15 Year Old Shot at Solomons Landing

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
For all of you who think the precious little gang...er...angels are being maligned because they really are SO misunderstood and just have no place to call their own so they can ride their skateboards in peace - why don't YOU offer them a place to skateboard, curse, yell & carry on with each other, agitate & otherwise terrorize people? Or raise money to build them a place to go.

Seriously. These kids need a place they can hang out without fear of retribution from some crazed, not to mention (probably) close to demented old man pulling out a gun on them.

The line to provide this service to our precious children starts ----------> HERE
(no pushing or shoving, there's plenty of room for everyone)

:popcorn:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
For all of you who think the precious little gang...er...angels are being maligned because they really are SO misunderstood and just have no place to call their own so they can ride their skateboards in peace - why don't YOU offer them a place to skateboard, curse, yell & carry on with each other, agitate & otherwise terrorize people? Or raise money to build them a place to go.

Seriously. These kids need a place they can hang out without fear of retribution from some crazed, not to mention (probably) close to demented old man pulling out a gun on them.

The line to provide this service to our precious children starts ----------> HERE

thatguy has already volunteered to spend his weekends taking these poor misunderstood kids under his wing.. what a guy.

thatguy

Wirelessly posted

Gilligan said:

thatguy has already volunteered to spend his weekends taking these poor misunderstood kids under his wing.. what a guy.

Nope, thatguy has already said numerous times that these kids should be prosecuted for any crimes they have committed.

Bann

PREMO Member
Wirelessly posted

Nope, thatguy has already said numerous times that these kids should be prosecuted for any crimes they have committed.

I guess you don't acknowledge tresspassing on private property as being a crime. There is also such a thing as causing a public disturbance and being a public nuisance.

Those were the types of complaints that were (according to the eyewitness) lodged against this particular group of teen angels. These complaints went largely un-resolved.

Mr. Armiger lost it. Maybe he shouldn't have. :shrug: But sometimes - enough is enough.

But I note with interest that even YOU don't want to have anything to do with them. :buddies:

You know, that would be a great idea except for one thing. Back a few million pages someone quoted one of the kids from FB. Basically it said, "Why doesn't someone build us want we want.", and said it like the world owed him something. I demand it, therefore I should get it. Entitlement. If they want a skate park so badly, let THEM get together, get petitions signed, raise money, and if they are such wonderful skateboarders, find sponsors to assist in the costs. Most of us worked hard to get basic things growing up, nevermind all the crap they have today that daddy and mommy pay for, let them learn the same lessons of value.

But all of this is moot. Again, there was another quote where the kids won't use the skater park they have access to because it's not convenient. So, they get a big brand new skate park. Will this one now also be inconvenient??

Last edited:

thatguy

Wirelessly posted

Bann said:
Wirelessly posted

I guess you don't acknowledge tresspassing on private property as being a crime. There is also such a thing as causing a public disturbance and being a public nuisance.

Those were the types of complaints that were (according to the eyewitness) lodged against this particular group of teen angels. These complaints went largely un-resolved.

Mr. Armiger lost it. Maybe he shouldn't have. :shrug: But sometimes - enough is enough.

But I note with interest that even YOU don't want to have anything to do with them. :buddies:

The words, try reading them.

I have said numerous times in this thread that the kids should be charged for whatever they did.
I dont have any responsibility to care for these kids and as I ALREADY said numerous times in this thread, they should be held accountable for THEIR actions

Bann

PREMO Member
You know, that would be a great idea except for one thing. Back a few million pages someone quoted one of the kids from FB. Basically it said, "Why doesn't someone build us want we want.", and said it like the world owed him something. I demand it, therefore I should get it. Entitlement. If they want a skate park so badly, let THEM get together, get petitions signed, raise money, and if they are such wonderful skateboarders, find sponsors to assist in the costs. Most of us worked hard to get basic things growing up, nevermind all the crap they have today that daddy and mommy pay for, let them learn the same lessons of value.

But all of this is moot. Again, there was another quote where the kids won't use the skater park they have access to because it's not convenient. So, they get a big brand new skate park. Will this one now also be inconvenient??

...I should have used the :sarcasm: smiley, huh?!

Bann

PREMO Member
Wirelessly posted

I have said numerous times in this thread that the kids should be charged for whatever they did.
I dont have any responsibility to care for these kids and as I ALREADY said numerous times in this thread, they should be held accountable for THEIR actions

A grip. Get one.

You're sure spending a lot of time defending them.

Bann

PREMO Member
Wirelessly posted

As a matter of fact - I will go so far as to say that it appears none of these kids have anyone willing to take "responsibility" for them. NO ONE is holding them accountable for their actions. They have no one paying attention to them and making sure they are doing the right things, instead of going around terrorizing neighbors or people in other neighborhoods. Obviously no one really cares a crap about them.

Because if they did - they wouldn't be doing stuff like this. They wouldn't be afforded the opportunity to do it if PARENTS were actually PARENTING the offspring they produced.

thatguy

Wirelessly posted

Bann said:
Wirelessly posted

A grip. Get one.

You're sure spending a lot of time defending them.

Again, you obviously aren't reading the words you are quoting if you think I am defending anyone. I have said repeatedly that all involved who have committed crimes should be prosecuted, the kids and mr arminger.

Bann

PREMO Member
Wirelessly posted

Again, you obviously aren't reading the words you are quoting if you think I am defending anyone. I have said repeatedly that all involved who have committed crimes should be prosecuted, the kids and mr arminger.

:yawn:

:gossip: His name is Armiger. YW

mitzi

As a matter of fact - I will go so far as to say that it appears none of these kids have anyone willing to take "responsibility" for them. NO ONE is holding them accountable for their actions. They have no one paying attention to them and making sure they are doing the right things, instead of going around terrorizing neighbors or people in other neighborhoods. Obviously no one really cares a crap about them.

Because if they did - they wouldn't be doing stuff like this. They wouldn't be afforded the opportunity to do it if PARENTS were actually PARENTING the offspring they produced.

Agree 100 percent. No parental supervision, running wherever they want. I blame the parents for their bad behavior. My kids "hated" me for not letting them do whatever they wanted, whenever they wanted. When my son would be out and about where we lived with his friends, if he wasn't home when he was told to be (he was a teen, not little) I'd go get him. I'd make him get in the car and throw the bike in the hatchback. Embarrassed him to death and he hated me but he never go into any trouble. Way too many parents don't set any boundaries on their kids. His parents can thank themselves this happened to their kid.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
[I have said repeatedly that all involved who have committed crimes should be prosecuted, .

I think that is pretty much where I come down on this whole sorry situation.

I guess the kids should count themselves lucky that they were harassing Armiger and not this guy instead:whistle::

I say it's a damn shame he didn't get to shoot the other seven too.

Somebody should start a defense fund for this guy's legal bills. I'll gladly be the first person to make a donation.

creekman

I heard a lady give her encounter with this gang of angels at Solomons Landing.

She was taking thrash to the green boxes and they started circling her on their bicycles. One kept saying...its a nice day as he circled around her.....she kept moving ignoring them.... another hollered out....look at the big knockers she has and they all laughed!

And they knew it was private property. The parents didn't give a damn. They knew their "angels" where going down to Solomons. But they were out of their hair.

I hope many people contribute to Arminger's defense fund. Not that I expect that to happen.