102.9 wkik

I love SiriusXM, but I keep it on Margaritaville, never had any issues with it in the 6 months that I've had it.

I love my SiriusXM.. I am on E Street 80% of the time and Bluesville 15% of the time... the other 5% is for flipping around.

ZARA

Dear baby Jesus, please take doo doo's anger away. Make him as nice and sweet as BadGirl without the boobs. Lead him not into online fights but lead him instead to the light of funny youtube videos of cats. Amen.

He might be happier if he had boobs...

DooDoo1402

The fear of Smell
Dear baby Jesus, please take doo doo's anger away. Make him as nice and sweet as BadGirl without the boobs. Lead him not into online fights but lead him instead to the light of funny youtube videos of cats. Amen.

So... you have the odacity to sit there like a hyocritic forumite asking the son of God,; when he was a baby nearly two thousand years ago; to make me be nice? Nicer than you clowns? Would you happen to have one ounce of thought process to that? I knew they should make a drivers test to use the Internet! :cds:

So... you have the odacity to sit there like a hyocritic forumite asking the son of God,; when he was a baby nearly two thousand years ago; to make me be nice? Nicer than you clowns? Would you happen to have one ounce of thought process to that? I knew they should make a drivers test to use the Internet! :cds:

For an old man, you spell terribly. :coffee: You also use semi-colons too much. :nono: You are making yourself look like an idiot. :poorbaby:

Nomoney has a ton of odacity. She sells her overflow on eBay.

nomoney

I can only pray for one soul at a time. Yours needs it the most right now. I'm really not sure what odacity is, is it a type of cologne? What is Hyocritic? Is that a new form of egyptian writing?

It really should be an internet usage test for the internet , making a drivers test wouldn't really work. I'm going to pray that you not be so stupid also.

You can thank me later.

Nomoney has a ton of odacity. She sells her overflow on eBay.

audacity*** :cds:

DooDoo1402

The fear of Smell
For an old man, you spell terribly. :coffee: You also use semi-colons too much. :nono: You are making yourself look like an idiot. :poorbaby:

Really?

Slang b!tch! Git with the times! And a touch of slow fingers. You'll learn and know that some day! And in my youth, if I was even half disrespectful as most of you punks... I wouldn't be here today. But you'll also learn and know that some day too! Who's the idiot again?

ZARA

You're just full off all kinds of piss n vinegar aren't ya? There's songs for that.

P.S. Bitch is spelled with an "i" not an exclamation point!

KDENISE977

Really?

Slang b!tch! Git with the times! And a touch of slow fingers. You'll learn and know that some day! And in my youth, if I was even half disrespectful as most of you punks... I wouldn't be here today. But you'll also learn and know that some day too! Who's the idiot again?

Yeah, bunch of punks !! :killingme:lmao::killingme:lmao: