Trump ends business and manufacturing councils after wave of CEO departures.

hotbikermama40

I know that morality is a difficult concept for you apparently

You know nothing, Yappy Blow

'Respect for the truth comes the closest to being the basis for all morality'. Ever heard that before? Or know who said it?

Oh, who am I kidding? No one here expects you to understand, or care, since you sure don't bother with annoying old pesky truths and facts

littlelady

God bless the USA
You know nothing, Yappy Blow

'Respect for the truth comes the closest to being the basis for all morality'. Ever heard that before? Or know who said it?

Oh, who am I kidding? No one here expects you to understand, or care, since you sure don't bother with annoying old pesky truths and facts

I love learning at least one thing a day. I looked it up. Frank Herbert said that. He wrote Dune and other sci fi and was a journalist. Thanks! :smile:

This_person

If you aren't disgusted by his behavior you are anti American and actively want to see the decision of this country as proven by his refusal to unambiguously condemn the nazis in Charlestville.

Just to be certain you understand what you are saying, you are now telling people whether or not they are American? It seemed you had a problem with someone else doing that previously. It's really a shame you can't contain yourself to any single principle for more than a few hours at a time.

by the way:

PRESIDENT Trump said:
As I said on Saturday, we condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence – it has no place in America. And as I have said many times before, no matter the color of our skin, we all live under the same laws. We all salute the same great flag, and we are all made by the same almighty God. We must love each other, show affection for each other and unite together in condemnation of hatred, bigotry and violence. We must rediscover the bonds of love and loyalty that bring us together as Americans.

Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans. We are a nation founded on the truth that all of us are created equal. We are equal in the eyes of our creator, we are equal under the law and we are equal under our constitution. Those who spread violence in the name of bigotry, strike at the very core of America.

Now, what were you saying about lack of condemnation, specifically calling out the racists? Which part of these two paragraphs is ambiguous to you?

I've asked you before, and it is not snark - is English your first language? If not, it would explain a lot and it's impressive you have more than one language! :cheers:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
If you aren't disgusted by his behavior you are anti American

oh so now if we disagree with YOUR Opinion WE Are Anti-American

how about ANTI PROGRESSIVE .....

and actively want to see the decision of this country as proven by his refusal to unambiguously condemn the nazis in Charlestville.

:bs:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Or perhaps they have some morals and just did the right thing? Did you ever think of that?

oh claiming the MORAL High Ground for a group that has been rioting and trashing Starbucks and other business, since Seattle 1999
you really are clueless ....

I know that morality is a difficult concept for you apparently

and you double down on your stupidity .... progressives claiming a MORAL High Ground

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Simply amazing to watch toads like Sappy regurgitate the nonsensical talking points that they do. Disgusting too.

This_person

Or perhaps they have some morals and just did the right thing? Did you ever think of that?

So, yesterday you came out vociferously against Obama-AG Loretta Lynch's decision to try Dylan Roof for hate crimes instead of terrorism, and today you are referring to CEO's of Fortune 500 companies as having strong morals to do the right thing, against the president and against their shareholders.

Yeah, I can see how you are a strong, principled, consistent, non-hypocritical person.

:roflmao:

Wishbone

Once again a stunning rebuttal filled with insight. Surprised you aren't out buying up bed bath and beyond's Tiki torches for your next nazi march

Why? Are you planning to meet him in battle in your paintball helmet and ANTIFA bootie shorts?

BOP

You forgave him for being sexist, racist, homophobic and islamaphobic because you thought he would put more money in your pocket.

Well good luck with that now that he has lost these important relationships

You're a lying liar who lies out his lying liar hole.

BOP

So, yesterday you came out vociferously against Obama-AG Loretta Lynch's decision to try Dylan Roof for hate crimes instead of terrorism, and today you are referring to CEO's of Fortune 500 companies as having strong morals to do the right thing, against the president and against their shareholders.

Yeah, I can see how you are a strong, principled, consistent, non-hypocritical person.

:roflmao:

Which is pretty weird when you consider how anti-capitalist antifacts/blm/occupy purports to be.

vince77

I think Trump had some good ideas but they'll never become law. He's managed in 7 months to alienate business leaders, military leaders and 60+% of American citizens. He's just not very smart, and is clueless on how to get anything done.

This_person

I think Trump had some good ideas but they'll never become law. He's managed in 7 months to alienate business leaders, military leaders and 60+% of American citizens. He's just not very smart, and is clueless on how to get anything done.

I think he has good and horrible ideas, like most presidents. I worry about the E.O. penchant he has, just like I did about his predecessor.

What I think he brings is not being clueless about how to get things done, but rather I view it as he is trying to change how things are done. The president is not king, and the executive branch should not be given the broad authorities they have. Cabinet members are not princes, able to modify existing law at will through regulation. But, we have slowly treated these people as kings, queens, princes and princesses for far too long.

Trump demonstrates to the Nth degree that legislators are all about party, and virtually nothing about we, the people. Nothing made this more obvious than when Harry Reid picked partisan parliamentary tricks over doing his job a few years ago
CNN said:
The U.S. Senate's leading Democrat found himself in embarrassingly hot water Wednesday, after dismissing the idea of funding children's cancer research through the government shutdown.
'If you can help one child, why won't you do it?' asked CNN reporter Dana Bash.
'Why, why, why would we want to do that?' countered Reid.
'I have 1,100 people at Nellis Air Force Base that are sitting home' because of government employee furloughs, he told Bash and a roomful of other journalists. 'They have – they have a few problems of their own.'
'This is – to have someone of your intelligence suggest such a thing maybe means you're as irresponsible and reckless.'
But, people don't really remember more than what was on GoT last week, so they need a permanent reminder.

Trump seems to be serving as that reminder.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Once again a stunning rebuttal filled with insight. Surprised you aren't out buying up bed bath and beyond's Tiki torches for your next nazi march

That's all ya got, shortbus? Your quest to become the most despised and ridiculed idiot on this forum has been an unqualified success. And the hilarious part?..you feign to not realize that fact.

Wait a minute... I thought you got all the Tiki torches at Tractor Supply???