What is Islam?

abdulhaqq

vraiblonde said:
Yasser Arafat won a Nobel Peace Prize. It doesn't mean a lot to most Americans and is fairly worthless.

Dear Vraiblonde

Thats true, but Mohammad Yunus took millions of his countrymen out of poverty. That seems pretty fairly valuable to me. If Yasser Arafat farts, the whole world knows about it. A Muslim economist from Bangladesh takes millions out of poverty, and nobody gives a damn.

Its about supply and demand.

With Peace
Abdulhaqq

punjabigyrl

Abdulhaqq, I applaud you for coming into the forum and talking about the misconceptions Islam and the muslims get in the media. I really wish there was a way to get the news media to talk more about the condenmnation of terrororism, the war other muslims are fight to rid of the terrorist, etc. It is ashame that not that many americans know how muslims are fighting islamic fundamentalists.
Wassalaam.

punjabigyrl

I was also wondering with a degree in criminal justice. We all know that the FBI, CIA,and NSA monitor all chat sites on the internet. So with MIKEINSMD claiming that he would like to kill all muslims or wishes. I bet my house that they will monitor him under the partiotic act. Afterall, that is an act of terrorism....right?

Mikeinsmd

punjabigyrl said:
Abdulhaqq, I applaud you for coming into the forum and talking about the misconceptions Islam and the muslims get in the media. I really wish there was a way to get the news media to talk more about the condenmnation of terrororism, the war other muslims are fight to rid of the terrorist, etc. It is ashame that not that many americans know how muslims are fighting islamic fundamentalists.
Wassalaam.
:duh: Misconceptions?? Yea, 9/11 never happened. Just something Bush dreamed up so he could attack Iraq.

We also see the uprising of muslims all around the world against terrorism. :sarcasm: I guess the MSM forgot to report on that huh?? :smack:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
punjabigyrl said:
Afterall, that is an act of terrorism....right?
:lol:

I hope they would take it as a bombastic statement, not a true desire to kill anyone.

Although (and let me just make a point here) the way Islamics scream and threaten death to anyone who so much as pokes fun at them in a cartoon or has a corporate logo that they think looks like Allah, Mike may be in some danger after all.

:bubble:

punjabigyrl

My statementNEVER said that 9/11 never happened I just said that not that much media coverage is given to the muslims fighting terrorism.

Mikeinsmd

abdulhaqq said:
Dear Mikeinsmd

PS: As a law student, I would advise you against making general statements against killing people, even if in jest. You could be prosecuted for the crime of conspirary if you took a substantial step towards the accomplishment of this crime. A substantial step could be many things, such as going to Walmart and looking at guns.
A "law student" giving me advice.... :killingme :killingme You are not qualified to advise on anything.

Why don't you go file a complaint and come after me. I suggest you study a lil harder in school Mr. lawyer wannabe.

In fact, I've been wanting a 9mm Glock. I think I will go purchase one tomorrow. :biggrin:

Mikeinsmd

punjabigyrl said:
My statementNEVER said that 9/11 never happened I just said that not that much media coverage is given to the muslims fighting terrorism.
Ummmmmm....that's because the media is swamped covering terrorist acts caused by muslims.... imagine that!! :jet:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
punjabigyrl said:
I really wish there was a way to get the news media to talk more about the condenmnation of terrororism, the war other muslims are fight to rid of the terrorist, etc.
HEY! I know! Contact CAIR!

Oh...wait. They seem to be more interested in ferreting out real or imagined slights than denouncing their religion-mates who propagate such poor relations. :ohwell:

punjabigyrl

I agree with you vrai however, when I see those people that go on TV and kill a nun are people who are the little minority that are uneducated, traditional fools that don't know rhyme or reason.

Mikeinsmd

punjabigyrl said:
I was also wondering with a degree in criminal justice. We all know that the FBI, CIA,and NSA monitor all chat sites on the internet. So with MIKEINSMD claiming that he would like to kill all muslims or wishes. I bet my house that they will monitor him under the partiotic act. Afterall, that is an act of terrorism....right?
Oh boy I'm skeered now!! :killingme Another lawyer wannabe quoting law.

I think you should contact Homeland Security right away!!!! I'm scheduled to take my 757 up for a sys funct. flight later this evening. :really:

BTW, I'll take your bet!!!! :high5:

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
punjabigyrl said:
I agree with you vrai however, when I see those people that go on TV and kill a nun are people who are the little minority that are uneducated, traditional fools that don't know rhyme or reason.
But you have to admit, they make a BIG statement.

Mikeinsmd

vraiblonde said:
Although (and let me just make a point here) the way Islamics scream and threaten death to anyone who so much as pokes fun at them in a cartoon or has a corporate logo that they think looks like Allah, Mike may be in some danger after all. :bubble:
Bring on the camel jockeys!!! I'm ready!! I'm a gratuate of the Pingrr skool of Ninjarism!!! I'll get Mainman & kick the towels off their heads!! :boxing:

Attachments

• ninjas.JPG
    ninjas.JPG
    5.1 KB · Views: 47

MMDad

Lem Putt
Bustem' Down said:
Do we paint all Catholics with the IRA brush?
I will consider all Catholic priests to be potential pedophiles until they clean house by taking meaningful action.

Likewise, I will not consider Islam to be a peaceful religion until Muslims take action against the factions that give them a bad name.

Mikeinsmd

punjabigyrl said:
Guess working with the intelligence community....yeah I will file a complaint.....
Hey, I have some buddies in the Secret Service. Want me to get them in touch with ya?? :bubble:

J

juggy4805

Mikesinmd I agree with you partly but as adults posting on an adult forum you sound really childish in your statements. I'm not disagreeing with you mike but the way you are talking seems that GWB should just nuke everyone.

Do you feel that will solve everything?

J

juggy4805

MMDad said:
I will consider all Catholic priests to be potential pedophiles until they clean house by taking meaningful action.

Likewise, I will not consider Islam to be a peaceful religion until Muslims take action against the factions that give them a bad name.

With that statement do you think all white people commit white collar crimes. All black people sell drugs. All mexicans are illegal aliens. There has to be a line drawn somewhere.

Mikeinsmd

juggy4805 said:
Mikesinmd I agree with you partly but as adults posting on an adult forum you sound really childish in your statements. I'm not disagreeing with you mike but the way you are talking seems that GWB should just nuke everyone. Do you feel that will solve everything?
Ok, how in the HELL did you infer from my posts that GWB should nuke the world??? :killingme :killingme

If you find it childish that I hate a religion that condones and practices terrorism, and am willing to openly complain about it, then I present that YOU are too childish to grasp reality.

You see Jugg, I say what most are thinking. :yay: