Working House Fire - Leonardtown

General Lee

To advise that giving the exact location of her home is not a good idea makes me a bad person? I was only concerned. Oh, and I'm not in any clique here or anywhere else. I don't know anyone on here.

Yes look at post counts, but also look how long these people have been here.

:coffee:

No no no, I agree with not giving her home location. My post was not meant towards you directly, just a broad statement based on her fiery reaction.

Retrodeb54

Surely you jest ...
No no no, I agree with not giving her home location. My post was not meant towards you directly, just a broad statement based on her fiery reaction.

Misunderstanding sorry. Since she attacked me and you quoted her in your post I thought you were speaking of me. np

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
I didn't even see these replies anywhere in the regular page. I am really SO FREAKING SICK OF YOUR ATTITUDES. JUST PISS OFF ALREADY. Enough of the "she doesn't care" "she doesn't take advice" bullish*t.. I'm REALLY starting to get aggravated by some of you people. You wanna come over?? Come meet my shotgun, a**hole.

Wow, I'd tell you to step away from the forum for awhile, but this is quite entertaining. :popcorn:

It didn't take you long to find the #######s on the forum. Happens to everyone. If you visit enough you'll learn to ignore them. Easy to tell who has a life by their post counts.

There are certain "cliques" on the board who gang up on others. Pay them no attention and they'll move on to the next newb.

Please call out these "cliques". I can't think of any. :confused:

NurseSherri

Sherri- I really think they were trying to give out helpful advice, as far as giving out your location. If you look through the archives of past posts- there have been a few loose cannons on here... Some that have even gone thru court orders and such. Those are just the folks that identify themselves, I'm certain there are a whole host of others that view posts without ever logging in.

The advice was of helpful nature; to keep you and your family safe. If you need help deleting info/post maybe Vrai can help- all you gotta do is ask her.

I TOTALLY get that mamaof1... my issue is that if I don't respond within 2 seconds, I MUST be just IGNORING sound advice from the WISE ONES. It is irritating to say the least. What am I going to do now? Everyone I meet seems to know I live in the crazy fire house... if someone is going to be foolish enough to come and mess with me, they will have me and my 17 year military man to contend with.

NurseSherri

Hey, hey, Sherri! Whoa! Retrodeb is the last person you should be picking on. She is wonderful, and always concerned about other forumites. The thing is you can't just come waltzing into this forum; it is more of a hip hop at first! :lol: It is a community made up of many different personalities. There is a testing time if you choose to post on a regular basis. Trust me, I know. My testing time lasted quite a while. Imo, if you choose to stick it out, you will find that this forum is fun, entertaining, informative, and one of a kind! That is why I am still here. :smile:

Also, be careful what you say here as in referencing firearms, and all.

Just to be clear, I was referencing firearms as a point of SELF PROTECTION ONLY*** If some weirdo is going to come to my house cause they are a lurking weirdo stalker, then I don't play victim very well.

NurseSherri

It is ok, Kat. I think we will always be at odds. I don't understand it, but I will go with it. I have always told you that your hub is awesome, your dog is awesome, etc., but you want to keep up the fight. That's ok. It's all good. No skin off me! :lol:

seems she likes to pick on people... no worries, mama tutu! My ex has a great quote... you "might as well get Happy in those pants that you got Crappy".. always makes me laugh... or, "neener, neener, I'm in a good mood and you're NOT!"

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I TOTALLY get that mamaof1... my issue is that if I don't respond within 2 seconds, I MUST be just IGNORING sound advice from the WISE ONES. It is irritating to say the least. What am I going to do now? Everyone I meet seems to know I live in the crazy fire house... if someone is going to be foolish enough to come and mess with me, they will have me and my 17 year military man to contend with.

Stranger things have happened. Over the years, there have been several scary loons on here. Just sayin... :yay:

Retrodeb54

Surely you jest ...
On the 13th, we went from here...

Holy Cow! I just moved into this house and this is just so crazy! I just found all kinds of pictures of the fire. It is so so weird! I talked to the owner and he said that all the charges were dropped for lack of evidence!! I can't believe it!

I'm not so sure its a good idea to give up exactly where you live on a public forum though. Just sayin'.You may want to reconsider, this is the internet and is full of crazies.

To HERE attacking me w/ threats and name calling. On the 21st, many days later.

I didn't even see these replies anywhere in the regular page. I am really SO FREAKING SICK OF YOUR ATTITUDES. JUST PISS OFF ALREADY. Enough of the "she doesn't care" "she doesn't take advice" bullish*t.. I'm REALLY starting to get aggravated by some of you people. You wanna come over?? Come meet my shotgun, a**hole.

I mean, do you think I just sit at my computer WAITING for someone to respond to my posts?? Get a grip. Get a LIFE! I'm really starting to HATE it here.

TO HERE today. Still with tough guy threats, although back peddling.

Just to be clear, I was referencing firearms as a point of SELF PROTECTION ONLY*** If some weirdo is going to come to my house cause they are a lurking weirdo stalker, then I don't play victim very well.

Ending here. Late answer to my old post to stir the pot again.

Like I SAID, I didn't SEE them for God's sake!

Honestly, I did nothing against you. I only tried to be nice and help. Anyone can see that. I don't carry myself that way. Please just back off and let it go and stop attacking me. I've had enough of this.

NurseSherri

On the 13th, we went from here...

To HERE attacking me w/ threats and name calling. On the 21st, many days later.

TO HERE today. Still with tough guy threats, although back peddling.

Ending here. Late answer to my old post to stir the pot again.

Honestly, I did nothing against you. I only tried to be nice and help. Anyone can see that. I don't carry myself that way. Please just back off and let it go and stop attacking me. I've had enough of this.

I wasn't even replying to you today. I replied to three other people to clarify where I was coming from. If I didn't see your posts, and then see that, "guess she doesn't care" type attitude, it is annoying. I don't know why you are so butt hurt by this whole thing when you started it. The gun thing wasn't a "tough guy threat" but one of protecting myself from any weirdo coming to my house because they know where I live. My point was that I don't like when people jump to conclusions that I am not going to take their advice because I don't respond or post within a short period of time, and then accuse me of not caring or wanting advice. It is annoying, period.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Dang. I almost missed this tread entirely. We need something like the famous Batman silhouette spotlight to shine up at the clouds, for threads like this one.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Dang. I almost missed this tread entirely. We need something like the famous Batman silhouette spotlight to shine up at the clouds, for threads like this one.

:dye:

Attachments

• tardsignal.jpg
    tardsignal.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 232

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Different name and moved away ...Hmm.

She's divorced (or going through one), so it's not unusual to revert back to your maiden name. She has no family in MD -- it was her, her husband (at the time), and their 3 kids. She moved to be closer to family. The husband doesn't live in MD either.