Trump ends business and manufacturing councils after wave of CEO departures.

Sapidus

I think Trump had some good ideas but they'll never become law. He's managed in 7 months to alienate business leaders, military leaders and 60+% of American citizens. He's just not very smart, and is clueless on how to get anything done.

At least someone here gets it

Sapidus

No, I noticed that. I noticed that you called someone un-American for disagreeing with you within hours of saying people can't do that. So, which is it, they can't and you can, or you're a hypocrite?

Utilizing facts to disprove a narrative is NOT "defending someone." It's merely recognizing reality. I'm sorry for you that you can not recognize reality.

I equally "defended" Obama - when people said dishonest things about him like you were doing about Trump, I said, "no, he actually said this..."

If you have a valid point, ever, someday, I will "defend" you, too. But, I didn't "defend" Trump, I "defended" honesty. You should try it some time - it's liberating to look at things honestly instead of through hatred.

After conveniently skipping his first statement because it didn't fit the narrative of your defense

hotbikermama40

What you failed to notice was that I was calling out the same
Person who called me unamerican previously.

Tsk...quite you're bitchin' and moanin'. I didn't call you, or anybody, anything of the sort. I expressed my opinion as to what characteristics in a person show "true" Americanism as opposed to simply being 'an American'. YOU apparently decided to throw 'un-American' into what I said and then YOU decided the shoe fit and warped my statement into a personal attack. So wipe your snotty nose and grow up.

P.S. One other characteristic I forgot to mention is that true Americans would never write the word 'American' without the cap 'A'. Feel free to spin off into another tantrum over that one.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Oh Lord. You sound like LittleLady...

No, she doesn't. We are two, distinctly, different people. I just happen to agree with her, a lot. What made you so angry, today, Hankaroo? I hope you have a better day, tomorrow. Rally, I do.:killingme:

Hijinx

No, she doesn't. We are two, distinctly, different people. I just happen to agree with her, a lot. What made you so angry, today, Hankaroo? I hope you have a better day, tomorrow. Rally, I do.:killingme:

Hey: It's Hank. He found someone else to troll.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Surprisingly, the LA Times had a good write up where several journalists were interviewed (from both sides) and after reading it you will see that it was 100% the fault of both sides.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-charlottesville-witnesses-20170815-story.html

Thanks for posting this in the upheaval of it all. It seems a bit of common sense still exists. Thomas Paine would be proud.

Edit: It seems Paine's only education was Thetford Grammar School from 1744-1749. I don't know about, y'all, but I find that totally fascinating, and, actually, hilarious. :lol:

I know links are ever so important on this forum:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Paine

Last edited:

Sapidus

Tsk...quite you're bitchin' and moanin'. I didn't call you, or anybody, anything of the sort. I expressed my opinion as to what characteristics in a person show "true" Americanism as opposed to simply being 'an American'. YOU apparently decided to throw 'un-American' into what I said and then YOU decided the shoe fit and warped my statement into a personal attack. So wipe your snotty nose and grow up.

P.S. One other characteristic I forgot to mention is that true Americans would never write the word 'American' without the cap 'A'. Feel free to spin off into another tantrum over that one.

Lunatic

Sapidus

So, which one is a impeachable offense?

Obama was pretty much in the same ballpark.

No one mentioned impeachment. We were talking about his failures as a leader, mediator and president.

Obama was one of those things as proven by the growth of the economy and decrease of unemployment

littlelady

God bless the USA

I remember what a #### ton of #### you gave me when I first joined this forum 6 years ago. I still love you, Hankaroo. :smoochy:

Yes, I did answer myself because it was the easiest way to do it.

And, I want you to give mama a :smoochy:, too. Love you!

Last edited:

Sapidus

Why is she a lunatic? Just wondering. It would be nice if you could explain yourself more thoroughly. Thanks, ever so much. :smile:

Because she consider not capitalizing the A in American enough to disqualify someone from being an American.

Because she believes collusion only applies to gas prices.

Because she constantly talks about how strong her Christian faith is yet she supports a racist, sexist, homophobic islamaphobe.

That's just a start.