Trump Sr wrote Trump JR's lying statement on his meeting with Russian lawyer.

This_person

Unfortunately your opinion doesn't matter.

I checked, and my opinion matters exactly as much as yours! :buddies:

It's up to Mueller now and he just added a new attorney so it seems there is enough to investigate that they need more hands on deck.

"...up to Mueller now..."? I'm not sure you get how our judicial system works.

You can look up Duetsche bank Trump. I'm done exposing things to you that an informed person should be aware of

Thank you. I looked it up, and this what I found:

Deutsche Bank examined Donald Trump's account for Russia links....conducted a close internal examination of the US president’s personal account to gauge whether there are any suspicious connections to Russia... the president’s immediate family are Deutsche clients. The bank examined accounts held by Ivanka Trump, the president’s daughter, her husband, Jared Kushner, who serves as a White House adviser, and Kushner’s mother. The internal review found no evidence of any Russia link

Strong, strong stuff you have there :roflmao:

Sapidus

I checked, and my opinion matters exactly as much as yours! :buddies:

"...up to Mueller now..."? I'm not sure you get how our judicial system works.

Thank you. I looked it up, and this what I found:

Deutsche Bank examined Donald Trump's account for Russia links....conducted a close internal examination of the US president’s personal account to gauge whether there are any suspicious connections to Russia... the president’s immediate family are Deutsche clients. The bank examined accounts held by Ivanka Trump, the president’s daughter, her husband, Jared Kushner, who serves as a White House adviser, and Kushner’s mother. The internal review found no evidence of any Russia link

Strong, strong stuff you have there :roflmao:

No in fact your opinion that there should be no investigation doesn't matter.

Mueller is not investigating and presenting his findings when complete? Geez. You really haven't been paying much attention.

How much does don the con owe Deutcshe bank? You forgot that part

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Why are you so threatened by an opinion different than your own? It's very telling of how easily the facade of your beliefs can break down

You wildly ironic tool, you!! :pinch:

Too bad you are also a sniveling coward.

Hijinx

Mueller is not investigating and presenting his findings when complete? Geez. You really haven't been paying much attention.

I know this is a dumb question, but what does the amount Donald Trump MAY owe the bank have to do with a Russian connection?

This_person

It impacts exactly as much as your opinion does.

Ah, now you are qualifying the statement to just be the investigation is up to Mueller. Gotcha :yay:

What does that matter? You said he had a line of credit with the Russians for $500M. He doesn't.

Last edited:

Hijinx

Mueller is working on parlaying this "investigation" into a 4 year paycheck for him and his Democrat lawyer pals.

Sapidus

It impacts exactly as much as your opinion does.

Ah, now you are qualifying the statement to just be the investigation is up to Mueller. Gotcha :yay:

What does that matter? You said he had a line of credit with the Russians for $500M. He doesn't.

Keep defending him as he continues to make dumber and dumber decisions.

If he makes a good one or shows some leadership I will be the first to say so . I haven't seen it so far and Im not holding my breath.

PJay

If he makes a good one or shows some leadership I will be the first to say so . I haven't seen it so far and Im not holding my breath.

Honestly, you wouldn't know a good one if it was staring you in the face. Please hold your breath. After blackout you may awake and see the light.

Sapidus

Honestly, you wouldn't know a good one if it was staring you in the face. Please hold your breath. After blackout you may awake and see the light.

Ok. I'll bite.

What decisions and leadership has he shown in enacting legislation so far?

This_person

Keep defending him as he continues to make dumber and dumber decisions.

I've pretty much never defended him once. I've repeatedly said that he does things I don't like.

I simply point out that the things you're worried about AREN'T NOW HAPPENING and HAVEN'T HAPPENED BEFORE.

You're worried about the guy because he has $500M in credit (which he doesn't) and because he had people within his circle meet legally with others - and admit they did. It's ludicrous.

Be worried when he appoints someone as woefully unqualified as Sotomayor to the bench, or when he starts talking about the seas receding due his election, or when he tells you that he's been having converstions with dead presidents like HRC did with Roosevelt, or - hell, how about his lifting of environmental protections, which helped the coal industry (good job in my view, but likely a bad idea in your view), or passing and signing a bill aimed at removing a mental health stipulation for firearms purchase, or the carte blanche hiring freeze with little ability to fill important positions; you know, things he's actually DONE!

PJay

Ok. I'll bite.

What decisions and leadership has he shown in enacting legislation so far?

Please don't. I haven't had a rabies shot.

Been shown to you countless times but you are deaf, dumb and blind.

Sapidus

I've pretty much never defended him once. I've repeatedly said that he does things I don't like.

I simply point out that the things you're worried about AREN'T NOW HAPPENING and HAVEN'T HAPPENED BEFORE.

You're worried about the guy because he has $500M in credit (which he doesn't) and because he had people within his circle meet legally with others - and admit they did. It's ludicrous.

Be worried when he appoints someone as woefully unqualified as Sotomayor to the bench, or when he starts talking about the seas receding due his election, or when he tells you that he's been having converstions with dead presidents like HRC did with Roosevelt, or - hell, how about his lifting of environmental protections, which helped the coal industry (good job in my view, but likely a bad idea in your view), or passing and signing a bill aimed at removing a mental health stipulation for firearms purchase, or the carte blanche hiring freeze with little ability to fill important positions; you know, things he's actually DONE!

I think its important our president has a grasp on reality and doesn't lie constantly to satisfy his ego. ( boy scouts, Mexico, largest inauguration ever which he has brought up at least half a dozen times, fake news magazine covers) It's a testament to his lack of awareness and his lack of humility and means that he makes irrational decisions based on unimportant things like his ego.

You can disagree or you can say it is unimportant but it is my important that honesty from our President about small s well as large things matter.

Don't tell me what I can and can't be worried about the behavior of the President of my own country.

nutz

You can disagree or you can say it is unimportant but it is my important that honesty from our President about small s well as large things matter.

Don't tell me what I can and can't be worried about the behavior of the President of my own country.

Your English skills prove the disappoint of our public school systems.