True Grit Ride

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
jazz lady said:
And here's a clue for you, although I doubt you'll get it as you've missed every single one so far. I rarely give red, but made an exception in your case. You and your little horsey mafia took it upon yourself to "get each other's back" and go after innocent people who had NOTHING to do with your argument with appy. And being a bunch of clueless souls, you guys didn't realize it did nothing other than validate to the rest of us what a bunch of wankers the lot of you are. :lol:

Having said that, I rarely get into arguments with folks around here, but you and your pretentiousness and condescending attitude certainly deserve all the red and flak you get. People have real friendships here and quite a bit of loyalty to each other. I am proud to say appy has been a good friend to me and vice versa. I did not get into your argument with her, but again you and your "friends" decided to drag anybody associated with her in any manner with your immature and juvenile antics. You have started this inferno and continually fed it, so don't complain when you get burned.

I was never Condescending

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
jazz lady said:
:really: You have GOT to be kidding:

Right. NOT condescending. Gotcha. :rolleyes:

haha oops your right, sorry forgot about that one. but would that be condescending? or just sarcastic?

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
SAHRAB said:
haha oops you're right
NOW you're learning. :yay: Everyone knows I'm always right. :diva: :lol:

sorry forgot about that one. but would that be condescending? or just sarcastic?

No, definitely condescending:

dictionary.com said:
To deal with people in a patronizingly superior manner.

If you want more examples of condescending, I can search your posts, believe me. :razz:

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
jazz lady said:
NOW you're learning. :yay: Everyone knows I'm always right. :diva: :lol:

No, definitely condescending:

If you want more examples of condescending, I can search your posts, believe me. :razz:

Thats so weird i totally meant it in a sarcastic manner

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
SAHRAB said:

Then you need to use this smilie so we'll know: :sarcasm:

Sarcasm rarely comes through the written word the way the writer intended. :wink:

Pete

Repete
SAHRAB said:
So what you are trying to say is you suck at being condescending and were trying to be a sarcastic azzhole instead but failed?

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
jazz lady said:
Then you need to use this smilie so we'll know: :sarcasm:

Sarcasm rarely comes through the written word the way the writer intended. :wink:

Thats probably why MyLittlePony just assumes i'm a SmartA$$, all the time

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
Pete said:
So what you are trying to say is you suck at being condescending and were trying to be a sarcastic azzhole instead but failed?

nah i just got my condescending and sarcastic azzhole-ness mixed up

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
SAHRAB said:
nah i just got my condescending and sarcastic azzhole-ness mixed up

Well, you excel at both so I'm sure it's hard to keep it straight.

oh...almost forgot...

:sarcasm:

:biggrin:

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
jazz lady said:
Well, you excel at both so I'm sure it's hard to keep it straight.

oh...almost forgot...

:sarcasm:

:biggrin:

Wow that smily works wonders, until i scrolled down i thought you were being condescending (at least according to the definition)

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
SAHRAB said:
Now see that smily works wonders, until i scrolled down i thought you were being condescending (at least according to the definition)

Perception is everything. :cheesy:

W

WildHorses

SAHRAB said:
Hmm...

Do you and hubby have PolkaDotted Belgians? (i know they are Dapples but i like PolkaDots better)

or, do you have Mustangs?

or, are you from Virginia (like near Fairview Beach)?

No to all of the above. :howdy: But not to worry, the next time I see you we can talk about these posts. :flowers: