Tragedy in Calvert County

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Baja you are an idjit. Your postings would imply we need to hire profession services to clear the area of a dropped tampon.

I could see that. Cleaning up random chunks of flesh and congealed blood is one thing, but used wimmins personal items like that is something altogether different...

Roman

I hope that the Boy does OK also. The thing that scares me is with cases like this, those left behind suffer from Survivor's Guilt. I'm sure he will have the best Medical/Mental services, but I still worry about him.

Sweet 16

^^8^^
wondered the same thing. He had judgements against him a few years back then all of a sudden he has a house that size with a gorgeous pool, brand new cars.?.?. Something seemed amiss to me.

Obviously something was. It does no good to speculate at this point but it does make one wonder. She had two restraining orders against him for domestic abuse and filed for divorce in 2007.....and then bought an almost $600K house with him in 2010 AND had another kid??

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Baja you are an idjit. Your postings would imply we need to hire profession services to clear the area of a dropped tampon.

Nothing I've read stops personal clean-up of a crime scene. What you keep quoting is the rules/regulations for someone who makes a business of it.
Look missy! I've dated wimmins that you would call a professional to pick up her tampon!! :faint:

This was me after she agreed to sleep with me.

Attachments

• man_in_biohazard_suit_141.jpg
    man_in_biohazard_suit_141.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 72

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Doesn't it make you people feel weird to just overtly stalk strangers like that?

"I'm going to case search those SOBs and REALLY air the dirty laundry while the rest of the family has to make funeral arrangements!"

SoMDGirl42

smts

I ran across this today. I'm very happy he has recovered enough to leave the hospital. I hope his recovery continues. :yahoo: What a survivor!

Md. boy who survived murder-suicide released from hospital - WTOP.com

I had the pleasure of meeting this little boy. He is a great kid. He is healing well and has moved to Georgia with his Uncle. His Uncle is absolutely wonderful with him. He is very attatched to him and he will be living with his 3cousins also, one of which he grew up with (until they recently moved). They are having one more fundraiser this sunday for him at North Beach. I am sure he will have survivors guilt as well as ptsd as he remembers all of the events of that day. His Aunt, Uncle and Grandparents will make sure he gets very good care :)

MMDad

Lem Putt
I had the pleasure of meeting this little boy. He is a great kid. He is healing well and has moved to Georgia with his Uncle. His Uncle is absolutely wonderful with him. He is very attatched to him and he will be living with his 3cousins also, one of which he grew up with (until they recently moved). They are having one more fundraiser this sunday for him at North Beach. I am sure he will have survivors guilt as well as ptsd as he remembers all of the events of that day. His Aunt, Uncle and Grandparents will make sure he gets very good care :)

It's awesome to hear that he's recovering so well physical. I hope he's able to handle the mental side though. I cannot imagine....