When cultists attack

PsyOps

Pixelated
yeah, becuase i am sure the video tells the entire story :sacrcasm:

you ought to read up on the proud boys. They are the right's idiotic counterpart to Antifa.

If you have more context of the story, please share; otherwise it's all we have to go on and you're just making stuff up in your head.

Midnightrider

If you have more context of the story, please share; otherwise it's all we have to go on and you're just making stuff up in your head.

His association with the proud boys and self described ‘alt right’ are the context. If a member of Antifa went to a trump rally with a bullhorn and posted that same video you wouldn’t be so quick to tout his innocence.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
His association with the proud boys and self described ‘alt right’ are the context. If a member of Antifa went to a trump rally with a bullhorn and posted that same video you wouldn’t be so quick to tout his innocence.

So tell us the rest of the story about that particular event and video then.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
yeah, becuase i am sure the video tells the entire story :sacrcasm:

Oh please, now you're just making crap up. Considering the violent hysteria your religion mates have been engaging in all over America, it's not a stretch to think they got violently hysterical in this incident.

PsyOps

Pixelated

No, no further context; just your own conjecture.

You seem incapable in distinguishing the difference between what 'proud boys' does and what ANTIFA does. ANTIFA has been to Trump rallies, not with a bullhorn, but with knives and clubs and fists. They go for one purpose, to inflict violence.

I'm not touting innocence of the group 'proud boys', I'm touting the innocence of Engels, that simply showed up at a rally and used a bullhorn. It was the people attending the rally that decided to get violent, and you're trying to convince us that Engels was in the wrong simply because he's a member of a group you disagree with. What Engels did is not what I would have done, but it was his right. It was not the right of rally participants to resort to violence in order to shut Engels up.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What Engels did is not what I would have done, but it was his right.

See, I disagree with that. I don't think it's his right to disrupt a rally. He was being a butthead and should have been removed by security. That the crowd got violent and hysterical is on them - progs are violent hysterical people, which is part of the reason why I loathe them - but Engels didn't have a "right" to bust up their party.

Midnightrider

No, no further context; just your own conjecture.

You seem incapable in distinguishing the difference between what 'proud boys' does and what ANTIFA does. ANTIFA has been to Trump rallies, not with a bullhorn, but with knives and clubs and fists. They go for one purpose, to inflict violence.

I'm not touting innocence of the group 'proud boys', I'm touting the innocence of Engels, that simply showed up at a rally and used a bullhorn. It was the people attending the rally that decided to get violent, and you're trying to convince us that Engels was in the wrong simply because he's a member of a group you disagree with. What Engels did is not what I would have done, but it was his right. It was not the right of rally participants to resort to violence in order to shut Engels up.

I’ve already said that anyone who committed a crime should be prosecuted. Let’s see what the police reports say. What else do you want?

You obviously havent read up on the proud boys. They are the antifa of the alt right. There are plenty of articles about them going to demonstrations and assaulting people. The only difference between the proud boys and antifa is the side of the argument they are on.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You obviously havent read up on the proud boys. They are the antifa of the alt right. There are plenty of articles about them going to demonstrations and assaulting people. The only difference between the proud boys and antifa is the side of the argument they are on.

As far as I can tell, they are the anti AntiFa. I haven't heard any stories of them stopping traffic and beating on cars while threatening motorists. I have heard of them showing up where AntiFa is and taking them on.

If know of any incidents where Proud Boys - a bunch of them, not just one guy with a bullhorn - showed up somewhere peaceful and started beating people up, please share.

Midnightrider

As far as I can tell, they are the anti AntiFa. I haven't heard any stories of them stopping traffic and beating on cars while threatening motorists. I have heard of them showing up where AntiFa is and taking them on.

If know of any incidents where Proud Boys - a bunch of them, not just one guy with a bullhorn - showed up somewhere peaceful and started beating people up, please share.

You’re kidding, right?
Google proud boys and read the articles. It’s all about various members getting arrested at demonstrations.
You did hear about Charlottesville didn’t you?

PsyOps

Pixelated
I’ve already said that anyone who committed a crime should be prosecuted. Let’s see what the police reports say. What else do you want?

I don't give a damn about 'proud boys'. I care about what I saw in that video. THAT'S what this thread is about; but you want to make it about something else. Because he belongs to 'proud boys', does that revoke his free speech rights? Does that mean he is deserving of violence against him when he exercises his free speech?

Can you show where 'proud boys' are counter-protesting, throwing things at cops, setting fire to cop cars and other cars, destroying businesses, causing utter chaos in our streets? Are 'proud boys' wearing masks like cowards because they know they are going to commit crimes and don't want to get caught?

You're doing what you always do in these threads; trying to make it into something other than what the thread was intended in order to condemn what you disagree with or support what you agree with. This thread is not about 'proud boys', it's about a guy a who exercised his free speech rights and suffer violence towards him for doing so.

PsyOps

Pixelated
You’re kidding, right?
Google proud boys and read the articles. It’s all about various members getting arrested at demonstrations.
You did hear about Charlottesville didn’t you?

Every time this subject comes up, you bring up one incident - Charlottesville. ANTIFA has been involved in just about every right wing, or Trump-supporting rally inciting and inflicting violence. They are everywhere, and you marginalize them by comparing them to 'proud boys' for no other reason than to condemn someone you disagree with.

Midnightrider

Every time this subject comes up, you bring up one incident - Charlottesville. ANTIFA has been involved in just about every right wing, or Trump-supporting rally inciting and inflicting violence. They are everywhere, and you marginalize them by comparing them to 'proud boys' for no other reason than to condemn someone you disagree with.

I haven’t marginalized antifa. I have said repeatedly that anyone who commits a crime should be prosecuted, and this is the first time I brought up Charlottesville in regards to the PBs

This_person

:killingme
Their actions tell a different story.

You mean, a racially-diverse membership tells a different story from being white supremacist, or having a racially-diverse membership tells the story of being white supremacist?

As usual, the facts don't support your position, so you'll stick to your position.

Midnightrider

I don't give a damn about 'proud boys'. I care about what I saw in that video. THAT'S what this thread is about; but you want to make it about something else. Because he belongs to 'proud boys', does that revoke his free speech rights? Does that mean he is deserving of violence against him when he exercises his free speech?

Can you show where 'proud boys' are counter-protesting, throwing things at cops, setting fire to cop cars and other cars, destroying businesses, causing utter chaos in our streets? Are 'proud boys' wearing masks like cowards because they know they are going to commit crimes and don't want to get caught?

You're doing what you always do in these threads; trying to make it into something other than what the thread was intended in order to condemn what you disagree with or support what you agree with. This thread is not about 'proud boys', it's about a guy a who exercised his free speech rights and suffer violence towards him for doing so.
Actually, the thread is about what happened to a member of the proud boys when he went to a democrats rally.

BTW, if you do a search you will see that Engles has been involved in these incidents in the past. He isn’t some innocent person who was attacked while he was minding his own business. He went there to provoke and incident @nd he got what he came for. :shrug: