19 Y/O Woman Charged w/Attempted Murder Due to Abuse of Newborn

camily

Peace
SaraEvans said:
One must be very careful with the facts as you do not seem to be. Those in the know find your comments quite laughable. This is by no means over and I would expect some major revelations to be coming forth in the not too distant future. The net has been casted and is being slowly drawn in. When one has dirt on HIS hands, it is important to be silent at all costs with the hopes of being undetected.

Signed, Someone truly in the know.
:popcorn:

SaraEvans

camily said:
Anyone know if they baby is with the extended family or fostercare and how she is doing?

The baby was released from the hospital after 4 days. The child's injury was not as serious as stated with no medical follow-up plan. The child is in great shape. She is in fostercare. As you noticed in the media 5 days after the baby was released from the hospital, the story died immediately the same day the news reported it. Hard to continue with the sensational story with no body or lasting injuries.

camily

Peace
SaraEvans said:
The baby was released from the hospital after 4 days. The child's injury was not as serious as stated with no medical follow-up plan. The child is in great shape. She is in fostercare. As you noticed in the media 5 days after the baby was released from the hospital, the story died immediately the same day the news reported it. Hard to continue with the sensational story with no body or lasting injuries.
Good to hear she is doing well. Mom still in jail? Where's dad?

nomoney

SaraEvans said:

Even with no lasting injuries (or body), the mom was wrong. The child will have long lasting emotional problems, no doubt.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
SaraEvans said:

Oh will you STFU. The stupid biatch didn't get arrested for child abuse for no freaking reason. The baby isn't in foster care because the mother was a "mother of the year" cantidate. Don't try to dumb the story down and make the sicko out to be less then she is which is a sick biatch who abused her newborn baby. :smack:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
nomoney said:
Even with no lasting injuries (or body), the mom was wrong. The child will have long lasting emotional problems, no doubt.
18 day old baby isn't even going to REMEMBER the incident. The emotional problems will come from being a ward of the court, which may or may not be more traumatic than living with her own mother.

So the kid was going to have issues anyway.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
pixiegirl said:
Oh will you STFU. The stupid biatch didn't get arrested for child abuse for no freaking reason. The baby isn't in foster care because the mother was a "mother of the year" cantidate. Don't try to dumb the story down and make the sicko out to be less then she is which is a sick biatch who abused her newborn baby.
What she said, too. :yeahthat:

I've already said I feel sympathy for this girl, but let's not get too carried away trying to exonerate her, m'kay? At the end of the day, she DID throw her baby on the floor and caused injury.

nomoney

vraiblonde said:
18 day old baby isn't even going to REMEMBER the incident. The emotional problems will come from being a ward of the court, which may or may not be more traumatic than living with her own mother.

That's what I meant.

camily

Peace
vraiblonde said:

While she won't remember the "incident" (which I prefer to call attempted murder) she will surely never forget it as it has been well documented. If the mother couldn't control herself enough after 18 days imagine how she would have dealt with the terrible twos, or adolescence, or the teenage years. I say the baby is better off in fostercare. I do however acknowledge that that system needs work as well.

SaraEvans

SaraEvans said:
One must be very careful with the facts as you do not seem to be. Those in the know find your comments quite laughable. This is by no means over and I would expect some major revelations to be coming forth in the not too distant future. The net has been casted and is being slowly drawn in. When one has dirt on HIS hands, it is important to be silent at all costs with the hopes of being undetected.

Signed, Someone truly in the know.

The important quote for the above statement is.......READ BETWEEN THE LINES!

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
SaraEvans said:
I assume the mother will be using the postpartum depression/temporary insanity plea?

camily

Peace
SaraEvans said:
Look, you're not going to sway any opinions here with evasive statements like that. Don't expect to come on here and just say "trust me, she's an angel" and think we'll change our minds. You have to do much better than that.

SaraEvans

Not trying to change YOUR mind. Just telling you the FACTS which you apparently don't want to hear. But remember, there are other parties in this story and not just the mother. Don't need YOUR approval. :yawn:

camily

Peace
SaraEvans said:
Not trying to change YOUR mind. Just telling you the FACTS which you apparently don't want to hear. But remember, there are other parties in this story and not just the mother. Don't need YOUR approval. :yawn:
Didn't say you did. You have stated no FACTS. All you have said is :blahblah: there are facts :blahblah: read between the lines :blahblah: . What do you expect? The only "fact" we've heard so far is the biggest fact of all, SHE THREW HER BABY DOWN. Most of us are mothers and fathers here and that thought makes us want to throw her down. Unless you want to share your info, your attempt is futile.