Torches and pitchforks

SamSpade

Still a couple of hold-outs in the comments...

Yeah I couldn't believe that when I saw it - the underlying premise is, all those kids crying couldn't be lying about it.

Are you kidding? Kids that age will lie about ANYTHING if they think they can get away with it.
I don't think any of these people remember middle school - do you remember all the boys bragging about their sexual escapades?
All the stuff they did outside of school, or things their family did, or -

I'm sure none of them knew there was video.
I really would have liked to hear each kid in turn be asked to describe what they saw and when,
so that the video would reveal - umm, say pal, you were in the next room when this happened.

BernieP

Resident PIA
Yeah I couldn't believe that when I saw it - the underlying premise is, all those kids crying couldn't be lying about it.

Are you kidding? Kids that age will lie about ANYTHING if they think they can get away with it.
I don't think any of these people remember middle school - do you remember all the boys bragging about their sexual escapades?
All the stuff they did outside of school, or things their family did, or -

I'm sure none of them knew there was video.
I really would have liked to hear each kid in turn be asked to describe what they saw and when,
so that the video would reveal - umm, say pal, you were in the next room when this happened.

unfortunately they could not be isolated from one another. By the time the LE got there I'm sure everybody had heard some version of the story and believed they witnessed it as well.
Gossip had become gospel.

PeoplesElbow

Her name and even a meme was made with her picture is on southern maryland news net comments on fb. She even "liked" a couple comments against her. Piece of work!

Times like these I feel like I'm missing out with no Facebook account.

mitzi

would like to know if anythingwill be done about the person who posted it to facebook

I would too. I happened to be on FB when all this was running wild Friday evening. It was even on the yard sale sites. It started from the boy who witnessed it in the hallway to an all out 30 girls had been assaulted and the Vice Principal told them to get over it. This was when the red flags started waving to me. How in h*ll can 30 girls be assaulted/touched or whatever in one gym.