Trump ends business and manufacturing councils after wave of CEO departures.

Bonehead

I think Trump had some good ideas but they'll never become law. He's managed in 7 months to alienate business leaders, military leaders and 60+% of American citizens. He's just not very smart, and is clueless on how to get anything done.

I have to agree. I was sincerely hoping that he might "grow up" and learn some self control in office but I was wrong.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I think Trump had some good ideas but they'll never become law. He's managed in 7 months to alienate business leaders, military leaders and 60+% of American citizens. He's just not very smart, and is clueless on how to get anything done.

I disagree. The progpress is cherrypicking what they report and since they have the loudest voice, that's the only thing most people hear. In fact, military leaders are praising Trump, as are foreign leaders. Just like there was Antifa violence in Charlottesville that you'll never hear from them, and Trump came out almost immediately and denounced the violence but you won't hear about that either.

Trump's low approval ratings are mostly bull####, and derived from the onslaught of negative coverage he receives from the Hate Trump media. "Oh my, Ethel, our president is a KKK member and a Nazi! Well we sure don't approve of that!"

The way they spun that tape of him and Billy Bush:

Trump: When you're a rich celebrity, women throw themselves at you and you can use them for sex.
Press: Trump rapes women!!!!!

If you fall for that crap, you're ####ing stupid and mindless. The end. It's all out there for anyone with two braincells to find. You don't have to be an ignorant tool.

Wishbone

If you fall for that crap, you're ####ing stupid and mindless. The end. It's all out there for anyone with two braincells to find. You don't have to be an ignorant tool.

I've come to the conclusion they like being ignorant tools... Thinking hurts them in BOTH of those brain cells.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I've come to the conclusion they like being ignorant tools... Thinking hurts them in BOTH of those brain cells.

The way the press scrubbed and sanitized those antifa videos, I thought maybe I was hallucinating. But in asking around, a bunch of other people saw it too. Now, of course, that video has disappeared and even been removed from YouTube. Never happened.

Repeat after me:

"Donald Trump condoned and excused the Nazi violence in Charlottesville and aligned himself with the white supremacists."

Good little prole :patpat:

Wishbone

You have to admire the commitment among that mindset.

They scheme, plan and deploy... Their minions don't break ranks very often, each remaining true to the narrative and fixed on the goal.

It's like fighting the Borg.

Will Rogers would be proud.

Bonehead

There is no unbiased news source available that I have access to. I can't watch any televised source anymore they are so obviously slanted and channeled.

Anyone know an unbiased source ?

Wishbone

There is no unbiased news source available that I have access to. I can't watch any televised source anymore they are so obviously slanted and channeled.

Your own eyes and ears.

If it happens live, :yay: If not, :boo:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Watch real news instead of political commentary programs. Consume a number of different sources and don't leave out FNC and Washington Times. C-Span is great, and so is NPR (NPR news reports, not their commentary shows). If a source's "news story" bases itself on some other source's news story, read the original piece. Or honestly, disregard it because most of the time it's a pass the buck manipulation. "*We* didn't say Donald Trump was a Nazi sympathizer, we just reported that *this paper* said it"

If it sounds outrageous, it's probably either greatly embellished or an outright lie.

Watch or read the news, then mentally remove the adjectives. That's the real story.

There's more but it's time to go to the gym. :starcat:

This_person

Watch real news instead of political commentary programs. Consume a number of different sources and don't leave out FNC and Washington Times. C-Span is great, and so is NPR (NPR news reports, not their commentary shows). If a source's "news story" bases itself on some other source's news story, read the original piece. Or honestly, disregard it because most of the time it's a pass the buck manipulation. "*We* didn't say Donald Trump was a Nazi sympathizer, we just reported that *this paper* said it"

If it sounds outrageous, it's probably either greatly embellished or an outright lie.

BBC is pretty good.

Surprisingly, Vice news also does well a lot of the time.

Watch or read the news, then mentally remove the adjectives. That's the real story.

:yay:

Sapidus

Just to be certain you understand what you are saying, you are now telling people whether or not they are American? It seemed you had a problem with someone else doing that previously. It's really a shame you can't contain yourself to any single principle for more than a few hours at a time.

by the way:

Now, what were you saying about lack of condemnation, specifically calling out the racists? Which part of these two paragraphs is ambiguous to you?

I've asked you before, and it is not snark - is English your first language? If not, it would explain a lot and it's impressive you have more than one language! :cheers:

What you failed to notice was that I was calling out the same
Person who called me unamerican previously.

There you go again defending someone you yourself stated you can barely tolerate.

Hypocrite

Sapidus

I disagree. The progpress is cherrypicking what they report and since they have the loudest voice, that's the only thing most people hear. In fact, military leaders are praising Trump, as are foreign leaders. Just like there was Antifa violence in Charlottesville that you'll never hear from them, and Trump came out almost immediately and denounced the violence but you won't hear about that either.

Trump's low approval ratings are mostly bull####, and derived from the onslaught of negative coverage he receives from the Hate Trump media. "Oh my, Ethel, our president is a KKK member and a Nazi! Well we sure don't approve of that!"

The way they spun that tape of him and Billy Bush:

Trump: When you're a rich celebrity, women throw themselves at you and you can use them for sex.
Press: Trump rapes women!!!!!

Blah blah blah. Keep trying to change the narrative like a good bor in the Fox News machine.

Sapidus

The way the press scrubbed and sanitized those antifa videos, I thought maybe I was hallucinating. But in asking around, a bunch of other people saw it too. Now, of course, that video has disappeared and even been removed from YouTube. Never happened.

Repeat after me:

"Donald Trump condoned and excused the Nazi violence in Charlottesville and aligned himself with the white supremacists."

Good little prole :patpat:

Tinfoil hat time

This_person

What you failed to notice was that I was calling out the same
Person who called me unamerican previously.

No, I noticed that. I noticed that you called someone un-American for disagreeing with you within hours of saying people can't do that. So, which is it, they can't and you can, or you're a hypocrite?

There you go again defending someone you yourself stated you can barely tolerate.

Hypocrite

Utilizing facts to disprove a narrative is NOT "defending someone." It's merely recognizing reality. I'm sorry for you that you can not recognize reality.

I equally "defended" Obama - when people said dishonest things about him like you were doing about Trump, I said, "no, he actually said this..."

If you have a valid point, ever, someday, I will "defend" you, too. But, I didn't "defend" Trump, I "defended" honesty. You should try it some time - it's liberating to look at things honestly instead of through hatred.

This_person

:bs:

Prog-British Press .... as leftist as CNN

I guess I do more of the mental-elimination of the adjectives than I thought :lol:

But, they do report on MORE than just how many scoops of ice cream or other highly important issues. They dive into the small stuff like arming rebels and getting into a proxy war with Russia. You know, the little stuff that sometimes adds up to things as important as how to eat meat loaf.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I guess I do more of the mental-elimination of the adjectives than I thought :lol:

But, they do report on MORE than just how many scoops of ice cream or other highly important issues. They dive into the small stuff like arming rebels and getting into a proxy war with Russia. You know, the little stuff that sometimes adds up to things as important as how to eat meat loaf.

yeah as a premier European news agency