What a country

Midnightrider

So, put up or shut up. :buddies:
Gilli gets called and as anyone could have predicted, cant back up his BS

No need to research. Click my name and click "view forum posts".

Two wrongs don't make a right, do they? So far, I've seen three people make claims and accusations (none of which asked me my own personal stance or opinion on the matter, or...ever) and when asked to back it up, crickets.

Silence is deafening.

not to mention you idiots are making claims about what chris has said in this thread. It should be abundantly easy to prove your point if it has any vailidity at all.

Then there is the spectacle of a bunch of people who claim to be conservatives suggesting that they want a local judge to ignore a lawful order and to continue to enforce a law that has been found to be unconstitutional. particularly when the authority over immigration is clearly given to the fed in the COTUS

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
not to mention you idiots are making claims about what chris has said in this thread. It should be abundantly easy to prove your point if it has any vailidity at all.

Then there is the spectacle of a bunch of people who claim to be conservatives suggesting that they want a local judge to ignore a lawful order and to continue to enforce a law that has been found to be unconstitutional. particularly when the authority over immigration is clearly given to the fed in the COTUS

It's funny what always brings the most obtuse out from under their rocks.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
It's all in perception.... kinda like your hard Left-leaning Libertarianism.

He's been told that so many times by so many forum members...yet still does not get it. Kinda like MR repeatedly protesting that he's really not an ultra-left progbot; everyone points and laffs.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Like shooting fish in a barrel --" they's not too smart, them illegals"

2 Brothers.jpg

Kid got into college and decided to inform ICE of that attainment.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Kid got into college and decided to inform ICE of that attainment.

I have no sympathy. These people knew the risks when they decided to come over here and live illegally.

WashPo is churning hard to make these two cherubs seem like innocent victims, but the fact is that they've been living on the edge of deportation since they got here.

The brothers, who were detained by immigration officers when they arrived in the United States, were issued final removal orders by an immigration judge in November 2012, but were released pursuant to an order of supervision, ICE spokesman Matthew Bourke said.

They were both granted a stay of removal in 2013. But their two subsequent applications for stays were denied. Since 2016, Bourke said, ICE deportation officers have instructed the brothers to purchase tickets for departure.

What this story doesn't say is, what about the rest of the family? It mentions a sister in the story and there are parents in the graphic - are they here illegally as well? It seems unlikely that the whole family is legal except for these two young men, considering they were teenagers when they arrived in the US. So if they're all illegal, deport the whole lot of them and then the family won't be "broken up". BOOM. Solved.

As usual, the WashPo doesn't tell the whole story, only the parts that will make you wrong your hands and curse Donald Trump. A good news piece shouldn't leave you with a ton of pertinent and important questions.

Hijinx

hey were both granted a stay of removal in 2013. But their two subsequent applications for stays were denied. Since 2016, Bourke said, ICE deportation officers have instructed the brothers to purchase tickets for departure.

I guess now they don't have to purchase tickets they get a ride home on the U.S. taxpayer.

Hijinx

hey were both granted a stay of removal in 2013. But their two subsequent applications for stays were denied. Since 2016, Bourke said, ICE deportation officers have instructed the brothers to purchase tickets for departure.

I guess now they don't have to purchase tickets they get a ride home on the U.S. taxpayer.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
On another note, I'm pleased to see people speaking up in the WashPo comments section. Typically it's all progbot keening and heaped abuse on anyone who dares to present an opposing opinion. Lately, though, the non-progs have been speaking out and standing up to the prog bullies. :yay:

black dog

Free America
No need to research. Click my name and click "view forum posts".

Two wrongs don't make a right, do they? So far, I've seen three people make claims and accusations (none of which asked me my own personal stance or opinion on the matter, or...ever) and when asked to back it up, crickets.

Silence is deafening.

I believe you were perma-banned from MdShooters Forums for your liberal views a few years ago.