What's the deal with this guy?

Bonehead

No it was the Wawa restroom in Prince Redneck. I am assuming it was the same person. It was winter so maybe that held down the stink.

I just saw his overloaded car parked on the shoulder of 231 right after Barstow post office. I didn't see him around though.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I didn't see his mangy self today, but yesterday he was parked right in front of the Courthouse. When I drove by to go to the Post Office, I had to yield right of way to a Ped. Holy carp! He has stuff hanging out of the back of his hatchback door on tbe vehicle! It's like the Beverly Hillbillies.

Hank

my war
I didn't see his mangy self today, but yesterday he was parked right in front of the Courthouse. When I drove by to go to the Post Office, I had to yield right of way to a Ped. Holy carp! He has stuff hanging out of the back of his hatchback door on tbe vehicle! It's like the Beverly Hillbillies.

How he is allowed to drive that is beyond me. It is an accident waiting to happen. I get a maintenance ticket for 1 bulb out on my license plate and this guy drives that $hit show all around town, no problemo...

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
How he is allowed to drive that is beyond me. It is an accident waiting to happen. I get a maintenance ticket for 1 bulb out on my license plate and this guy drives that $hit show all around town, no problemo...

I feel like I'm missing out. Maybe I need to take a ride to PF and see this spectacle myself. :lol:

catlingirl

I just saw him on 231 in PF at the hair salon. It looked like someone from the hair place went out and talked to him/

Roman

Bann you haven't see anything until you see his gallon milk jugs filled with urine. You see this mainly in the winter. His vehicle use to be filled with stuffed animals back in the day.

DannyMotorcycle

If you were a cop would you want to pull him over? maybe get cursed out? maybe want to arrest him for threats
or any legal violation.. and then what transport him in your cruiser? i think that explains how he gets away with it.

I'm seeing cars packed with horder stuff in other places too, laurel, alexandria... it's crazy. This stuff didnt' happen when
I was a kid i don't think? so what happened?

3CATSAILOR

How do you know he isn't the second coming of Jesus to see how you or the rest of us will react? We all should help our fellow man or women when he or she is in need. We all need to do more to help each other. Myself included. I give in church and I have volunteered in 4 different ways and I still don't think it is enough. My wife claims I am never home because I have been out helping others. I am not talking about the politician addictive type of handouts. I am talking about us, you and me as human beings helping each other. Giving each other a helping hand when and where we can.

Remember, what you give will rewarded in turn tenfold.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
How do you know he isn't the second coming of Jesus to see how you or the rest of us will react? We all should help our fellow man or women when he or she is in need. We all need to do more to help each other. Myself included. I give in church and I have volunteered in 4 different ways and I still don't think it is enough. My wife claims I am never home because I have been out helping others. I am not talking about the politician addictive type of handouts. I am talking about us, you and me as human beings helping each other. Giving each other a helping hand when and where we can.

IMHO, I don't feel you can help someone who is not willing to help themself.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

Well, by all means, you can go help him anytime. He's out there in plain view & you can find him pretty easily. He's on the side of Rt. 4 now - across the 6 lanes of highway from Radio Shack. Near where the Carnival is setting up.

You should know that there are literally tons of stories (even on this forum) of people offering to help him and he turns it down, or is very nasty. He also apparently *chooses this life

Also, you don't know how much any of us volunteer and help others and in what capacity we do. :shrug: I volunteer in several different ways - I just don't choose to help him.

frequentflier

happy to be living
Every time I read about this guy or have seen his car, I want to go scrub myself with a brillo pad.
Off to take a bath (but with something more gentle)

Tito

Donkey Smell
This guy sounds like the Calvert welcoming committee. Does he at least wave at everyone?

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
On the Waze app, somebody flagged him as Police this morning. :lol: I guess they saw a car parked on the side of the road facing Rt 4 and figured it must be an under-cover cruiser. He's still across from Radio Shack by the old Calvert Middle School athletic field.

xobxdoc

Laguna Beach had a greeter years ago. He was some homeless guy that would wave to traffic as they entered the town. There is a statue of him now. There is even a restaurant named for him.