Trump Sr wrote Trump JR's lying statement on his meeting with Russian lawyer.

This_person

I think its important our president has a grasp on reality and doesn't lie constantly to satisfy his ego. ( boy scouts, Mexico, largest inauguration ever which he has brought up at least half a dozen times, fake news magazine covers) It's a testament to his lack of awareness and his lack of humility and means that he makes irrational decisions based on unimportant things like his ego.

You can disagree or you can say it is unimportant but it is my important that honesty from our President about small s well as large things matter.

Don't tell me what I can and can't be worried about the behavior of the President of my own country.

Are you consistent? Were you worried about it from Obama, Clinton, GWBush? All the same, when they all lied?

Sapidus

Are you consistent? Were you worried about it from Obama, Clinton, GWBush? All the same, when they all lied?

Yep.

But they may have lied about things but they didn't lie about things that were easily verifiable as false. Like things you could make one phone call and know were false or things that everyone could easily see were false. Like that his inauguration was the most well attended in history.

That is the behavior of someone who is not in touch with reality and should give you concern about what else he is lying about and/or his mental state.

Are you consistent? You say you have concerns but then defend his behavior in almost every single instance.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Yep.

But they may have lied about things but they didn't lie about things that were easily verifiable as false.

No, they lied about massive failures that cost American lives....like Benghazi. Or they lied wildly about the impact of their flawed legislation that is destroying the health insurance market. Told real whoppers about the impact that the Stimulus spending would have on saving jobs and the economy.

Sapidus

No, they lied about massive failures that cost American lives....like Benghazi. Or they lied wildly about the impact of their flawed legislation that is destroying the health insurance market. Told real whoppers about the impact that the Stimulus spending would have on saving jobs and the economy.

Don't worry Trump is doing that as well. He is just too stupid to understand that everyone can see when he lies about the little things. It takes time for the bigger things to come to light. Like Russia

This_person

Yep.

But they may have lied about things but they didn't lie about things that were easily verifiable as false. Like things you could make one phone call and know were false or things that everyone could easily see were false. Like that his inauguration was the most well attended in history.

That is the behavior of someone who is not in touch with reality and should give you concern about what else he is lying about and/or his mental state.

Are you consistent? You say you have concerns but then defend his behavior in almost every single instance.

I am consistent. When Obama said there are 57 states, I said he's just tired from the campaign trail, and there were 57 voting places in the primaries (not the election). So, stupid little lies like that, or how many people watched an inauguration, I give a pass to equally.

When you tell me my rates are going to drop and they go up, when you tell me you're investing taxpayer funds unfairly in just one company saying it will revolutionize energy KNOWING it will fail, when you tell me you never sent or received classified information on an unclass server KNOWING you did and even ordered it to happen, when you tell me you'll not rest until you find out who was using the IRS as a political arm of your administration and they will receive harsh punishment and then you never do anything, when you KNOW your VA is literally allowing people to die and you do nothing about it - yeah, those things I take seriously.

Landing a plane under sniper fire when it was really just a nice sunny day with a little girl as part of your receiving line? Not a thing. Saying you were going to work in the best interests of the United States on foreign policy and then ignoring a secular uprising in Iran while simultaneously assisting the Muslim Brotherhood taking over Egypt - yeah, that's a thing. Telling me that you talked with the head of the Boy Scouts on the phone when you really talked with other leadership in person - not really a thing. Telling me an ambassador and three others were killed over a video spontaneously when you knew all along it was a planned terrorist attack - yeah, that's a thing. Telling me you were born because of an event that didn't happen until three years after you were born - not a thing.

That's where I'm at with it.

This_person

But they may have lied about things but they didn't lie about things that were easily verifiable as false. Like things you could make one phone call and know were false or things that everyone could easily see were false.

So, your problem is that you KNOW you're being lied to. If the lies were harder to figure out, like the CGI/Sec State stuff, or what was really happening in Benghazi, or what really happened to Osama, or who caused JFK Jr.'s plane to crash, or why some businesses get "bailed out" while investors get screwed and others have to go under - those things you're okay being lied to about because you can't figure them out quickly?

Sapidus

So, your problem is that you KNOW you're being lied to. If the lies were harder to figure out, like the CGI/Sec State stuff, or what was really happening in Benghazi, or what really happened to Osama, or who caused JFK Jr.'s plane to crash, or why some businesses get "bailed out" while investors get screwed and others have to go under - those things you're okay being lied to about because you can't figure them out quickly?

Please don't start down the Pizza Gate path right when you are starting to make some semblance of sense. Go investigate how jet fuel melts steel and why Newton was a false flag. There really is no point with you

This_person

Please don't start down the Pizza Gate path right when you are starting to make some semblance of sense. Go investigate how jet fuel melts steel and why Newton was a false flag. There really is no point with you

Read for understanding, not to respond. I never said anything about Pizza-gate or Podesta or anything like that. I have no idea what Newton is except a guy who decided to call gravity "gravity", or a Fig bar. Jet fuel doesn't melt steal, but burning certainly weakens it.

Sapidus

Read for understanding, not to respond. I never said anything about Pizza-gate or Podesta or anything like that. I have no idea what Newton is except a guy who decided to call gravity "gravity", or a Fig bar. Jet fuel doesn't melt steal, but burning certainly weakens it.

"or what really happened to Osama, or who caused JFK Jr.'s plane to crash"