True Grit Ride

nomoney

SAHRAB said:
see theres your problem. lets actually give a factual accounting of what happened (here comes a list)

First - i didnt start the thread (fool) i was replying to your "Spam" message. EquineAddict started the thread, she was notifying THE FRIGGIN HORSE Board, that there was a Horse Related Event.

Second - You have some issue with SMTR, when i started a thread about SMTR having a website you went bonkers. to the point that Percy and GoldenHorse took you to task for your malicious comments about SMTR, that had no merit.

Third - i did post Spam in your messages (but that was on Thursday the 8th, not Days like you said), but as you said "LIKE WE ALWAYS DO" so what was the issue? (cant take the heat?)

Fourth - You didnt hear from me again until thursday (the 15th) and that was when i was replying to your Week Long ravings about me, seemed more like an obsession.
when i replied to all your bullsh!t everyone took me to task for responding (see that word, respond, as in you say something and i responded to it) to some of sh!t you spouted.

seems alot of you have the Crooked pole up your a$$ about someone actually rebutting what one of your "Ol'Timers" says

(oops damn i see theres a list function on here should have used that)

See? Like this

wanker

Pete

Repete
SAHRAB said:
see theres your problem. lets actually give a factual accounting of what happened (here comes a list)

First - i didnt start the thread (fool) i was replying to your "Spam" message. EquineAddict started the thread, she was notifying THE FRIGGIN HORSE Board, that there was a Horse Related Event.

Second - You have some issue with SMTR, when i started a thread about SMTR having a website you went bonkers. to the point that Percy and GoldenHorse took you to task for your malicious comments about SMTR, that had no merit.

Third - i did post Spam in your messages (but that was on Thursday the 8th, not Days like you said), but as you said "LIKE WE ALWAYS DO" so what was the issue? (cant take the heat?)

Fourth - You didnt hear from me again until thursday (the 15th) and that was when i was replying to your Week Long ravings about me, seemed more like an obsession.
when i replied to all your bullsh!t everyone took me to task for responding (see that word, respond, as in you say something and i responded to it) to some of sh!t you spouted.

seems alot of you have the Crooked pole up your a$$ about someone actually rebutting what one of your "Ol'Timers" says

(oops damn i see theres a list function on here should have used that)
You sure are worked up over a bunch of stuff that means nothing.

Last edited:

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
Pete said:
You sure are worked up over a bunch of stuff that means nothing.

nah, its actually just having a puter at work and having to wait for Reports to come back, on User Activity

Pete

Repete
SAHRAB said:
nah, its actually just having a puter at work and having to wait for Reports to come back, on User Activity
As far as "old timers" I have a feeling if you stayed here posting for 10 years you would still be considered a tool.

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
Pete said:
As far as "old timers" I have a feeling if you stayed here posting for 10 years you would still be considered a tool.

Yeah but what difference would it make?

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
SAHRAB said:

:rolleyes: You forgot about attacking all the people via karma (not knowing giving karma when you're in the red only gives gray :loser: ) when they were merely chatting with her. THAT was really mature and made you a LOT of friends. :dork:

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
jazz lady said:
:rolleyes: You forgot about attacking all the people via karma (not knowing giving karma when you're in the red only gives gray :loser: ) when they were merely chatting with her. THAT was really mature and made you a LOT of friends. :dork:

hmmm heres a clue (next one you'll have to buy). you wonderful kind and lovely people made so many people Red, do you think i'd be the only one that would try to change your Karma to match?

Last edited:
appyday said:
FIRST it started out he posted about a band in waldorf...I replyed :spam: LIKE WE ALWAYS DO..then he followed me for days putting "spam" after all my posts...I got pissed and posted his pic and his name under it...rest is history...
:SPAM:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
SAHRAB said:
jazz lady said:

hmmm heres a clue (next one you'll have to buy). you wonderful kind and lovely people made so many people Red, do you think i'd be the only one that would try to change your Karma to match?

And here's a clue for you, although I doubt you'll get it as you've missed every single one so far. I rarely give red, but made an exception in your case. You and your little horsey mafia took it upon yourself to "get each other's back" and go after innocent people who had NOTHING to do with your argument with appy. And being a bunch of clueless souls, you guys didn't realize it did nothing other than validate to the rest of us what a bunch of wankers the lot of you are. :lol:

Having said that, I rarely get into arguments with folks around here, but you and your pretentiousness and condescending attitude certainly deserve all the red and flak you get. People have real friendships here and quite a bit of loyalty to each other. I am proud to say appy has been a good friend to me and vice versa. I did not get into your argument with her, but again you and your "friends" decided to drag in anybody associated with her in any manner with your immature and juvenile antics. You have started this inferno and continually fed it, so don't complain when you get burned.