Working House Fire - Leonardtown

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
She's divorced (or going through one), so it's not unusual to revert back to your maiden name. She has no family in MD -- it was her, her husband (at the time), and their 3 kids. She moved to be closer to family. The husband doesn't live in MD either.

True (changing her name) but the story always struck me as fishy. She struck me as not quite right and although I don't know her well enough, I would have sworn she had an eating disorder. She had to be the skinniest pregnant chick I've ever seen.

MarieB

True (changing her name) but the story always struck me as fishy. She struck me as not quite right and although I don't know her well enough, I would have sworn she had an eating disorder. She had to be the skinniest pregnant chick I've ever seen.

Did you see the photo at that link? It's kind of ironic considering the last name

I don't know why someone with young children would revert back to a maiden name. Perhaps it's to run away from your past

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
Did you see the photo at that link? It's kind of ironic considering the last name

I don't know why someone with young children would revert back to a maiden name. Perhaps it's to run away from your past

I thought the same thing too.