Maybe not a huge one but at least a little one.

sgtsprout

Mr. Shud da hell up
well maybe

have to plan it when they aren't around. And it is open and all to do that, maybe do it before my lease runs up lol. Depends. Problem id after wards no place to go, except the bars. Like, down the road swans or OCI. My place wouldn't hold many folks. Besides, I bet some of these ppl could really throow down, next thing ya know the farm is burnt down lol hehehe

romance

One of the sinners
Well just a question..........There has to be places around here since its more country out here where you live.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
What about pt lookout - can we have a fire there? I like me a good ole far . Anywho, maybe someone on here knows somewhere else to go and build one - like the fire dept guys - don't ya'll start fires occasionally just to put 'em out?!

G

giggles04

Originally posted by migtig
What about pt lookout - can we have a fire there? I like me a good ole far . Anywho, maybe someone on here knows somewhere else to go and build one - like the fire dept guys - don't ya'll start fires occasionally just to put 'em out?!

Oh no you didn't go there!!!:p Yeah... lets let the fire dept guys play with the fire. They love stuff like that:p