Waldorf Mall....in the afternoon

Tinkerbell

Baby blues
Qurious said:
...but its obvious any group of black kids in a mall with hats to the back, a pip in their step carrying a Up Against the Wall Bag vs. a Abercrombie & Fitch bag will get judged.

Way to stereotype black kids. :yay:

Tinkerbell

Baby blues
vraiblonde said:
Our little mall up here started going ghetto a few years ago, to the point they started losing all the good stores (which means they lost all the people who wanted to shop in those stores).

So they "cleaned it up", brought in a Boscov's and the Home Depot, renovated the inside, etc. The only problem was they forgot to add security so people could shop without being menaced by the punks.

So now, two years after this expensive renovation, the mall is worse than it was before and filled with $5 clothing places, Hispanic culture shops, dollar stores and crap like that. I always wondered why the Home Depot didn't open into the mall - it's walled off and you have to use the main entrance around the side. The reason they did that is because they don't want the mall trash in their store, stealing crap and causing problems.

So vote with your dollar - don't go to the Waldorf Mall. Let the thugs have it and who cares?

:confused: I'm confused...are you talking about St. Charles Town Center? In Waldorf? There's no Home Depot there -- it's up 301 a few miles.

Qurious

Im On 1.
vraiblonde said:
And you have racial issues. You seem to think all thugs and welfare recipients are black, and vice versa. You could use some diversity education.

The reverse sychology isn't working. It never does....

the poster knows what race she was referring too and so does elaine.

Both of you need to find your balls and say what u mean. You do any other time vrai :rolleyes:

AndyMarquisLIVE

vraiblonde said:
Elaine already knows. It's you that has the race issue, not her.
No Vrai, you've got it all wrong. Quackrious came in here because she assumed we were talking specifically about black people. And what happens when you assume?

Qurious

Im On 1.
link this thread to the 14 year old black girl being jailed for 7 years cuz she pushed a white hall monitor....

lets compare the differences.

NONE. and on that note....

ANDY STOP PMING ME SQUAT BOY! :lalala:

rdkarob

Qurious said:
The reverse sychology isn't working. It never does....

Both of you need to find your balls and say what u mean. You do any other time vrai :rolleyes:

WHY DO YOU THINK PEOPLE ARE RACIST IN WALDORF......GOOD LORD WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM AND IT IS OBVIOUS WHY YOU HAVE NO PROBLEMS AT THE MALL.

J

juggy4805

Yeah Iv'e been a couple of times. It was horrible I tell you. All the kids were acting like kids. What is this world coming to. Kids should really act like adults.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Tinkerbell said:
I'm confused...are you talking about St. Charles Town Center? In Waldorf? There's no Home Depot there -- it's up 301 a few miles.
No, I'm talking about FrederickTowne Mall in Frederick.

AndyMarquisLIVE

Qurious said:
link this thread to the 14 year old black girl being jailed for 7 years cuz she pushed a white hall monitor....

You're beyond ignorant. You also got you're ass handed to you in the other thread.

Apparently, you're debate team sucks. :lmao:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Qurious said:

I don't know the details to the black girl white hall monitor, can you provide a link??

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Qurious said:
Nobody said a thing about race until you came along. So apparently you're a mind-reader as well as a racist.

Both of you need to find your balls and say what u mean. You do any other time vrai
I'm saying exactly what I mean. Or do you think you know what I'm thinking better than I do myself? Just because you're a racist who can't look past skin color doesn't mean everyone is.

AndyMarquisLIVE

vraiblonde said:
Nobody said a thing about race until you came along. So apparently you're a mind-reader as well as a racist.

I'm saying exactly what I mean. Or do you think you know what I'm thinking better than I do myself? Just because you're a racist who can't look past skin color doesn't mean everyone is.
:yeahthat:

mainman

Set Trippin
AndyMarquisLIVE said:
You're beyond ignorant. You also got you're ass handed to you in the other thread.

Apparently, you're debate team sucks. :lmao:
Can you stop saying debate team, I hate repitition... Thank you.... :howdy:

Qurious

Im On 1.
vraiblonde said:

reading is fundamental vrai :rolleyes: ....go back in the beginning of the thread...before I even commented on the issue...someone shared a experiance at the mall referecing a "bunch of black girls"....

and the original post referred to doorags.....do u know what those are & who advertises them and wears them?

keep playing dumb. :lmao:

rdkarob

Qurious said:
why?

*perfect example of people beating around the bush instead of saying what they truly mean*

Ok...how much do I owe your family....for slavery...no remember, I had nothing to do with it.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
juggy4805 said:
Yeah Iv'e been a couple of times. It was horrible I tell you. All the kids were acting like kids. What is this world coming to. Kids should really act like adults.

I wasn't aware that punching someone in the gut for no reason is typical juvenile behavior. :rolleyes: