"Trump backs down"

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
You know this is effecting legal asylum seekers too?

Why would you punish infants for being taken across the border by their parents. Are you sick in head?

So do we start rewarding ALL law breakers or just the ones you and your Marxist cohorts can use?

Are you sick in the head?

Sapidus

It's amazing the extent some will go to in order to justify Trump's actions. He's been claiming (falsely) that the law required the family separations and that there was nothing he could do about it. And suddenly, yesterday, he did something about it. So, was he lying or did he just lack understanding of his job?

I am convinced these people are soulless and only worship the cult of Trump.

To support separating families while also denying it is official Trump policy , then to say well i guess it is policy once he responds it takes the mental gymnastics of a 12 year old Russian contortionist

Sapidus

So do we start rewarding ALL law breakers or just the ones you and your Marxist cohorts can use?

Are you sick in the head?

How is allowing them to stay together while their residency is determined and they are either sent home or let in a "reward" what kind of sick F*** thinks allowing a family to stay together is a reward.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
How is allowing them to stay together while their residency is determined and they are either sent home or let in a "reward" what kind of sick F*** thinks allowing a family to stay together is a reward.

So you want' to put children in jail with their detained parents after all!

Finally you admit it! You aren't arguing all this bull#### because you oppose it, just that its Trump doing it.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
what kind of sick F*** thinks allowing a family to stay together is a reward.

Dunno about the "reward" part but I'm sure you aware that a judge ruled many years ago that the children could only be incarcerated with their illegally entered parents for a maximum of 20 days. So then what?

MiddleGround

I don't know why all of you bicker so much about this issue. Not a damn one of you would support either side's cause if it really came down to it!

None of the Trump lovers would stand a post at "the wall" and none of the libtards would welcome an immigrant child into their home because mommy and daddy got deported for entering illegally.

This whole squabble is tiresome!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I don't know why all of you bicker so much about this issue. Not a damn one of you would support either side's cause if it really came down to it!

None of the Trump lovers would stand a post at "the wall" and none of the libtards would welcome an immigrant child into their home because mommy and daddy got deported for entering illegally.

Given the proper order of "Shoot everything that crosses!" I would most certainly stand a post.

Hijinx

It certainly is tiresome. especially for those who would kill a fetus in the mother, and then they cry about how they just cannot stand to see a family separated.
It is indeed tiresome.
But as for standing a guard tour on the all, I would be happy to.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

. Why would you not send children back with their parents? Why do you want them separated forever?

Sapidus

It certainly is tiresome. especially for those who would kill a fetus in the mother, and then they cry about how they just cannot stand to see a family separated.
It is indeed tiresome.
But as for standing a guard tour on the all, I would be happy to.

So happy to kill a brown person but argues about the rights of fetuses?

What a load of crap

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I would send them back with the parents. What does this question have to do with the post I made?? :shrug:

Why would you suggest they be kept separate and put in US foster homes instead?

MiddleGround

Why would you suggest they be kept separate and put in US foster homes instead?

I am not. Personally, I would send them packing back to Honduramala Ricama with their parents.

My point was that all of the libtards whine about how the children would be seperated and that it is an awful tradgedy BUT, I KNOW that if they were offered a chance to step up and take some of these "poor seperated children" into their homes and take care of them they would turn into silent ghosts.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I am not. Personally, I would send them packing back to Honduramala Ricama with their parents.

My point was that all of the libtards whine about how the children would be seperated and that it is an awful tradgedy BUT, I KNOW that if they were offered a chance to step up and take some of these "poor seperated children" into their homes and take care of them they would turn into silent ghosts.

I sure wouldn't want to be responsible for keeping a child separated from it's parents indefinitely. Why do you hate children?