O-Tay....

Attachments

• chubbyrider.jpg
    chubbyrider.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 70
W

WildHorses

persimmoncf said:
Excuse me wildhorse, but lets level the playing field. .
You have got to be kidding me, have you not read the rude and crude comments this man has been making at the most inappropriate times and on the most inappropriate subjects? I'm appalled.

W

WildHorses

Now why would anyone call me a "grouch" and give me red just for stating the obvious?

W

WildHorses

appyday said:
Tried to bump you (green) but cant will hit ya as soon as I can..
Thank you. :flowers: You know the scary thing is after seeing the picture I realized I have met him several times. :shocked: Goes to show just what you don't know about people. :ohwell:

mingiz

Horse Poor
I have been watching this and seems to me that this person has issues. I'm a SMTR member. I have enjoyed my rides with the club. :yay: I don't know this person either but just from what I see he's an A$$. Just give it up.... Lets see born in 71 that's 34. old enough to know better but acting like a 3 year old.

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
mingiz said:
I have been watching this and seems to me that this person has issues. I'm a SMTR member. I have enjoyed my rides with the club. :yay: I don't know this person either but just from what I see he's an A$$. Just give it up.... Lets see born in 71 that's 34. old enough to know better but acting like a 3 year old.

See i dont have to reply to this one, since you already showed what kind of A$$ you were in another thread :drama:

Once again, no you dont know me (obviously) but showing your hypocrisy, (and that of the other Simpering Sychophants of this board) by totally ignoring everything else that was spewed by the "turd" but jumping on me for my responses to her BS, just makes Mondays more enjoyable

W

WildHorses

SAHRAB said:
See i dont have to reply to this one, since you already showed what kind of A$$ you were in another thread :drama:

Once again, no you dont know me (obviously) but showing your hypocrisy, (and that of the other Simpering Sychophants of this board) by totally ignoring everything else that was spewed by the "turd" but jumping on me for my responses to her BS, just makes Mondays more enjoyable

Don't know who you're actually addressing here, but I do know you. :howdy: In fact, I knew you before you knew which end of the horse ate hay. I was surprised by many of your comments because you were always so nice to me when we ran into each other. At the risk of red, I don't think you're being very nice right now. :flowers:

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
WildHorses said:
Don't know who you're actually addressing here, but I do know you. :howdy: In fact, I knew you before you knew which end of the horse ate hay. I was surprised by many of your comments because you were always so nice to me when we ran into each other. At the risk of red, I don't think you're being very nice right now. :flowers:

Your assuming that i have finally figured out where the hay goes. (definetly know where my money goes)

noop wasnt addressing you, (if you notice i quote who i'm replying to)

your one up on me then cuz i only know who a couple of people are on here.

You may have been surprised by my comments because it wasnt until the "tard" made comments about my wife, and the out of left field comments about me, that i actually "spoke" up. (up til then i had ignored all her BS since she obviously had some issue with SMTR but didnt want to address it).

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
WildHorses said:
but I do know you. :howdy:

Hmm...

Do you and hubby have PolkaDotted Belgians? (i know they are Dapples but i like PolkaDots better)

or, do you have Mustangs?

or, are you from Virginia (like near Fairview Beach)?

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
nomoney said:
so you admit to being big boned.

So why are you all bent out of shape still?

being husky and big boned doesnt mean your fat (I know cuz my mom told me so)

Psst. that was :sarcasm:

nomoney

SAHRAB said:
being husky and big boned doesnt mean your fat (I know cuz my mom told me so)

Psst. that was :sarcasm:
seriously I'm trying to figure out why you have a broom crammed up your ass here. And all I can figure is that you got told you have a big ass and now you won't let it go. For the life of me I can't figure out why you're so worried about it? :confused:

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
nomoney said:
seriously I'm trying to figure out why you have a broom crammed up your ass here. And all I can figure is that you got told you have a big ass and now you won't let it go. For the life of me I can't figure out why you're so worried about it? :confused:

part of the issue was the threads that got deleted, where Appyday went CharlesManson because SMTR was promoted and she has some issue with them (you cant see them now unfortunately).

the other part wasnt about her attacks on me. She doesnt know me (she has made that abundantly clear) doesnt know anything about me (clearly) and i really dont care what her opinion is of me.

it all escalated when she got her AppyDay buddies to come in and make their comments (without, of course, actually looking at what i was replying to).

but then its so much more fun, to say Hey he's making an Ass of himself lets all jump on the trampoline. (been there done that)

mingiz

Horse Poor
I'm big boned also and I consider myself fat. But at my age I earned every bit of it and enjoyed the whole time I earned it..... :lmao: Besides it's the inside of a person that counts not the outside. So I consider myself a beautiful person.. :getdown:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
SAHRAB said:
Appyday went CharlesManson
My GOD!! She got people to come to your house and kill you??? :shocked:

She's a wild one, for sure. But, I must say, you post awfully well for someone who'se been Mansoned :yay:

nomoney

SAHRAB said:
part of the issue was the threads that got deleted, where Appyday went CharlesManson because SMTR was promoted and she has some issue with them (you cant see them now unfortunately).

the other part wasnt about her attacks on me. She doesnt know me (she has made that abundantly clear) doesnt know anything about me (clearly) and i really dont care what her opinion is of me.

it all escalated when she got her AppyDay buddies to come in and make their comments (without, of course, actually looking at what i was replying to).

but then its so much more fun, to say Hey he's making an Ass of himself lets all jump on the trampoline. (been there done that)

She didn't get anyone to come anywhere. They all came on their own. Deduced that you were a wanker and the rest is history.

You'll find the more you let go the more people don't pick on you. The more and more you make a big deal out of a an ant hill-the more you'll get called a wanker. :yay:

D

dems4me

SAHRAB said:

I'm a buddy of AppyDay's, she's a good friend of mine and I havn't jumped on you. :shrug: I tried to help you. :smile:

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
appyday said:
FIRST it started out he posted about a band in waldorf...I replyed :spam: LIKE WE ALWAYS DO..then he followed me for days putting "spam" after all my posts...I got pissed and posted his pic and his name under it...rest is history...

see theres your problem. lets actually give a factual accounting of what happened (here comes a list)

First - i didnt start the thread (fool) i was replying to your "Spam" message. EquineAddict started the thread, she was notifying THE FRIGGIN HORSE Board, that there was a Horse Related Event.

Second - You have some issue with SMTR, when i started a thread about SMTR having a website you went bonkers. to the point that Percy and GoldenHorse took you to task for your malicious comments about SMTR, that had no merit.

Third - i did post Spam in your messages (but that was on Thursday the 8th, not Days like you said), but as you said "LIKE WE ALWAYS DO" so what was the issue? (cant take the heat?)

Fourth - You didnt hear from me again until thursday (the 15th) and that was when i was replying to your Week Long ravings about me, seemed more like an obsession.
when i replied to all your bullsh!t everyone took me to task for responding (see that word, respond, as in you say something and i responded to it) to some of sh!t you spouted.

seems alot of you have the Crooked pole up your a$$ about someone actually rebutting what one of your "Ol'Timers" says

(oops damn i see theres a list function on here should have used that)