Is it wrong?

morallyright

My son has a situation in which his wife started working for a local construction company...well within 3 months, here's a 40 year old chasing her...calling her at 1:30 in the morning...needless to say. She walked out the door while carrying what he thought was his child....hmmm. No matter, there was a convienent miscarriage. Anyways, here's what's up. He was home, working to provide...loving wife and kids. Now, she's living with him, took the child and is denying visitation..just being a nasty nasty little person. So she takes him for an ex parte...he finds out the truth about the wimpy 40 year old who's denied everything the whole time...so calls him. Let's meet face to face...guess what....He's now got a civil restraining order. Nobody here is responsible for their actions except the one who's getting the shaft. And these are our family values? We need to be able to sue for alienation of affection in this state. Men watch out for WIMPY....the excavator man!! This isn't the first marriage he's destroyed....

BuddyLee

Football addict
morallyright said:
Men watch out for WIMPY....the excavator man!! This isn't the first marriage he's destroyed....
:lmao:

Get a lawyer and see what you can do to get tests done to see if it is his kid, then go from there.

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
It sounds like a horrible situation but your son will be much better off. Have him get a good lawyer and sue for divorce based on adultery. Most important tell him to keep his cool or he will end up locked up.

D

dems4me

morallyright said:
My son has a situation in which his wife started working for a local construction company...well within 3 months, here's a 40 year old chasing her...calling her at 1:30 in the morning...needless to say. She walked out the door while carrying what he thought was his child....hmmm. No matter, there was a convienent miscarriage. Anyways, here's what's up. He was home, working to provide...loving wife and kids. Now, she's living with him, took the child and is denying visitation..just being a nasty nasty little person. So she takes him for an ex parte...he finds out the truth about the wimpy 40 year old who's denied everything the whole time...so calls him. Let's meet face to face...guess what....He's now got a civil restraining order. Nobody here is responsible for their actions except the one who's getting the shaft. And these are our family values? We need to be able to sue for alienation of affection in this state. Men watch out for WIMPY....the excavator man!! This isn't the first marriage he's destroyed....

What a mess... :frown: hope things get better for you.

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
morallyright said:
Nobody here is responsible for their actions except the one who's getting the shaft. And these are our family values? We need to be able to sue for alienation of affection in this state.

This isn't about getting the shaft, but apparently changing shafts... :ohwell:

We don't need another thing to sue for in any state.

As above, get an attorney, divorce, and move on. If your son is innocent in this whole situation, he didn't need his chick doing some other dude anyway.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
morallyright said:
:killingme Sorry for laughing but I'm sure there is more to the story or the wife wouldn't have been "stepping out" on him to begin with. Asking to meet face to face probably would result in a restraining order if the one party felt the other was going to hand him his ass or worse. And you can sue for "alienation of affection", it just results in a divorce.

I will admit I laughed the hardest reading "WIMPY.... the excavator man". I guess he can trench a little deeper then some people, if you catch my drift. :lmao:

morallyright

We have seen a lawyer....need someone to testify to the adultery. Anyone interested he and she are living on Teddy Bear Place right in Hughesville....

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
morallyright said:
We have seen a lawyer....need someone to testify to the adultery. Anyone interested he and she are living on Teddy Bear Place right in Hughesville....

This guy went to an attorney with his mother?

:confused:

morallyright

Sounds like you and Wimpy would get along well together....how about we give your wife, Joe's phone number? They can dig a fine mess for you too..... The We was my bad choice in words.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
morallyright said:
Sounds like you and Wimpy would get along well together....how about we give your wife, Joe's phone number? They can dig a fine mess for you too..... The We was my bad choice in words.
Are you talking to me? I don't think I'm the one airing dirty laundry on a public forum nor am I still wiping my adult son's nose. :loser:

D

dems4me

morallyright said:

Is this a friend of your Ken :confused: