Accident in Leonardtown

lfquade

Sorry to hear about the accident and glad you are ok, but me personally would have went to the ER right away especially with baby. I was in a 3 car pile up 3 yrs ago in front of FAW school, but we were the first car. Hope everything turns out ok.

sifl

Re: Re: Re: Update..

Originally posted by TIGGER6035
I went to the ER today about it. That found out I got WL.
Did they give you that thing to put around your neck to protect it?

214774722.jpg

Elle

Happy Camper!
Thanks, I just glad were alright. But I'm still worried about the others in the accident, mostly more worried the other babies.:bawl: So far Justice is fine.:biggrin:

I thought if a child was in an accidnet (even a minor one) they were supposed to be transported to the hospital just to be sure, unless the parents signed a release:confused:

Glad you all, for the most part, are ok.

Last edited:

lfquade

Originally posted by tys_mommy
I thought if a child was in an accidnet (even a minor one) they were supposed to be transported to the hospital just to be sure, unless the parents signed a release:confused:

Glad you all, for the most part, are ok.

I'm not sure about that either, cuz when I was in an accident yrs ago, I had 2 kids in the van, 11 month old and a 5 yr old, but I don't remember if my bf signed a release cuz I was transported cuz I was pregnant, but I am also glad everyone is ok.

CMC122

Go Braves!
Parents can sign a release for their child but if the accident was that bad he should have been seen immediately following the accident.

Parnel

Not real smart of you, for not having that baby checked out. Always go to the hospital when advised by the Rescue Squad. It's only going to come back to bite you in the azz.

K

Katie

Right now. I know of three lawsuits we can have.

Tigger you might have ended up hurting yourself in the long run by NOT going to the hospital right away. You should have gone, because you probably signed a release with the rescue squad and if it does go to the insurance company with suing, they will see that release and question WHY you didn't go and then changed your mind later on.

Also...

You could get sued also by the first car in front of you. Your car is at fault also because of hitting the car in front of you.

lfquade

Originally posted by Katie
You could get sued also by the first car in front of you. Your car is at fault also because of hitting the car in front of you.

I don't know if that is true, I was a 3 car accident yrs ago and I was the first van, and the lady in the 3rd car was at fault and her insurance paid for it, or our insurance covered it and then hers paid us back. I don't think TWL and Tigger are at fault, if it wasn't for the 3rd car hitting them they wouldn't have hit car #1, but anyway I'm glad everyone is ok. :wink:

ememdee19

Southern Beyotch
Tigger you might have ended up hurting yourself in the long run by NOT going to the hospital right away. You should have gone, because you probably signed a release with the rescue squad and if it does go to the insurance company with suing, they will see that release and question WHY you didn't go and then changed your mind later on.

Also...

Don't you have 2 years to take action in situations like these? Of course if you take settlement, that negates the 2 years, but I thought that was the standard. Not really sure, though.

lfquade

Originally posted by ememdee19
Don't you have 2 years to take action in situations like these? Of course if you take settlement, that negates the 2 years, but I thought that was the standard. Not really sure, though.

I have no clue on what the law is, and how long you have to file a lawsuit. My case was different because I was pregnant and the results of the MVA caused me to have preterm labor and a preterm baby, but anyhow...:smile: I still would went to the hospital then and not later.

D

dems4me

Originally posted by lfquade
I have no clue on what the law is, and how long you have to file a lawsuit. My case was different because I was pregnant and the results of the MVA caused me to have preterm labor and a preterm baby, but anyhow...:smile: I still would went to the hospital then and not later.

Maryland statute of limitations is 3 years Tigger. How have you been, I got your message really late Saturday and somethings came up this weekend, where I couldn't make it down your way to help out. How are things going for you now?:frown: :confused:

Stang Girl

Mr. and Mrs.!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by lfquade

You have a year to the date to file a lawsuit. I was told that in my Criminal justice class

Elle

Happy Camper!

That's what I thought, can't they say you were following, or in your case stopped, too close to the car in front of you.:confused: