2024 Election - Democrats

PJay

"The Tim Walz pedophilia allegations have taken another wild turn, with the story growing more shocking by the day. According to @Cancelcloco, who spoke with @DocNetyoutube's whistleblower, the source seemed credible. The whistleblower revealed that he's pursuing legal action and claims there are additional victims with substantial evidence, including journals, letters, and documents. We might see photos and evidence come out in the next few days. X also suspended
@DocNetyoutube account for three days."

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Pennsylvania Democrats See Over 100% Increase in People Leaving Party

Recent voter registration data showed that as of October 14, there were roughly 3,958,835 registered Democrats, and roughly 3,646,110 registered Republicans in the state, according to Newsweek.

The data also showed that over the course of the year, 113,063 registered Democrats had left the party, compared to 2023, when 55,662 registered Democrats left the party in Pennsylvania. This represented a 103 percent increase.

Data found that over the course of 2024, 51,937 people switched from being registered Democrats to “other,” while 61,126 switched to the Republican Party.

In comparison, during 2023, voter registration data found that 19,321 switched from the Democrat Party to “other,” while 36,341 switched to the Republican Party, according to the outlet.

The recent voter registration data comes as Republicans in Pennsylvania have been making huge strides in registering more people with their party.

Data compiled by Decision Desk HQ’s Michael Pruser found that during September, Republicans in the state registered more than 60,710 people with the party, while 35,854 people had been registered with the Democrat Party.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Democrat accidentally 'SHOOTS' reporter with an AR-15 at campaign event

• A reporter at a shooting range campaign event was hit with shrapnel
  • Sen. Josh Hawley's Democrat rival was holding a campaign event at a range
  • The candidate helped administer first aid to the TV reporter's bleeding arm

The Democratic candidate for Missouri was brutally mocked after he struck a television reporter with shrapnel from an AR-15 round during a campaign event on Tuesday.

Wannabe Senator Lucas Kunce was firing the weapon during an appearance at a private range in Holt, Missouri when a bullet fragment struck television reporter Ryan Gamboa in the arm.

The Democrat firing shots alongside former Republican Rep. Adam Kinzinger before he had bandage the KSHB-TV journalist's bloody arm.

'Great day at the range today with my friend Adam Kinzinger,' Kunce wrote. 'We got to hang out with some union workers while exercising our freedom.'
'Always have your first aid kit handy,' he continued in an X post.

'Shrapnel can always fly when you hit a target like today, and you've got to be ready to go. We had four first aid kits, so we were able to take care of the situation, and I'm glad Ryan is okay and was able to continue reporting.'

Sen. Josh Hawley didn't let the opportunity slip to attack the man trying to take his seat in the election in just 14 days.

'When liberals play with guns, people get hurt,' he wrote on X, adding a clown emoji.

He questioned in another post on Tuesday evening: 'Will the reporter Kunce shot be pressing charges?'

Kunce was shooting the AR-15 at a residence north of Kansas City, Missouri, on Tuesday when the fragment ricocheted off a target and struck the local reporter's arm.

Kunce, who spent 13 years in the Marines, wrapped gauze around Gamboa's arm to stop the bleeding. Later the wound was wrapped with medical tape.

After his arm was treated, Gamboa remained at the range to finish his assignment.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Ehh... Fragments or ricochets are a rare, but occasional, reality.

I can't get worked up by that.

I once got a 230gr 45 to the shin at a bowling pin shoot. Fortunately it had almost no energy left when it struck so, other than a bruise, there was no harm.

Now if they'd said he swept the reporters with the muzzle, that would be different. ( and unsurprising considering democrats average experience with firearms )

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
His blundering explanation resulted in him asking Kelly if, in the event that Trump is found guilty in five out of the five cases he has been fighting, she will “chalk all five up … to five different jurisdictions, five different prosecutors, five different juries and/or judges, all conspiring to get him?”

This may have been an attempt at a “gotcha” moment, but Kelly answered firmly and without any hesitation.

“One hundred percent. Yes,” she responded, resulting in cheers from the audience.

“Okay, that’s all I wanted to hear your answer to,” the co-host said seemingly satisfied. However, Kelly wasn’t finished.

“With E. Jean Carroll, they changed the law so she could bring a civil lawsuit against him, so she did. New York jury, New York went 87% for [President] Joe Biden, that fix was in right from the start.”

“The fraud trial that [Attorney General] Leticia James brought against him has never been brought, there’s no victims, the banks who were involved said ‘we didn’t lose a penny. What are we doing here? We weren’t damaged,'” she continued. “Nobody was complaining except ‘Tish’ James who ran for office saying ‘I will get him.’ Then you have Alvin Bragg who is a George Soros-funded prosecutor who doesn’t like to prosecute any crime in New York City where I live for 17 years, except if your name is Donald Trump.”

“Let’s go down to Georgia where Fani Willis and Nathan Wade couldn’t keep their libidos in check long enough to actually bring this case against Donald Trump,” Kelly added. “It’s a repeat of what was happening on January 6 up in the case with Judge [Tanya] Chutkan who loathes Trump and has sentenced almost every J6 defendant to way more jail time than their counterparts would get. Those are falling apart because of presidential immunity, which was handed down by the Supreme Court who said you cannot bring a criminal case against a sitting president for any official act.”

“That leaves us with Florida and the documents, and Trump has torn that apart because Jack Smith wasn’t properly appointed and isn’t the right council. But there are other issues, they haven’t even gotten to presidential immunity there. That one’s going nowhere as well. And by the way up to the 11th Circuit Court, the 11th Circuit is conservative and, thank God, so is the current Supreme Court. They’re not gonna tolerate that nonsense,” she concluded.

PJay

Deep in the mountains of Utah there is a statue of Maxine Waters

Screenshot_20241024-222716~4.png

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Leftist are Spuging out over Bezos and WaPo NOT Endorsing Kamala

Yep it is commentary over twitter drama, but ultimately loops back to leftist are ok with media as long as media IS DOING WHAT LEFTISTS WANT
as soon as media is NOT doing what leftists want they scream and rant about Billionaires owning media

Short Fat Otaku Has A Take That Upsets Twitter​

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
I cancelled a Wash PO subscription when they stopped delivery to an old lady who had been a subscriber for more than 60 yrs.

I personally would have stopped it long before that.