Trump to roll back LGBT protections in Obamacare

Sapidus

Sex-transition services and over 95% of abortions are not medically necessary. They are elective procedures.

I do believe if a person who is unsure whether or not they have a penis is actually having a heart attack, no medical center should turn away medical care for that person. However, if a person wants a cutadickoffamy, they can go find one where people are willing to perform it.

This would make it okay for the doctor to discriminate against people who have had abortions in the past. Not just people seeking abortions now.

Sapidus

Oh do please show me where I'm proven wrong? Because on three things, I believe I was clearly, and cleverly, too, very correct:
1. Sex change operations are not medically necessary
2. Elective abortions are not medically necessary
3. In your case, an argument for late-term abortion could be made
I'd high-five Pres. Trump if I could. If you want a cutadickoffame (credit: TP) or a plantapoleinme (does this have your blessing, TP?) - or you want to terminate your pregnancy because "now's just not a good time" or "my parents will kill me" or for whatever reason that has zero to do with being a medical danger to you if it continues...fine. But I'm sick of paying for that. You're crying foul over a baker not baking a cake? Get ready to go nuckin' futz, then, Yappy - cause Mr. President is righting a lot of wrongs, and this is just one of them.

You are wrong because you can't read.

Doctors would be able to discriminate against people who have had an abortion in the past or are transgender.
Even if their helmets needs at that moment have nothing to do with either of those things.

If you think that it is right to discriminate against someone for how they were born or a choice they made concerning their body in the past then you are a bigot.

How can you possibly support something so stupid and mean ?

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Hilarious that people can be denied healthcare because of how they were born. Why is that amusing?
Nope, that a president used what I think is an illegal procedure to pass his version of utopia and the very next one to come along smacks him down. If you can't see the humor in that then you've sprained your funny bone.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
This would make it okay for the doctor to discriminate against people who have had abortions in the past. Not just people seeking abortions now.
Unless you've forgotten to write down a paragraph or two, you've drawn a very illogical conclusion.

hotbikermama40

If you think that it is right to discriminate against someone for how they were born or a choice they made concerning their body in the past then you are a bigot.

Of course I don't think it's right. That's why I'm SO happy that I've NEVER EVER been asked on a medical form or by a medical provider if I've ever had gender modification surgery or an elective abortion. I've never had either but, boy, that would sure make me mad if I were asked.

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh do please show me where I'm proven wrong? Because on three things, I believe I was clearly, and cleverly, too, very correct:
I'd high-five Pres. Trump if I could. If you want a cutadickoffame (credit: TP) or a plantapoleinme (does this have your blessing, TP?) - or you want to terminate your pregnancy because "now's just not a good time" or "my parents will kill me" or for whatever reason that has zero to do with being a medical danger to you if it continues...fine. But I'm sick of paying for that. You're crying foul over a baker not baking a cake? Get ready to go nuckin' futz, then, Yappy - cause Mr. President is righting a lot of wrongs, and this is just one of them.

AKA 'Loptoffofme' and 'Sewedontome'

Last edited:

Sapidus

Of course I don't think it's right. That's why I'm SO happy that I've NEVER EVER been asked on a medical form or by a medical provider if I've ever had gender modification surgery or an elective abortion. I've never had either but, boy, that would sure make me mad if I were asked.

That may be true but that doesn't mean it's not in your medical file along with every surgery you've had and what vaccinations you've had. Haven't you ever gone to a new doctor and had your patient records sent from your old doctor? What alternate reality do you live in?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
That may be true but that doesn't mean it's not in your medical file along with every surgery you've had and what vaccinations you've had. Haven't you ever gone to a new doctor and had your patient records sent from your old doctor? What alternate reality do you live in?

Not the one you live in , shortbus

littlelady

God bless the USA

AKA 'Loptoffofme' and 'Sewedontome'

:lol:

hotbikermama40

Only when I've given permission for them to do so. Haven't you ever heard of HIPPA?

Sapidus

Only when I've given permission for them to do so. Haven't you ever heard of HIPPA?

I have. Do you regularly deny your new doctor your medical information? That's just bizarre. Why wouldn't you want them to know you health history?

See how you have created this entire bizarre scenario to justify discrimination against LGBT people and people who have had abortions in the past. Why can't you just admit that it is discrimination with no other purpose? I could see if it allowed doctors to opt out of performing abortions or reassignment surgery if they don't agree with it but that is not what this overturning would do. It would allow doctors to discriminate against anyone who had an abortion or is gay, lesbian, bi , or Trans. But keep defending Trump on every thing even if it's not in your best interest and makes no sense as it seems to be what you are best at

hotbikermama40

Actually, I don't trust that HIPPA thing very much. Remember when our gov wanted to allow docs to ask if their patients owned guns?

Federal HIPAA law ensures the government can place strict controls on how data is stored and that they follow those standards; doctor's offices, hospitals, pharmacies and so on can encrypt so that data is kept secure. But yes, with the volume of targeted cyber attacks and hacking now? There is no 'foolproof', unfortunately. That's blame on people, not the law. And if your doctor is doing the hacking just to find out if you are in line with his moralistic views - you need a new doctor anyway.