Accident in Leonardtown

sifl

There was a chain reaction accident in Leonardtown today. Does anyone know the details? I know people who live in Leonardtown and am concerned. Thank you.

TWL

Kernel panic: Aiee.......
Originally posted by sifl
I hope there weren't any fatalities.
No fatalities. 6 were transported to the hospital. 3 with minor injuries. 3 for checkup. All persons involved are from Lex. Park.

sifl

Originally posted by TWL
No fatalities. 6 were transported to the hospital. 3 with minor injuries. 3 for checkup. All persons involved are from Lex. Park.
Are you the police?

TWL

Originally posted by sifl
How are you guys and how is your car?
We're fine. Going to go to the ER tomorrow for checkup ourselves. We were on our way to Mississippi for my Grand Dads funeral. We were cocidering on continuing out trip but decided against it because this added about 5 hours to the trip. The vehicle we were in is a rental and has major damage to the front and rear, thus the added time. We had the vehicle packed with alot of personal items and needed to secure them before the rental company claimed the vehicle. Plus filling out their accident report, etc.

TWL

Originally posted by hellfrooze
Were they drunk,speeding,or wet roads ??
Speeding and wet road. Most of the traffic was going 35 in the posted 40. A vehicle several cars ahead was making a left turn. The next two vehicles came to a sudden stop(including us). The vehicle that hit us came up on us at a high rate of speed, pushing us into the vehichle ahead of us. The road was wet from the constant drizzle all day.

Last edited: