When cultists attack

Midnightrider

So what?

So is he a member, or was he trying to become a member?

And actually that blurb came from SPLC, which is a well known fascist group. Sources are your friend. You'll pardon me if I disregard the blatherings of an extremely biased one.

NOTE: this is why it's important, when using a Wikipedia entry for information, to see where that information comes from. If the source sucks, the claim is questionable. Wiki is very nice to provide citations on pretty much all claims, so it's fairly easy to come to conclusions for yourself.
:killingme

yeah, the PBs are a nice peaceful lot who welcome all to their little club and dont have a mean bone among them all :sarcasm:

next you will be claiming they arent even on the right

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

yeah, the PBs are a nice peaceful lot who welcome all to their little club and dont have a mean bone among them all :sarcasm:

Hopefully they'll achieve at least parity in numbers with BLM and Antifa. :coffee:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Is this where you realize you said something stupid and double down on it out of embarrassment?

We're discussing your religion mates and their violent hysteria and inability to tolerate any speech they don't agree with. If you want to discuss the Proud Boys, start another thread.

This_person

Anything to the right of Stalin or Che is far right to them now.

They seem to relish violence, which makes them non-conservative. But, they are multi-ethnic in their membership, implying a very conservative point of view.

I'd love to know what MidnightSpanker thinks is "right", and what it is "right" of. I'm 100% certain he's wrong, based on previous statements from him, but I'd love to see him spell it out.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
They seem to relish violence, which makes them non-conservative. But, they are multi-ethnic in their membership, implying a very conservative point of view.

I'd love to know what MidnightSpanker thinks is "right", and what it is "right" of. I'm 100% certain he's wrong, based on previous statements from him, but I'd love to see him spell it out.

Even the GOP isn't "to the right" anymore when compared to where they were 30 years ago.

Both parties have moved left. Only difference is the Democrats went all the way over the cliff.

Midnightrider

Is this where you realize you said something stupid and double down on it out of embarrassment?

We're discussing your religion mates and their violent hysteria and inability to tolerate any speech they don't agree with. If you want to discuss the Proud Boys, start another thread.

from your OP:

Alt-right Florida GOP operative complains he was assaulted while taunting people at Andrew Gillum rally
The far right proud boys member said he faced a "violent mob" while heckling Democrats during Gillum's speech

As i always say in these incidcents, any one who has committed a crime should be prosecuted. no conditions, just anyone who committed a crime.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Lengthy piece on MR's buddies:

Activists within the antifa quickly assembled their hit list, which they included in an eight-page handout titled, “The Alt-Who? Violent Far Right & Fascist Individuals Coming to the Bay Area – April 15.” This list was supplemented by a one-page document forwarded online a few days before the August protests titled, “Know Your Nazi,” which included organizers of the conservative Bay Area protests.

Of the several scuffles in Berkeley, the one that has received the most attention is the chasing down of Joey Gibson, who organized and then canceled the San Francisco rally.

https://www.revealnews.org/article/antifa-has-a-rapid-response-team-that-targets-alt-right-organizers/

This_person

Even the GOP isn't "to the right" anymore when compared to where they were 30 years ago.

Both parties have moved left. Only difference is the Democrats went all the way over the cliff.
The GOP has been running on DEMLite since the early 2000's trying to keep congressional seats

I have really liked this graphic since the first time I saw it. I find myself in the "republic - the rule of law" area of this spectrum:

View attachment 125350

A less ideologically-snarked view of it would be here (same thing, different picture):

View attachment 125351

PsyOps

Pixelated
do you guys just not read the op or the article? Both say the guy is a member of the proud boys.

If you read the info at the wiki link it says that part of becoming a PB is to provoke a fist fight with antifa :shrug:

So he's a member of proud boys. All he did was shout with a megaphone. The first response from the people at this rally was to get violent. And your point is that 'proud boys' are a radical violent bunch; even though this guy used no violence at all. It was the left wing intolerant hateful people that resorted to violence. If I say something and it triggers you to get violent, that's on you, not me. This guy shouted some stuff about Soros; and the people launched into violence right away. That's on them.

Midnightrider

So he's a member of proud boys. All he did was shout with a megaphone. The first response from the people at this rally was to get violent. And your point is that 'proud boys' are a radical violent bunch; even though this guy used no violence at all. It was the left wing intolerant hateful people that resorted to violence. If I say something and it triggers you to get violent, that's on you, not me. This guy shouted some stuff about Soros; and the people launched into violence right away. That's on them.

yeah, becuase i am sure the video tells the entire story :sacrcasm:

you ought to read up on the proud boys. They are the right's idiotic counterpart to Antifa.