Trump Sr wrote Trump JR's lying statement on his meeting with Russian lawyer.

Sapidus

"Blah blah blah but Bush!!!"

When have I ever once posted anything about Bush?

You claim that Dem's think you are some myopic group and then continue to hurl every conservate talking point at me like i am every liberal on earth.

Talk about unhinged behavior

This_person

Blah blah blah but Hillary !!!

The correct response to this is one of two things:

Sappy said:
You're right...I never attacked her for doing those things, I defended her or stayed quiet because I thought she'd be better. But, alas, she was not. I'll try and be honest with BOTH parties, as well as "independents" in the future.

Or:

Sappy said:
WTF are you talking about? I attacked her EXACTLY the same way I'm attacking Trump now!! I don't care who it is, if they're wrong, they're wrong. I will not tolerate lying, cheating, abuse of power, or malfeasance in ANY elected official, and I treat them all the same!!

One of those two fits you. Which one?

Sapidus

Ok....now, take that back to Trump. What is the "credible EVIDENCE of WRONG DOING"?

Perhaps making up a lie as to why his son was meeting with Russians agents? I would call that pretty credible. I don't typically make up lies to cover other peoples asses.

This_person

Perhaps making up a lie as to why his son was meeting with Russians agents? I would call that pretty credible. I don't typically make up lies to cover other peoples asses.

Ok, let's pretend that is credible evidence, but what is even the POTENTIAL "wrong doing"?

Sapidus

Ok, let's pretend that is credible evidence, but what is even the POTENTIAL "wrong doing"?

The meeting was not disclosed on Jr's disclosure forms and Sr. was covering up why he met with them as it could be interpreted as collusion so they made up the false adoption story.

Putin most likely has dirt on Trump "the Golden Shower tapes" or something else and Trump is doing everything he can to continue his relationship with Putin as one sided as it is and despite the House and Senate voting to hobble him on Russian Sanctions.

All of this adds up to enough circumstantial evidence that it can no longer all be coincidence, incompetence or lack of political smarts.

Sapidus

Yeah... That sounds more like something you kind of freaks would be into.

We'll just call that one :bs:

Have you ever added any substance to any conversation you have been a part of? Or are you just the hype man for the less shy individuals?

Are you that drunk idiot in the corner fist pumping to what everyone else says but having no opinion of your own?

Wishbone

Have you ever added any substance to any conversation you have been a part of? Or are you just the hype man for the less shy individuals?

Are you that drunk idiot in the corner fist pumping to what everyone else says but having no opinion of your own?

Actually I just like ####ing with you retarded ####-wits.

Next best thing to actually watching one of you wither and die.

Sapidus

Now trot on back to your keyboard, find out what your masters want you to say and repeat it promptly.

I'll let you know when Soros check clears!

Is that really what your tiny mind thinks?

Is it that hard for you to fathom that someone may disagree with Trump's behavior, policy and generally ineptitude?

Wishbone

I'll let you know when Soros check clears!

Is that really what your tiny mind thinks?

Is it that hard for you to fathom that someone may disagree with Trump's behavior, policy and generally ineptitude?

Not at all... I've never liked Trumps manners or personality.

WTF does that have to do with anything?

I LOVE the fact that you ####ing pussy-hat, candy-assed mommas boys are all losing your #### over everything he does, including the policies that were even held by your beloved sausage smoker Barry.

:killingme

This_person

The meeting was not disclosed on Jr's disclosure forms and Sr. was covering up why he met with them as it could be interpreted as collusion so they made up the false adoption story.

Now, wait. You went from "credible evidence of wrong-doing" to "could be interpreted as legal but potentially not nice stuff"?

I'll try again, what is the "WRONG DOING"?

Putin most likely has dirt on Trump "the Golden Shower tapes" or something else and Trump is doing everything he can to continue his relationship with Putin as one sided as it is and despite the House and Senate voting to hobble him on Russian Sanctions.

All of this adds up to enough circumstantial evidence that it can no longer all be coincidence, incompetence or lack of political smarts.

Seriously? "I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose voters." THAT guy is worried about a POTENTIALLY existing tape of weird hooker sex? The guy who is known to have gotten his mistress pregnant and married her, and that's not even the wife he has today - THAT guy is under the thumb of the guy who has a tape of him with hookers?

Really?