Trump to roll back LGBT protections in Obamacare

hotbikermama40

I have. Do you regularly deny your new doctor your medical information? That's just bizarre. Why wouldn't you want them to know you health history?

Oh mine is an 'open book'. Not the point. It is still MY information to share...or not. Your statement seemed to infer that once it's in your records, it's out of your control.

See how you have created this entire bizarre scenario to justify discrimination against LGBT people and people who have had abortions in the past.

Actually, I see how you create bizarre scenarios to justify calling everyone else a bigot, or worse.

Why can't you just admit that it is discrimination with no other purpose? I could see if it allowed doctors to opt out of performing abortions or reassignment surgery if they don't agree with it but that is not what this overturning would do. It would allow doctors to discriminate against anyone who had an abortion or is gay, lesbian, bi , or Trans. But keep defending Trump on every thing even if it's not in your best interest and makes no sense as it seems to be what you are best at

Because it isn't and there is a legitimate purpose. It's going to no longer force doctors to perform any medical treatment that is not 'necessary' as a lifesaving measure without fear of civil action. But keep badmouthing Trump on every little thing, even when you make no sense as it seems to be what you're best at.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Keep believing that idiot. Tell that to a poor kid in rural Alabama with one town doctor

is that all ya got short bus - insults

no gives 2 cents about your imaginary child in rural Alabama we know you progressives don't care
Hillary would have campaigned more in the fly over states, and less on the coasts

unless up are ok with slavery - EVERYONE has a CHOICE

How can you possibly support something so stupid and mean ?

that is your OPINION Short Bus

I have. Do you regularly deny your new doctor your medical information? That's just bizarre. Why wouldn't you want them to know you health history?

Again YOUR OPINION [and reality have nothing in common]

What alternate reality do you live in?

Gladly not the fascist utopia you want

Last edited:

This_person

It was in the article which you apparently didn't read in full.

Here's what I got from the article (because I DID read it)

The Article said:
Advocacy groups like the ACLU and Lambda Legal acknowledge they haven’t seen the proposed rule,
... a Texas district court judge issued a nationwide injunction blocking the gender identity and pregnancy termination provisions from taking effect.

Trump’s HHS decided not to appeal the ruling.
Once the proposal is released, there will be a public comment period.
“the old rule never had a legal leg to stand on. [T]he government has no business forcing doctors to violate their medical judgment and perform harmful gender transition procedures on children.”

What did you get out of it?