Torches and pitchforks

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
How in h*ll can 30 girls be assaulted/touched or whatever in one gym.

#metoo

I have some sympathy for the girl. A mouth running gone wrong, and now there are consequences. The FB rumor monger, no sympathy whatsoever. She's an adult and supposed to know better, not jump in with the middle schoolers and run amok.

Have the girl's parents made any statements? If it were my kid, I'd be horrified and wouldn't be able to take to social media and the papers fast enough to apologize and set the record straight to clear this guy's name.

mitzi

Witnessed what?

Some woman posted her son came to the car in tears, said he witnessed the guy grinding on the girl. That was in the post I saw from the mom. Then it snowballed into more girls and then up to 30. I can't remember what every post/comment said. I'm sure it's all deleted by now.

Last edited:

BernieP

Resident PIA
Here's the scoop
It's a conspiracy. That one "boy" broke from his pack. All the other boys and those supervising the dance left the room or turned their back.
The perp had an accomplice who remotely looped the video so that it would appear that nothing was wrong.
The accomplice works for the NSA so they were able to cover all their digital tracks. Had the one boy stayed with the other boys as he was ordered to do, there would not have been a witness.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I found a middle school boy in tears a little unbelievable.

Yeah, me too. The girls, sure - anyone who has ever had contact with tweener girls in groups knows that at some point they will all be on the floor sobbing about something. But boys? That's unusual.

Here's the scoop
It's a conspiracy. That one "boy" broke from his pack. All the other boys and those supervising the dance left the room or turned their back.
The perp had an accomplice who remotely looped the video so that it would appear that nothing was wrong.
The accomplice works for the NSA so they were able to cover all their digital tracks. Had the one boy stayed with the other boys as he was ordered to do, there would not have been a witness.

Ok. Yeah, I get it. Perfectly believable. Makes perfect sense.

BernieP

Resident PIA
Ok. Yeah, I get it. Perfectly believable. Makes perfect sense.

That seems to be the scenario some of the mental midgets are working towards.
The fact is, even announcing the charges being files, the sheriff is still saying the investigation is ongoing.
The wack jobs are holding out hope.

officeguy

I agree. I just searched thru posts and she's now claiming the investigation is not closed. If the girl was charged, it's closed against wrong doing by the man. Hopefully, if it still open all these little liars who gave false statements to the officers should be charged.

The only one making a claim that all these kids reported separate assaults was the drama queen. Although, with all of them linked together on snapchat, I wouldn't put it past the little ####s that they would coordinate a story to make it stick.

mitzi

That seems to be the scenario some of the mental midgets are working towards.
The fact is, even announcing the charges being files, the sheriff is still saying the investigation is ongoing.
The wack jobs are holding out hope.

Their little darlings may also be charged for false statements if they talked to the deputy. We can only hope. Common sense would tell these wack jobs that it's closed against the man if the girl was charged with a false statement. Hope it backfires on all of them. You should always want to believe your kid but social media went wild on this. People I know were passing this around Saturday morning (with the guy's picture) It was even posted by Channel 9 news on FB around 11 pm. All on an accusation they saw on our local "news" site.

mitzi

The only one making a claim that all these kids reported separate assaults was the drama queen. Although, with all of them linked together on snapchat, I wouldn't put it past the little ####s that they would coordinate a story to make it stick.

Yes but another one posted it all on a Yard Sale site and she was the one who shared his picture with the drama queen/crying boy's mom. Seems like they knew each other and were searching for his pic on FB to post. It was crazy and I was following all this, thinking it could have been true until the 30 victims were brought up.

BernieP

Resident PIA
Here's what I think will happen - besides a whole lot of nothing.
The adults won't be charged or sued.
Defamation is an area of law that provides a civil remedy when someone's words end up causing harm to your reputation or your livelihood. Libel is a written or published defamatory statement, while slander is defamation that is spoken by the defendant.

The problem is that it's a civil tort, which means the person harmed has to hire a lawyer (usually with a significant retainer up front) and then hope they can recover damages.
As one lawyer once advised, there is no use suing if you can't collect. (lawyers don't take cases they aren't gong to be paid for working which is why they would want a lot of money up front.)

The charges were filed against a minor. Chances are that the judge or even the states attorney will offer some small number of community service hours. They aren't going to send the kid to jail.

The pathetic part of all this is there are people out there, unwilling to admit the case is closed, to accept the facts as supported by the evidence.
They will never apologize to the man who has been wronged. Nobody will. The whisper campaign will continue.

I will say it again. There is a significant segment in this area that think their ass don't stink. Their kids are perfect, they're perfect. Holier than thou.
They have no problem judging others or even casting that first stone - because they really believe they are special.

littlelady

God bless the USA
F*ck you troll......
1955222D-A40F-4674-BBCE-3C195AD1795A.jpg

littlelady

God bless the USA
4187737B-6DF9-4619-93C3-C3FB6EB28BD7.jpg
Speaking of trolls. You have anything to actually add to the thread?

Yes, I just did have something to add because you are a troll, and I do add to discussions; other than calling people crazy or the kettle/pot thing. You trolled me 2 days ago, and beyond. Don’t ever think you are relevant. You ruined that on your own. Live with it.

seven

Yes, I just did have something to add because you are a troll, and I do add to discussions; other than calling people crazy or the kettle/pot thing. You trolled me 2 days ago, and beyond. Don’t ever think you are relevant. You ruined that on your own. Live with it.

Ok. Now ask me if I care.

:crazy:

littlelady

God bless the USA
Ok. Now ask me if I care.

:crazy:

Thanks for proving my point. And why is it so important to you to get so involved in a story that is National Enquirer worthy. It lets me know that you have nothing; except to go after what you know nothing about. This story will play out, and the guilty will be charged, and you will still be a troll of the highest order.
And, if you don’t care, why are you replying to me? You can’t have it both ways. Do you get that?

026F3D04-2319-449A-A5B4-A13A219485EE.jpg

Last edited: