Waldorf Mall....in the afternoon

Qurious

Im On 1.
AndyMarquisLIVE said:
I've seen people of both races, black and white, causes problems up there.

that's all im saying.

but i forgot what board I'm on. It's always those "welfare recipeints" causing havoc at the mall. :killingme

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Qurious said:
Lets pleaseeeeeeee not put a color on these kids.
Being an amoral thug with disregard for human feelings or life hasn't really generated an overall winner in the race/ethnicity/color arena.

Demographics, however, will indicate the likelihood of the above. If board readers assume black or some other color/ethnicity because it is Waldorf and heavily populated that way - it's much more likely a demographics issue than guilt by association to skin color.

Might do you some good to stop associating that way as well.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Waldorf Mall....in the ... 03-26-2007 12:36 PM you are a b!tch, always have been, always will be. ACCEPT IT!!!!! Look in the mirror if you still need a reason

That's "white b!tch" to you. TYVM. :diva:

rdkarob

desertrat said:
I would have to agree with you. It would be too easy to throw a head lock on one of those punks and not let go until the security guard showed up to see what the gasping sound was.

first of all....Not it is not BS. and if you are alone with your wife walking in the parking lot and 4 big black boys come up to you punch you and run WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO HERCULES???? I know I would pray to God I would be ok and hope they didn't do anything to my wife......apparently you haven't been to the mall lately.....you go then write

Pete

Repete
Qurious said:
that's all im saying.

but i forgot what board I'm on. It's always those "welfare recipients" causing havoc at the mall. :killingme
Were you assuming welfare recipients = black? elaine didn't say black welfare recipients did she?

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
rdkarob said:
first of all....Not it is not BS. and if you are alone with your wife walking in the parking lot and 4 big black boys come up to you punch you and run WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO HERCULES???? I know I would pray to God I would be ok and hope they didn't do anything to my wife......apparently you haven't been to the mall lately.....you go then write
DR - you forgot the :sarcasm: smiley again! :rolleyes:

verucasalt

aren't they are supposed to be building that new high end shopping area anyway. keeping the prices up to keep "those" people out?

rdkarob

DawnK said:
I've got an even better idea... If you don't like the Waldorf mall or it causes too much anxiety, DON'T GO THERE! Go to Annapolis or Springfield. Simple as that. You know that THAT mall doesn't have the greatest of security and alot of the peeps that go there are kids and not kids that have good upbringing either.

Eventually it will turn into what Landover used to be and Iverson...

Exactly.....and close down!

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
I read or heard on tv over the weekend that there is a mall that has started not allowing anyone under 18 in the mall without a parent after 6 pm. Maybe Waldorf will adopt that plan.

Qurious

Im On 1.
verucasalt said:
aren't they are supposed to be building that new high end shopping area anyway. keeping the prices up to keep "those" people out?

Where's my bug spray?

who is "those"??? "welfare recipents?" :killingme

GTFOHWTBS :rolleyes:

ya'll aint slick. :popcorn:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Qurious said:
It's always those "welfare recipeints" causing havoc at the mall.
And of course you're aware that the majority of welfare recipients are white, correct?

rdkarob said:
Oh, so it was the parking lot and they were were big? In that case I'd probably head for my truck and then go hunting for teenage speed bumps.

AndyMarquisLIVE

verucasalt said:
They're building one on Hamilton, which is gonna suck bigtime. :boo:

verucasalt

"those" ppl are scum. ignorant ppl. you know ppl who think that others "owe" them something. people who punch innocent shoppers in the stomach. people that steal merchandise instead of paying for it. does any of that make sense to you? or are you one of "those ppl"?