Things to do, people to see and places to go in Southern Maryland

G

giggles04

My boyfriend of almost three years is a fireman:) I totally know what you mean!!!

G

giggles04

Quote: So i guess that guys that are not firefighters are turds? I think NOT.
---------------------

Joey I didn't say that. I'm just saying that there is something about a fireman... that most people don't understand!!!! Hell... most of them don't either! But hey you play county softball:D Thats a good quality in you too!!!

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by SxyPrincess
Cari,

...and then you can post it on the forums for all to see (for those that were not at the party.) :lol:

Someone take a digital camera so I can see what you all look like!
(I could really do without the "hose shots" though).
:)

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
giggles - let's go out - you get me to the door - I'll buy you a beer:cheers: - we'll grab pixie and go hang out at all the firehouses in the county (at least I'll klnow where they are when the carnivals come to town)- spreading joy and sunshine as we go. Then at least I can see what all the fuss is about. LOL As for volunteering - I learned the hard way not to do that unless you are positive you know what you are volunteering for - but thanks for the advice.

romance

One of the sinners
Im the WV g/f

Ok so anybody want to fill me in who im wrestling lol And thanks Jaime for volunteering me lol I'm game if I get to see my little guy get dunked in the mud lol

G

giggles04

I'll get back to ya'll on this tomorrow... its almost quittin time for me.... till tomorrow..... lata tatas!!!!!:)

sgtsprout

Mr. Shud da hell up
This was

This was a sweet innocent conversation about what to do around here....See women are evil. lol

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Hiya Romance

nice ta met ya :) Actually, me, you, giggles, and sxyprincess are starting our own mud bogging, 4 wheeling, redneck driving all female race truck team!!!! YEA
As for the mud wrestling thing - it was decided that why let just the guys get their kicks - we want them muddy too! One idea is male vs female - so maybe you can dunk him yourself! ROFLMAO
See sgt - we women ain't evil:burning: