Kizzy

Give her a break, she is taking anger managment classes. :peace:

I hear stuff like this all day long at my job. :razz:

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Kizzy said:
Give her a break, she is taking anger managment classes. :peace:

I hear stuff like this all day long at my job. :razz:

Kizzy please I beg of you STOP encouraging your clients to join the forums as a form of alternative therapy. :elaine:

j/k :huggy:

K

Kizzy

:lmao: That would be halarious, but there is enough entertainment here without them.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Tigerlily said:
Kizzy please I beg of you STOP encouraging your clients to join the forums as a form of alternative therapy. :elaine:

j/k :huggy:
Clients or MPDs? :killingme

StarCat

i never took anger management classes, it finally got thrown out of court a year after they told me to take the classes, and i didnt. You people are unbelieveable, this happened quite a while ago, i was just trying to share a similar experience about how people get screwed. This was obviously the wrong place to look for nice people to talk to, all i found were a bunch of nasty uptight jerks. I will ask permission from now on before i post ANYTHING, will that make you all feel better?

Bogart

StarCat said:
i never took anger management classes, it finally got thrown out of court a year after they told me to take the classes, and i didnt. You people are unbelieveable, this happened quite a while ago, i was just trying to share a similar experience about how people get screwed. This was obviously the wrong place to look for nice people to talk to, all i found were a bunch of nasty uptight jerks. I will ask permission from now on before i post ANYTHING, will that make you all feel better?
Whatever, Stabitha :duh:

Mikeinsmd

StarCat said:
World wide internet forums are not the place for personal life info..... :nono: :drama:

StarCat

I was just trying to reply to what Railroad said, his seemed personal. There are obviously alot of rules around here, that i'm not following, can someone point me in the direction of the rules page, so i can study them, then maybe people wont be so nasty.

D

dems4me

StarCat said:

I didn't say anything mean :shrug:

StarCat

Thank you, believe it or not, i have had a handful of people who have been nice to me today. Maybe it is beyond some people to understand the concept of being nice to people. Or maybe they just like to be mean on the internet because it makes them feel better, i guess they might be perfectly nice in the real world. Either way though, i do appreciate it when people are nice.

D

dems4me

StarCat said:
Thank you, believe it or not, i have had a handful of people who have been nice to me today. Maybe it is beyond some people to understand the concept of being nice to people. Or maybe they just like to be mean on the internet because it makes them feel better, i guess they might be perfectly nice in the real world. Either way though, i do appreciate it when people are nice.

I think that's just general initiation... Welcome to the forums. :huggy: :flowers:

StarCat

You mean, if i can make it through this, i can make it through anything? I'm not use to being treated like this. Maybe thats why i dont have many friends, because people are mean? Well, i hope it is over soon, or i will have to go look for a church forum to join, maybe when i find a church, they will have one. Those people are usually pretty nice. Thanks again :smile: