1 year ACTIVE jail time for violating Gov's order

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Recap:

Guy throws a party; gets a year in jail.

Yet in the state of Maryland you can assault people, rob them, and sometimes even kill them, and receive a suspended sentence or it may just go on the stet docket never to be seen again.

You can literally beat a cop with a baseball bat and receive no punishment. But throw a party, by gawd, and you are toast.

I'm not sure why we are putting up with this.
Exactly. It's one seriously effed up mess

PeoplesElbow

My bestie just told me that he is still on parole and thats why he is doing the year....
I wonder if there is anyone that wasn't a shitbag that had the hammer put down on them. I remember in March some on here thought the cops would be stopping everyone asking for their papers etc.

This guy should have already been in jail.

black dog

Free America
I wonder if there is anyone that wasn't a shitbag that had the hammer put down on them. I remember in March some on here thought the cops would be stopping everyone asking for their papers etc.

He really does, my bestie with her doing family law in the southern counties has prier knowledge of this clown.

NorthBeachPerso

Honorary SMIB

Which the various Sheriff's Departments, especially Calvert's, said at the time they would be doing.

PeoplesElbow

But note that with all the chit he got away scot free with, what landed him in jail was not social distancing. That tells me all I need to know about our *ed up "judicial" system and the *tards who run it.
I've always thought the money laundering laws were BS, everything it hides is already illegal.

luvmygdaughters

Funny, the druggie who crashed crossed the centerline into my daughters car and totalled it by crossing the centerline and then fled the scene, leaving his wrecked car behind got probation, since virtually all of his six charges were nolle........ Except restitution, of course.
:faint: Absofukinglutey Ridiculous!!!