15 Year Old Shot at Solomons Landing

I heard a lady give her encounter with this gang of angels at Solomons Landing.

She was taking thrash to the green boxes and they started circling her on their bicycles. One kept saying...its a nice day as he circled around her.....she kept moving ignoring them.... another hollered out....look at the big knockers she has and they all laughed!

And they knew it was private property. The parents didn't give a damn. They knew their "angels" where going down to Solomons. But they were out of their hair.

I hope many people contribute to Arminger's defense fund. Not that I expect that to happen.

Probably not. What he did was wrong and he knew it, I'm sure. I'd rather put pressure on the cops to arrest the little screwups that did all this stuff.

creekman

Yesterday at about 2pm the culprit that was shot was riding his bicycle up and down the sidewalk between McDonalds and the area in front of Solomons Landing. Guess what....he was toting his crutches! He had company....another little hoodlum!

Yesterday at about 2pm the culprit that was shot was riding his bicycle up and down the sidewalk between McDonalds and the area in front of Solomons Landing. Guess what....he was toting his crutches! He had company....another little hoodlum!

Please tell me someone snapped a picture of this... It sure would be a good fact to introduce should there be a civil suit brought about regarding how detrimental of an injury had been inflicted on this poor, poor, little boy. In fact, if you are the eyewitness, please write down the date/time and facts of what you saw and offer yourself up as a material witness.

dilligaf.

frequentflier

happy to be living
well I found this on youtube of skateboarder scottie. But after listening to this now I can see the parent's point of view - I too would be like "hey scottie, why don't you leave the house and go skateboarding. Or shredding. Or whatever you do.

YouTube - ‪Andy and scottie burroughs screamo alternative‬‏

another video showing him tresspassing all over Lusby and Solomons. I recognize the stage at Calvert Marine Museum, Appeal Elementary and so on.

YouTube - ‪Shredin it .wmv‬‏

Let's hope the powers to be at Food Lion are paying attention as well. Looks like there is a huge liability with the kid skateboarding underneath the trailers, etc.

smilin

BOXER NATION
You think little Scottie paid for all that "Skater" stuff himself? :sarcasm: How bout the board he didn't like?
No wonder.
Was the little angel boy charged with anything? Trespassing? Maybe assault?
Maybe he needs a lesson that his parents can't ignore.

dilligaf.

Here is a friend of Scottie's - Jacob Papanicolas. who was interviewed on Fox 5 News - while riding his bike in the Giant parking lot (without a helmet - which is a law for anyone younger than 16).

YouTube - ‪Jake pap‬‏

It's obvious that this kid (and other skateboarder/photographer) hopped the fence to enjoy some trespassing when the Calvert Marine Museum was closed.

I quite enjoyed reading Jacob's facebook page - that is, until he marked it private.

Last edited:

frequentflier

happy to be living
Here is a friend of Scottie's - Jacob Papanicolas. who was interviewed on Fox 5 News - while riding his bike in the Giant parking lot (without a helmet - which is a law for anyone younger than 16).

YouTube - ‪Jake pap‬‏

It's obvious that this kid (and other skateboarder/photographer) hopped the fence to enjoy some trespassing when the Calvert Marine Museum was closed.

I quite enjoyed reading Jacob's facebook page - that is, until he marked it private.

One of the videos is shot behind Wooodburns plaza; on the south end. You can see the PNC drive thru and Roy Rogers and he goes in the front where the 7-11 is.

dilligaf.

how do I find his Facebook page. I want to add that looser as a friend.

I think there is just one Jacob Papanicolas on FB. So you just go to FB and type in the name in the search box. But you can't read his wall anymore unless you are a friend. If you search his friends, you can see Scottie Burroughs, but his wall is private as well.

MrZ06

I love Texas Road House
I think there is just one Jacob Papanicolas on FB. So you just go to FB and type in the name in the search box. But you can't read his wall anymore unless you are a friend. If you search his friends, you can see Scottie Burroughs, but his wall is private as well.

that loser accepted my friend request.