Working House Fire - Leonardtown

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Holy Cow! I just moved into this house and this is just so crazy! I just found all kinds of pictures of the fire. It is so so weird! I talked to the owner and he said that all the charges were dropped for lack of evidence!! I can't believe it!

Have you had any weird people visit your house since you revealed where you live?

Retrodeb54

Surely you jest ...
Can't delete, if someone quotes her. The "quoter" has to edit their post as well.

She could have edited and cleared the text out.

...and it was just quoted again in the ..'school tomorrow thread?' she started. She ignored my post so I guess she doesn't care. *shrugs*

:coffee:

NurseSherri

...and it was just quoted again in the ..'school tomorrow thread?' she started. She ignored my post so I guess she doesn't care. *shrugs*

I didn't even see these replies anywhere in the regular page. I am really SO FREAKING SICK OF YOUR ATTITUDES. JUST PISS OFF ALREADY. Enough of the "she doesn't care" "she doesn't take advice" bullish*t.. I'm REALLY starting to get aggravated by some of you people. You wanna come over?? Come meet my shotgun, a**hole.

NurseSherri

I mean, do you think I just sit at my computer WAITING for someone to respond to my posts?? Get a grip. Get a LIFE! I'm really starting to HATE it here.

Hank

my war
I didn't even see these replies anywhere in the regular page. I am really SO FREAKING SICK OF YOUR ATTITUDES. JUST PISS OFF ALREADY. Enough of the "she doesn't care" "she doesn't take advice" bullish*t.. I'm REALLY starting to get aggravated by some of you people. You wanna come over?? Come meet my shotgun, a**hole.

I mean, do you think I just sit at my computer WAITING for someone to respond to my posts?? Get a grip. Get a LIFE! I'm really starting to HATE it here.

Good Lord!

mamaof1

Sherri- I really think they were trying to give out helpful advice, as far as giving out your location. If you look through the archives of past posts- there have been a few loose cannons on here... Some that have even gone thru court orders and such. Those are just the folks that identify themselves, I'm certain there are a whole host of others that view posts without ever logging in.

The advice was of helpful nature; to keep you and your family safe. If you need help deleting info/post maybe Vrai can help- all you gotta do is ask her.

General Lee

It didn't take you long to find the #######s on the forum. Happens to everyone. If you visit enough you'll learn to ignore them. Easy to tell who has a life by their post counts.

There are certain "cliques" on the board who gang up on others. Pay them no attention and they'll move on to the next newb.

mamatutu

mama to two

Hey, hey, Sherri! Whoa! Retrodeb is the last person you should be picking on. She is wonderful, and always concerned about other forumites. The thing is you can't just come waltzing into this forum; it is more of a hip hop at first! :lol: It is a community made up of many different personalities. There is a testing time if you choose to post on a regular basis. Trust me, I know. My testing time lasted quite a while. Imo, if you choose to stick it out, you will find that this forum is fun, entertaining, informative, and one of a kind! That is why I am still here. :smile:

Also, be careful what you say here as in referencing firearms, and all.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Hey, hey, Sherri! Whoa! Retrodeb is the last person you should be picking on. She is wonderful, and always concerned about other forumites. The thing is you can't just come waltzing into this forum; it is more of a hip hop at first! :lol: It is a community made up of many different personalities. There is a testing time if you choose to post on a regular basis. Trust me, I know. My testing time lasted quite a while. Imo, if you choose to stick it out, you will find that this forum is fun, entertaining, informative, and one of a kind! That is why I am still here. :smile:

Also, be careful what you say here as in referencing firearms, and all.

:killingme The forum expert has spoken. I think Retrodeb can take care of herself.

mamatutu

mama to two

It is ok, Kat. I think we will always be at odds. I don't understand it, but I will go with it. I have always told you that your hub is awesome, your dog is awesome, etc., but you want to keep up the fight. That's ok. It's all good. No skin off me! :lol:

Retrodeb54

Surely you jest ...

WOW..a internet threat. Noted.

I never said I wanted to come over, I was only trying to get you to edit the info for your benefit not mine. From the day you posted it. I was being nice, the first time and the second time as well as this the third and last time. What is the regular page?

You've shown your true colors in this post and I've shown mine.

Last edited:

Retrodeb54

Surely you jest ...

Then why post if you don't follow up on the replies? Some replies could be helpful. I know a lot often are bs comments, thats the way forums are. We all get those.

Retrodeb54

Surely you jest ...
It didn't take you long to find the #######s on the forum. Happens to everyone. If you visit enough you'll learn to ignore them. Easy to tell who has a life by their post counts.

There are certain "cliques" on the board who gang up on others. Pay them no attention and they'll move on to the next newb.

To advise that giving the exact location of her home is not a good idea makes me a bad person? I was only concerned. Oh, and I'm not in any clique here or anywhere else. I don't know anyone on here.

Yes look at post counts, but also look how long these people have been here.

mamatutu

mama to two
To advise that giving the exact location of her home is not a good idea makes me a bad person? I was only concerned. Oh, and I'm not in any clique here or anywhere else. I don't know anyone on here.

Yes look at post counts, but also look how long these people have been here.

I can tell that you are upset, and you should be. Sherri doesn't know you, and how can she? Stupid internet that causes pain to people, but we bring it on ourselves when we participate. I tried to explain it to her. So, she will get it, or not. GL is right. If you can't tell the difference between an ####### member and a well intentioned member, then you shouldn't be here, or you are just here to be an #######. Huggy chain. :huggy::huggy::huggy:

Last edited: