Things to do, people to see and places to go in Southern Maryland

romance

One of the sinners
Can we dunk or drown? lol

Im all for both! How do we decide who drives first? lol We can use my truck lol It wouldnt be the fist time it was in the mud lol

sgtsprout

Mr. Shud da hell up
YOUR TRUCK? lol

What truck. The one sitting at my place? lol That beater?
And u go on thinking you can dunk me lol. We'll see

sgtsprout

Mr. Shud da hell up
Hah

What world do you all women live in. Must think your more independent then ya all are lol.

<--likes starting S$#%

romance

One of the sinners
Ok shorty Its on now!!!

We shall see who dunks who in the mub little city boy. I havent been dunked in the mud since I was 13. SInce then I DO the dunking!!!
WHos name does the truck happen to be in my short little ____ guy.:moon: I think it maybe in ohhh mine lol But its ours since you are working on it. Well when you get out of bed and off of the computer.that is. hehehe

I think we should let the wrestling determine the driver lol Who ever comes in first drives the truck first lol
BTW Jaime..........dont forget Im up here now so you best watch with the women are evil remarks........wouldnt want to show you my evil side. hehe:razz:

G

giggles04

Ok ya'll... I'm back in this.... most definately........ I'm all for it! This Ridgegirl is ready to rock and roll!!!!! hahahaha

romance

One of the sinners
Dare I????

Yeah I dare................

Its only 5 mins at a time on good days baby. Try 1 min at a time on a normal day. :moon:

sgtsprout

Mr. Shud da hell up
See why ya have to go there

Thing is...when ya post something. It has to be at least true. Now you had to go there and go and lie. I expect you'll set the record staright.

romance

One of the sinners
Oh but baby. you know how it goes..........

Turn abouts fair play. You make me look like an a$$ I'll do the same hehehe

sgtsprout

Mr. Shud da hell up
We shouldn't fight on here lol

Can't we all just get along.

Anyways....I don't make you look like an ass. You do that quite well allllll byyyy yourself.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
You guys need a referee!!!!!!:D ROFLMAO - I think we have a wwf smackdown in progress - who's got the popcorn?????

romance

One of the sinners
lol

We all know your in favor of the ridge girl if they laid the smack down between the wv and ridge girl.

But what about if I lay the smak diggity down on the wv girl. Who's got my back. City boy from Philly here, But i think i can take her(my g/f that is)